Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) (9154 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / Who else is Experiencing This? (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
I met this beautiful girl, searching for a girlfriend has not been easy, as I manage see this fine baby I quickly collected her number, today we were having a chat on whatsapp and I asked if she wanted to date..... The rest below.

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
To all those ladies deceiving us;

wasting our precious time;

our airtime;

our money;

our food;

asking us to be responsible for their well-being;

Your future husband will not show on your wedding day!!! angry

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Not like I can't give her money to do anything but why does she have to be a gold digger? embarassed

Am I virtually cursed to never have a girlfriend whom I can marry in a short time?

Why do I keep meeting this type of girls

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by ButterFrost212(f): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lol, but isn't that the painful truth? Atleast she's being straight forward. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by dikerebel(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
that girl is mad

to the useless mod that banned me, thunder will fire you, all your children go get K legs, Ewu.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Lol, but isn't that the painful truth? Atleast she's being straight forward. undecided undecided

By being a gold digger who has nothing worth the effort to give back in return... yeah right
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by yorhmienerd(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Its obvious you've not met a lady, you're still seeing girls. DATE A LADY, MARRY A WOMAN

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by kajoula(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Not like I can't give her money to do anything but why does she have to be a gold digger? embarassed

Am I virtually cursed to never have a girlfriend whom I can marry in a short time?

CHANGE ENVIRONMENT ........
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

She obviously has Daddy issues too.
#RedFlag

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Its obvious you've not met a lady, you're still seeing girls. DATE A LADY, MARRY A WOMAN

Bros abeg where I fit see lady/woman, because most I see have finances or have serious relationship
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Abandon ship is what you need to do. And soon
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by passycj(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
lolzz....the gal is not serious
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Twaci(f): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

our airtime;

our money;

our food;

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Bros abeg where I fit see lady/woman, because most I see have finances or have serious relationship
Search in your church pls. What do you except then u were guided by the physical looks huh. You can discuss with ur pastor's wife to refer someone to you
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by yorhmienerd(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Be at the right place...
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
cheesygrin

But what sort of nonsense is this na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
kajoula:

CHANGE ENVIRONMENT ........

I can't just do that when my present source of income is where I am presently. embarassed
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Genea(f): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
I met this beautiful girl, searching for a girlfriend has not been easy, as I manage see this fine baby I quickly collected her number, today we were having a chat on whatsapp and I asked if she wanted to date..... The rest below.
eeeeeewhya ndo
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by ButterFrost212(f): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

By being a gold digger who has nothing worth the effort to give back in return... yeah right
I'm not saying its right, I'm just saying atleast you now know that she's not the one for you, because she was honest in the beginningbeginning undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by ikp120(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Bro we're in the same boat. wink
The problem is that most girls you meet are not really single, so if you plan to date them, they would simply rip you off because they've got nothing for you. cry

The only solution is to start flirting and forget about all this girlfriend stuff. You'll be shocked to see babes that will love you badly wink

#SingleAndFlirting
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
ButterFrost212:
yap, like telling her that are pussy will pay for it! grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by kajoula(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I can't just do that when my present source of income is where I am presently. embarassed

e.g.....if you live in IYANA-IPAJA Lagos.
go to better areas on weekends like ikeja, surulere but these places you must keep your eyes/brain wide open.
best wishes
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
OP, that bae wants something fun while not give her the money and let her pussy pay for it cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nma27:
Search in your church pls. What do you except then u were guided by the physical looks huh. You can discuss with ur pastor's wife to refer someone to you
grin you ain't cool cause you just want that dawg to get stock with desperate retire prostitute undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
ikp120:

Bro we're in the same boat. wink
The problem is that most girls you meet are not really single, so if you plan to date them, they would simply rip you off because they've got nothing for you. cry

The only solution is to start flirting and forget about all this girlfriend stuff. You'll be shocked to see babes that will love you badly wink

#SingleAndFlirting

single, flirting what about the kitten what about the money and the time in fact how many girls do you wanna try that with Show yourself some love man. cool OP got what she wants while she got what OP needs, so why not apply some common sense and save yourself some stress and time undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by missyojo(f): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hahahaha!!!! so funny poster, i feel for you. come and date me, am single and ready to mingle. Lol
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
kajoula:

e.g.....if you live in IYANA-IPAJA Lagos.
go to better areas on weekends like ikeja, surulere but these places you must keep your eyes/brain wide open.
best wishes
grin grin ZONE OF PACKAGING'S OLOSHO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kherry: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

our airtime;

our money;

our food;

mack u get bad mouth sha......
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wetin we no go see
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by drnoel: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

our airtime;

our money;

our food;

Common take back d curse, its wasted cos chicks won't hear. Its the boys that spend that u should worry about. They are the fools not the girls that deceive them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex / Curvy Nigeria Lady Vs Colombia Lady Twerking, Nigerians Blast Colombians / SEE How This Pretty Lady Was Disgraced @ Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.