Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,296 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) (9151 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / Who else is Experiencing This? (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba mi, na zo OoO. E don pass that level sef!! angry
Hahahahahahaha na! Girls them must have showed you shege.. Lols

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Hahahahahahaha na! Girls them must have showed you shege.. Lols

cheesy grin

Lol, dem no fit tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, dem no fit tongue
this guy sef, ajus dey wochew

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
this guy sef, ajus dey wochew
cheesy grin

Lol, Baba, after God na you OoO!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
missyojo:
Hahahaha!!!! so funny poster, i feel for you. come and date me, am single and ready to mingle. Lol

Can I mail you?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nma27:
How? Are u trying to say that ur church is full of desperate retired prostitute?
lolz, my church yet to build one tongue and stop thinking everybody subscribe to religious things undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzzgrin grin grin

Wetin concern agbero and overload.undecided Bro the guy is looking for a life partner, not some dumb runs girl. shocked shocked
The guy is looking for a babe who will truly love him for who he is, not for some money he can throw around.

Also note that you don't spend a dime of money or extra time when flirting; it is a natural free flowing process.wink cool

If you play your cards well even the babe will beg for love wink wink

Amazing perspective man!
but life's doesn't play the fair cards, just because you want to eat beans doesn't mean you won't eat Eba if the soup is damn delicious, that is just because she said so doesn't mean he will surely receive such treatment from the bae if he did try to sort something out cry

You won't spend a dime of money or extra time flirting what about transports fare hope you don't expect her to pay for the miscellaneous, what about the calls, time you spend chatting with her well maybe you have a different way of flirting undecided

Even if you know nothing about girls, they still begs for love! tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by ikp120(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
SlimmB:

Amazing perspective man!
but life's doesn't play the fair cards, just because you want to eat beans doesn't mean you won't eat Eba if the soup is damn delicious, that is just because she said so doesn't mean he will surely receive such treatment from the bae if he did try to sort something out cry

You won't spend a dime of money or extra time flirting what about transports fare hope you don't expect her to pay for the miscellaneous, what about the calls, time you spend chatting with her well maybe you have a different way of flirting undecided

Even if you know nothing about girls, they still begs for love! tongue

Lolzzz grin grin grin

#SingleAndFlirting
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by missyojo(f): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
sure you can
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Brotherly no be pussy I need o I just want woman when go love me when they pretty, then the rest go follow
Haba undecided still can't believe niggas still thinks this way in this 21st century angry 90% of men want what you want, but few got what they wanted because they see the negative aspect of the girl as positive and as a stepping stones. so if the girl says it a responsibility for any man to date her then accept that responsibility, be yourself and see what happen next... never give up on someone you're interested in, only give up when she says she doesn't want you! cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
SlimmB:

Haba undecided still can't believe niggas still thinks this way in this 21st century angry 90% of men want what you want, but few got what they wanted because they see the negative aspect of the girl as positive and as a stepping stones. so if the girl says it a responsibility for any man to date her then accept that responsibility, be yourself and see what happen next... never give up on someone you're interested in, only give up when she says she doesn't want you! cool

That's waste of time and money.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hi Maryclaire1, I can see you viewing cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Don't let desperation dilute your filterin process and cloud your judgement.

Go for normal girls that won't give you wahala.

And study a girl before you propose any interest in her. Many Nigerian guys get it wrong here(they often propose relationships forgeting it takes two to tango) and end up getting used.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Maryclaire1(f): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Hi Maryclaire1, I can see you viewing cheesy
wink
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

That's waste of time and money.
waste of time and money grin this nigg's funny. one thing is for sure, that kinda girl you crave for will come your way times without number but it will cost you something undecided, maybe your time and money consider you lucky if it cost you just your time and money! I don't believe in we getting what we want/need easily, if it easy then we just want it and not need it! The hardest road always become easy while the easy road always become the hardest road
It better you date her and break up than not try at all cause she spite out some discouraging words undecided she doesn't love you now doesn't mean she won't on the long run angry
Man, me just saying all this, cause I've experience something worst than that, in fact girls that spite out bullshit at first always seems to be the real GEM in the long run cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kherry: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

I may be a bad guy but I can a good guy just for you cool

in taylor swift voice "I can make a bad guy good for the weekend"
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Kherry:

in taylor swift voice "I can make a bad guy good for the weekend"
cheesy grin

Lol, so are you sure you can do that?? cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kherry: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, so are you sure you can do that?? cool

it's the simplest thing that can be done
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Kherry:

it's the simplest thing that can be done
cheesy grin

Lol, and how're you planning on doing that??
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by hadi200(f): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
I met this beautiful girl, searching for a girlfriend has not been easy, as I manage see this fine baby I quickly collected her number, today we were having a chat on whatsapp and I asked if she wanted to date..... The rest below.
that girl is very stupid broke ass bitch mtchew
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2016
hadi200:
that girl is very stupid broke ass bitch mtchew

lol I tire
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Maryclaire1:
wink

Mehn Your pretty, smiley stay in lag?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Don't let desperation dilute your filterin process and cloud your judgement.

Go for normal girls that won't give you wahala.

And study a girl before you propose any interest in her. Many Nigerian guys get it wrong here(they often propose relationships forgeting it takes two to tango) and end up getting used.

True that's why I didn't rush the whole thing, WA asking her questions so I can know her well before she opened up her true self. s
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2016
SlimmB:

waste of time and money grin this nigg's funny. one thing is for sure, that kinda girl you crave for will come your way times without number but it will cost you something undecided, maybe your time and money consider you lucky if it cost you just your time and money! I don't believe in we getting what we want/need easily, if it easy then we just want it and not need it! The hardest road always become easy while the easy road always become the hardest road
It better you date her and break up than not try at all cause she spite out some discouraging words undecided she doesn't love you now doesn't mean she won't on the long run angry
Man, me just saying all this, cause I've experience something worst than that, in fact girls that spite out bullshit at first always seems to be the real GEM in the long run cool

What if the girl come begin they disturb me with money matter every time??
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kherry: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

don't worry won't give u clue....all I want is a bad guy good for d weekend n have found one grin
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

don't worry won't give u clue....all I want is a bad guy good for d weekend n have found one
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kherry:

don't worry won't give u clue....all I want is a bad guy good for d weekend n have found one grin

cheesy grin

Lol, and I'm patiently waiting for what you gon do to the bad guy during the weekend cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kherry: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, and I'm patiently waiting for what you gon do to the bad guy during the weekend cool

alright then no wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by SlimmB(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

What if the girl come begin they disturb me with money matter every time??
grin funny you, what if the girl is just testing you or trying to scare you off by saying dating her is kind of a huge responsibility to any dawg undecided
man up nigg cool... don't assume, just try...
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
SlimmB:

grin funny you, what if the girl is just testing you or trying to scare you off by saying dating her is kind of a huge responsibility to any dawg undecided
man up nigg cool... don't assume, just try...

Ok o
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Melahou(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
you woke the mad dog up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / Look At What I Did To Her Pussy. Very Fine Lady (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.