Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) (64456 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by dljbd1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
donfemo:

A bite even when dead??
Yeah...being dead does not mean it's venom is dried na. Even after months of being dead it's venom is still as potent as ever. Please take caution while handling it. A scratch from its fangs is enough to kill you.
#truth

5 Likes

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Amanhasnoname: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
sod09:
black mamba I think
do u know d snake can still kill u guys d way u were holding nd snapping... a bite is enough even wen dead
are you certain that's not a Viper?
Peep the scale.

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by angelo5uk(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
donfemo:

A bite even when dead??

Dey there... Snakes are know to even bite themselves when dead.... It's a reflex action..... And it's going to be poisonous I guarantee you

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by donfemo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
sod09:
sure even wen d head is cut off... Day store venom in dere fangs

Yeah i agree with you they store venom but cannot bite when dead tho

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
The rate u people kill snake ehn, hope u wont start to kill human being join sad
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by seXytOhbAd(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hah hahaha... Straight to front page with just 58 views. Lalasticlala will shout praise the Lord!!!

Yoruba niggas be like Allelujah, ibo niggas be like Harrerurah
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
Op these your headline enh

Which snake is not poisonous

A python, or a boa constrictor
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by AgreatMan: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
donfemo:

A bite even when dead??

Yep. A case happened in one of those game reserve in SA. The white boy spent 4 days in coma, was playing with a dead black mamba. D tin be like play, but e no funny o.
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by modestofynest(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmmmmm those white shoes nawaoh that boy wey wear that shoe I hail u
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by sod09(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Amanhasnoname:
are you certain that's not a Viper?
Peep the scale.
dats not viper check d head... Day av v shape head
Dis viper

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
softmind24:
nairaland and sneak be like

Who get the Zuma picture

2 Likes

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by hope4life: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
See as the lady in the last picture dey use am pose like say nah grammy she win angry angry.

That was after she was sure it has died and seeing men handling it first. Women like to claim glory for men's victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by sod09(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
NovusHomo:
All hail "King Cobra", the hooded one!
im thinking king cobra too but it's not.... Look d scale well ND d head

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
See as the girl dey pose with the snake. If na life snake she go keep her distance wella.
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by stanlee303(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
sod09:
black mamba I think
do u know d snake can still kill u guys d way u were holding nd snapping... a bite is enough even wen dead

He's right they're active till about 3 minutes after their death and their Venom is Very Potent , a shot of their venom is enough to kill almost 5 grown men . You guys should be more careful with that , and to the lady wey dey there dey scatter teeth , if that snakes fangs use mistake brush your hand ehn. Hm. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Zealoy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

The name of the snake is Black Mamba

You don't wanna come in contact with that evil

In 2009, i did an experiment with the poison extracted from it's mouth, i mixed it with human blood, the result was scary, in just 2 minutes, froze the blood
bros that snake na king cobra o
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
That young lady holding that snake is possessed.

I am very sure of that.
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by MARKone(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by SeanBeezy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
seunaj:
That lady must be an Afonja. Bold and courageous
Sorry bro, she's from Enugu state
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Sanchez02: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

In 2009, i did an experiment with the poison extracted from it's mouth, i mixed it with human blood, the result was scary, in just 2 minutes, froze the blood
That's a King Cobra, and not black mamba. Black mamba in itself is not a black snake. More so, black Mambas don't grow to that massive extent. The yellow belly of this snake clearly tells you it's a King Cobra.

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thats a cobra nw. Never a black mamba. Black mambas are green. And pls be careful when holding a dead venomous snake, sometimes they can still be deadly. And make una remember say anti venoms are scarce in this country o.
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, christmas meat don sure ooo. Na gbedu na em dey remain now.

2 Likes

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by donfemo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
dljbd1:

Yeah...being dead does not mean it's venom is dried na. Even after months of being dead it's venom is still as potent as ever. Please take caution while handling it. A scratch from its fangs is enough to kill you.
#truth

Yeah agreed, you could scratch the fang and venom will pass, but not that the dead snake will bite you. In fact the venom could be transferred in various ways i get that.

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by dayleke: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chai!!!!
Not funny o....
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by kerryjossy(f): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pls this is not even worthy to be published.
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by donfemo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
AgreatMan:

Yep. A case happened in one of those game reserve in SA. The white boy spent 4 days in coma, was playing with a dead black mamba. D tin be like play, but e no funny o.

The young man may have scratched the fang of the snake and the venom passed into his system not that he was bitten by the dead snake.

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Zealoy:
bros that snake na king cobra o

How old are you ??

This is what king cobra looks like

3 Likes

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Sanchez02: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ncsamuel:
Thats a cobra nw. Never a black mamba. Black mambas are green. And pls be careful when holding a dead venomous snake, sometimes they can still be deadly. And make una remember say anti venoms are scarce in this country o.
Black Mambas are either olive, brownish or grey. There are green black mambas but most of them possess brownish grey colours

3 Likes

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

hmmmm where did u see human blood? u be vampire?
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by stanlee303(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sanchez02:

That's a King Cobra, and not black mamba. Black mamba in itself is not a black snake. More so, black Mambas don't grow to that massive extent. The yellow belly of this snake clearly tells you it's a King Cobra.

I believe you're wrong. It's a mamba

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
That's a KING COBRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.