Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) (55806 Views)

La Liga Honors Asisat Oshoala After Helping Barcelona Women Demolished Madrid / AFCON 2019: How Nigeria Defeated Cameroon In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Marvel1206: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
A football fan took the forward by surprise by going on his knees right after the final of the African Women Cup of Nations in Cameroon
‘Er... no chance!’ Arsenal Ladies’ Asisat Oshoala seems to shun a football fan who might be asking ‘Will you marry me?’.
Shortly after the trophy presentation after the Super Falcons defeated Cameroon 1-0 in the final of the 2016 African Women Cup of Nations in Yaoundé, this fan took to the pitch and knelt beside the tournament’s top scorer in what looked like he was making a proposition.
What do we know, though, Oshoala turned away from him as she posed for a shot instead with injured teammate, Onome Ebi.

Afterwards, the Arsenal Ladies star who might have survived a moment of embarrassment shared her experience via Instagram.
“Not sure about what was going on here but I love this game. Hahahahaha... #FANLOVE

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/17102/extra-time/2016/12/05/30192152/extra-time-did-arsenals-oshoala-turn-down-a-marriage

1 Share

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
For her mind "the guy is a gold digger"

20 Likes

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by herzern1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
L-O-L.....

Love has no bounds.....
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by GossipHeart(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
B!tch ass Nigga

15 Likes

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Bellasharonne(f): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
It looks like Photoshop to me tho undecided

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by midolian(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Adekunle gold @ wrk..

The babe didn't even look his way.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bellasharonne:
it's not photoshop, It's real, even though i don't think he was proposing i think he did actually kneel for her, to confirm that its not photoshop see the shadow of his left hand on the girls clothing, photoshop can do no such thing.

something tells me no one has actually knelt down for you thats why to you this kind of thing na photoshop lipsrsealed cry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Airforce1:

How market my chairman?

2 Likes

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by macpetrus(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oh...
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by XwhY(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hes proposing
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by martineverest(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
she is a lessbe-an

3 Likes

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
I no read am!!!click like...
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by nsiazu: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Why put the second pic showing her
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Airforce1:
Osheyy, mind reader.

1 Like

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by AgbesuyiJosh(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
star lomo! thumb up girlssss
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by kstix(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bellasharonne:
I THINK u're right

2 Likes

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Ajusshi: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fullish mans cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by laurel03(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yaounde weeds at work

4 Likes

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
I love this lady

One of the kept ebony beauties
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by ELPablochapo: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Is the guy proposing or what?
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Clone2020(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
He must get engaged before the year runs out. Sharp guy.
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Olufemi99(f): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
who no like beta thin?
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by seunaj: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
An athletic, chocolate get like Asisat oshoala, is no doubt the fans crush.
Her jubilation sometimes seems to be confusing tho:
The gesture pointing to the heavens sometimes (kaka), other times bowing her head to the ground (Demba Ba)
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by olasaad(f): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Marvel1206:
A football fan took the forward by surprise by going on his knees right after the final of the African Women Cup of Nations in Cameroon
‘Er... no chance!’ Arsenal Ladies’ Asisat Oshoala seems to shun a football fan who might be asking ‘Will you marry me?’.
Shortly after the trophy presentation after the Super Falcons defeated Cameroon 1-0 in the final of the 2016 African Women Cup of Nations in Yaoundé, this fan took to the pitch and knelt beside the tournament’s top scorer chin what looked like he was making a proposition.
What do we know, though, Oshoala turned away from him as she posed for a shot instead with injured teammate, Onome Ebi.

Afterwards, the Arsenal Ladies star who might have survived a moment of embarrassment shared her experience via Instagram.
“Not sure about what was going on here but I love this game. Hahahahaha... #FANLOVE

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/17102/extra-time/2016/12/05/30192152/extra-time-did-arsenals-oshoala-turn-down-a-marriage
chai...the guy don suffer before it's was"OWO lo binrin mo but now its OWO Ni Okunrin mo
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by ajalawole(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
You sent her 1k recharge card. . . . . . . . She loaded it and now flashed u. . . . . You with only 25 naira on ur fone will now call her & ask her if she has loaded it Bro come forward. No I won't beat you oh Just come forward. Now repeat after me" "Every spirit from my father's side or from my mother's side using my sense for pepper soup and doing mannequin challenge on my destiny... Die by fire!!!" OYA PRAAAAY

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Securedbet24: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
FP things

Log out
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Mopolchi: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Okay ọ chọrọ ị sara ya efere?
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by Beehshorp(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Photoshop jare

2 Likes

Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by nigconnect(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
seen
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
cool
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by rukkyland(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Correct team.

meanwhile check my signature and make some extra cool cash
Re: Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo) by bastien: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Her face expression thou......" This man na mumu oh" grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Partey Meets His Lookalike In Ghana / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Football 1st Billionaire - Forbes / Zambia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia - AFCON 2013 Group C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.