Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card (976 Views)

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Photo: Lol,man Broke Sex Doll's Leg During Vigorous Sex With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by Ayvill(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
happened in lagos....The Mallam Musa wrote his ATM pin on a paper tape and attached it to.his ATM card for easy rememberance......
One Friday evening that was how MR
Smartooo stole his ATM card....He withdrew the first 20k. Musa shouted Heyyyyyyyy! He withdrew Anoda one he shouted..No bank could bail him our...Its Friday evening....each time he sees alert he shouts.....Alert rang through his fone till monday Mornin ......Musa dwisest fool
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Should I laugh now?

1 Like

Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by oladipo322(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
Should I laugh now?
just pity D guy ministry make u laff even if na small
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by Teniolasmart: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
Should I laugh now?
how many account does trapqueen has...........................abi dis is someone else
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Teniolasmart:
how many account does trapqueen has...........................abi dis is someone else

I only got 2...my main which is still serving behind bars til I dunno when and this one. grin
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by Teniolasmart: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

I only got 2...my main which is still serving behind bars til I dunno when and this one. grin
haaaaaaaa...............what ur crime
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Teniolasmart:
haaaaaaaa...............what ur crime

grin

When someone cried to the mods coz I called him a mad man after chasing me upandan.. tongue
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
royalbak007 look cheesy color is back!!!!!!
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by RoyalBlak007: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
royalbak007 look cheesy color is back!!!!!!

.Mine aint.
back...yet sad .
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by LordOfNaira: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ayvill:
happened in lagos....The Mallam Musa wrote his ATM pin on a paper tape and attached it to.his ATM card for easy rememberance......
One Friday evening that was how MR
Smartooo stole his ATM card....He withdrew the first 20k. Musa shouted Heyyyyyyyy! He withdrew Anoda one he shouted..No bank could bail him our...Its Friday evening....each time he sees alert he shouts.....Alert rang through his fone till monday Mornin ......Musa dwisest fool

Wow. He showed his PIN to the world during this recession. Kai, ba commonsense.
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.Mine aint.
back...yet sad .

U have 2 spell out the color u want.
I saw mamagee do it
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by LordOfNaira: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

You got locked up? Well, as the Supreme Lord of this place, I have the keys to the cells. I am going to have a meeting with the Mods at my palace by midnight. I will mention you in the gathering and see what my boys and girls can do for you. I mean I will see if I can get your moniker released.
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by Teniolasmart: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

When someone cried to the mods coz I called him a mad man after chasing me upandan.. tongue
grin..............
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by mofeoluwadassah: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Very lame nd dry
Re: Lol. Man Who Pasted His Atm's Pin His Card by RoyalBlak007: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
U have 2 spell out the color u want.
I saw mamagee do it

Oh shiit

Ama try it out

(1) (Reply)

PICTURE: The Truth About Cheap Vs. Expensive Wine / Please How Do I Stop This Madness? / Help! I Don't Want To Die! :'( :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.