Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic (3521 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Dislike Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke & Apostle Johnson Suleman" / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic by dee02(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Nbote:

If u have something to say, jus go ahead and say it without having to resort to insults.. I don't know u or giv a rats ass who u are and my comment has only asked a question on d legality of d scheme... Now u dat seems to have water in ur brains, are u suggesting ppl who have benefitted and are still benefitting from d scheme to return d benefits or wat exactly? My question here is what have dey done wrong or illegally to b benefitting? I'm not a participant neither would I sit outside and criticise so like I said earlier, if u have something to say go ahead and say it reasonably and sensibly...

Your father has water for brains!
Social reprobate!!!
Re: Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic by dee02(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Ebuka007:

ur family will first crash....Enemy of progress A.k.a....... EP

Your entire family will get run over by a brakeless bus, bloody brainless joggernaut
Fu..ck you and everything you stand for..... all you cu...nts want is to get rich quick without working your socks off, it wont work...... It wont last!
Dingbat!
Re: Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic by emassflourish(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2016
dee02:

Your entire family will get run over by a brakeless bus, bloody brainless joggernaut
Fu..ck you and everything you stand for..... all you cu...nts want is to get rich quick without working your socks off, it wont work...... It wont last!
Dingbat!

don't insult a man of God
Re: Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic by emassflourish(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2016
for those insulting the man of God, You Better Start Crying And Praying For Forgiveness Now Oh.
Re: Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic by dee02(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2016
emassflourish:

don't insult a man of God

Clear the log in your eyes and read very well!!!
Re: Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic by Nbote(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2016
dee02:

Your father has water for brains!
Social reprobate!!!

Yea he does.. D human brain is actually about 73% water but I think I jus found an exception to the case.. Urs is probably dehydrated and as such has mucus left in it.. Anyway run along and go find some more fancy word to play with...
Re: Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic by emassflourish(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nbote:

Yea he does.. D human brain is actually about 73% water but I think I jus found an exception to the case.. Urs is probably dehydrated and as such has mucus left in it.. Anyway run along and go find some more fancy word to play with...
Re: Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic by emassflourish(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
lordizak:
come and tell me that 10 odds is bad.....
Re: Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic by Paulscholari(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
BUSINESS DAY 1(CHRISTMAS BONUS).

I will be offering you for only #1000, i will offer you the following materials

1. 30,000 PLR/MRR products which includes ebooks, videos, articles, softwares etc

2. 1 million Nigeria and cross country email list with premium email blast sender.

3. An ebook on how to make $500 daily on facebook (facebook wealth formula 2016 version).

4. 2 websites to download paid GPL premium templates and plugin for free.

5. Complete lists for the top profile companies USA, CEOs, assets and contacts.

6. SEO article generator and lots more.

7. 10,000 Nigeria phone numbers for your bulk sms.

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!
Call me if interested.

+2348132253255

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 Causes Commotion Online With See Through Sexy Outfit (photos) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed As BBN Host. / Man Healed Of Malaria After Watching Angel Smith Go Naked On Live Television!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.