Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) (44646 Views)

PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kano State Governor Dr.Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR and Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo visit Dangote garden tomatoes in kadawa kano state.

http://adeenewsblog..com/2016/12/osinbajo-ganduje-visits-dangote-tomato.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2016

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
house boi is busy touring round, the only rope connecting tinubu and apc. soon baba go cut this one throwaway. yoruba no they like learn the easy way grin

soon the short crook would go and knee to adeboye for special blessings ... i talk am say osibanjo and adeboye na the same mama burn them(scammers)

driving private jet on earth in this recession created by his boi and his master while hes telling his followers to wait for the one in heaven....

na bad thing if i drive private jet for here and also in heaven...

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by phemmyutd(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good to see a tomatoes farm photo,
But I am still searching for that Ugwu farm photo somewhere in Anambra

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
[s]house boi is busy touring round, the only rope connecting tinubu and apc. soon baba go cut this one throwaway. yoruba no they like learn the easy way grin

soon the short crook would go and knee to adeboye for special blessings ... i talk am say osibanjo and adeboye na the same mama burn them [/s]
OSU poison is real, don't go near-- just a warning.

I used to ignore you but now I'm visiting my wrath upon you.
Truth is mine!

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Osinbajo don turn tractor driver shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
TimeManager:
OSU poison is real, don't go near-- just a warning.

I used to ignore you but now I'm visiting my wrath upon you.
Truth is mine!
You should avoid me cause i love the attention tongue

18 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
phemmyutd:
Good to see a tomatoes farm photo,

But I am still searching for that Ugwu farm photo somewhere in Anambra
You'd better stop searching for a scam.
Truth is mine!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

You should avoid me cause i love the attention tongue
I'll gladly oblige your attention but please don't run like ojukwu.
Truth is mine!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
TimeManager:
I'll gladly oblige your attention but please don't run like ojukwu.
Truth is mine!
i bet you dont know oremussanctus

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by omowolewa: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good work
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

i bet you dont know oremussanctus
The popular oremussanctus, your reputation precedes you. You're no stranger to me as I am not on this forum either.
Kiss the truth!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Metroescobar: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
angry
OZAOEKPE:
house boi is busy touring round, the only rope connecting tinubu and apc. soon baba go cut this one throwaway. yoruba no they like learn the easy way grin

soon the short crook would go and knee to adeboye for special blessings ... i talk am say osibanjo and adeboye na the same mama burn them(scammers)

driving private jet on earth in this recession created by his boi and his master while hes telling his followers to wait for the one in heaven....

Learn to shut up sometimes if you have nothing tangible to contribute to this section! You always spam threads with your unpatriotic, unreasonable, pro corruption and tribalistic views and it's making your moniker look bad!

There is nothing to be gained by being a poor troll! Have some class!

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by wellmax(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thats my VP,
Not like one Namadi Sambo who was on ghost mode for 6 years.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by seunaj: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Osinbajo, pls borrow Buhari some sense naa
Na so una go end your tenure?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
I think this government is gradually and safely addressing unemployment and food security; with N-Power and revolving credit scheme; CBN Anchor Rice programme and the likes. Some indivduals with persimistic attitude may end up losing at the end. My advice is Get Involved

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Mentorkaryhm(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
it's production will b threat to other mini tomato companies...
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by deebrain(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
The love I used to have for the Vp is gone.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Pavore9: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Agriculture is it.
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by HQuadreal: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
That is okay.
With Dangote venturing into everything even with the resources sourced for locally non is cheap : grin
How will SME grow

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
If I ask why the tomato is nor growing now, na insult I go start to chop angry angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
TimeManager:
The popular oremussanctus, your reputation precedes you. You're no stranger to me as I am not on this forum either.
Kiss the truth!
I am a changed person.....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
.If you have money coupled with ideas, either the ideas were generate from you or from your personnel, you will rule the world.

Take a look at Dangote success in Agriculture, manufacturing industry and even the oil and gas sector and concur to my postulation.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by madcollynzo: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

At the age of 49, your only achievement in life is your stolen phone you use in spewing tribal trash 247 on nairaland and the 2 boxers you inherited from your late Dad. Pathetic.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by GossipHeart(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016

Na desert be the tomato farm ??
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by crestedguy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

see ngbeke feeling funky and feeling like a babe,see person wey want drive private jet,jet nah car wey them dey drive,they fly jet,you better go scam too if you want fly private jet ,double your hustle,pray to God make he crown your hustle, before bringing someone down,with this bad mouth and attitude,Heaven I want to believe is for people that are pure in heart,the person you want go drive private jet with in heaven does not condemn people

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

I am a changed person.....
Say no more, your secret is open.
Truth is mine!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by whirlwind7(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Well....
Dangote wants to have a finger in every single pie in naija.

That man is everywhere. Let's see if his impact will be enough to break the import intensive tomato market. I actually hope it does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.