Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) (44649 Views)

PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
TimeManager:
The popular oremussanctus, your reputation precedes you. You're no stranger to me as I am not on this forum either.
Kiss the truth!
how is that possible when its apparent that u urself needs to beg zha mods to release u?
Thats the truth,you know,the
Heavenly gaskiya. grin
kiss am por zha turutu grin

Tigerclaws themonster bloodykiller.

Op,kudos to dangote. Some %tage of nigerians are gonna be outta the unemployment market. Hope other 'big men' down south will follow suit and reduce the unemployment market size. That,however,doesnt mean i am now pro naija,now way..i still know where i belong.

Kiss the truth
Re: Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) by KzLawal(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Working VP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / FG Considers Banning Okada Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.