Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Make Money With Your Android Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Money With Your Android Phone (576 Views)

Watch Live Tv (UK, US And Africa) Channels On Your Android Device Or TV Now / VIVO S7 Android Phone, Bonanza..N7,500 / Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Android Phone by Nebsochi: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ignorance can be very costly. I have been selling airtime and have made real profit from it. I will like to share my knowledge on how to make money doing the same. The first stage will be free but the second will not be, because I will have to put you through a series of tutorials on how to make real money using some techniques which I learnt from consultancy. What you will gain from the second stage will never be compared to the fee charged. I will also like positive feedback from those who will be earning from it. There is no way you will make money without working for it. If you are not ready to work then you can back out. This is not a networking business or a ponzi scheme.It is pure buying and selling. If interested check my signature and let's chat on whatsapp. I need serious people who are ready to make money.
Re: Make Money With Your Android Phone by Nebsochi: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
No dropping of emails please, chat me on whatsapp or call
Re: Make Money With Your Android Phone by samuel19222(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Most Reliable Business Scanners / Brand New Iphone 6s Plus 64GB For Sale / +for Sale: TECNO L9 Plus - 50k - Mint And Flawless+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.