Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Free Medical Outreach At IDP Camp Apo Sunshine Estate. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Medical Outreach At IDP Camp Apo Sunshine Estate. (638 Views)

Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho / 8-Year-Old Orphan Dies Of HIV In Borno IDP Camp (Photo) / Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Medical Outreach At IDP Camp Apo Sunshine Estate. by DrObum(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
It was a day of joy for the inhabitants of the IDP Camp at Apo Sunshine Estate Abuja on Saturday, 3/12/16 as the old girls association of Queen Elizabeth School, Ilorin celebrated the 60th anniversary of their Alma mater.

The old girls association trooped out in numbers to add value to the lives of these people displaced by the boko haram insurgency.

There was plenty to eat and drink. Fun time and provision of basic provisions to the IDPs.
Also, there was a free medical outreach to reach out to them.
Hundreds of women and children were tested and treated for free. The men were also not left out.

I was privileged to be amongst the volunteer doctors to attend to the IDPs and it was a great time for me. This outreach gave me a window to reach out to the IDPs and also value the gifts life presents to me daily.

I, Dr Chinweuba Obumneme say a big thank you to the old girls association of this great school and to everyone that made this possible.

I also implore wealthy and well meaning Nigerians to borrow a leaf from these great women.

(1) (Reply)

Fordyce Spot, Please Help! / 5 Things You Must Start Doing Before Pregnancy!!! / Toppik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.