Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Being Yourself (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Yourself (guys Only) (814 Views)

Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) (2) (3) (4)

Being Yourself (guys Only) by DCONE1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
What's up guys.for some time now I've been reading different threads and post where most guys are finding it difficult to be their self in different situation,either in dating ,relationship,life situation etc so I was suffing the internet I came accros these interesting post by Napoleon Hill I decided to post it here ,it might help some of you who are finding it hard to be yourself.I hope it works for you.

They are forty-three items which pertain to being yourself. Few people will recognize themselves completely in this list, but if you will take a pencil and check each item that you sincerely believe applies to you, it will be most revealing.

1. The man who consistently is himself maintains his poise under all circumstances, whether the circumstances are favorable or unfavorable.

2. He has control of his emotions at all times.

3. He has perfect self-reliance and self-confidence in everything he undertakes.

4. He does not allow himself to be hurried into any careless action.

5. Increasingly, as he succeeds, he controls his own working hours and the conditions under which he works.

6. He never gripes or complains about anything or anyone.

7. He never slanders or condemns anyone.

8. He never talks about himself unless it is necessary, and then never in a spirit of boasting.

9. He is open-minded on all subjects, with all people.

10. He does not fear anything or anyone.
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by DCONE1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
11. He moves about his affairs with quiet definiteness of purpose.

12. Before expressing an opinion he makes sure he has the facts, and he is not afraid to say “I do not know.”

13. He has no racial or religious prejudices.

14. He eats moderately and avoids every other form of excess.

15. Without pretending to be an expert on all subjects, on all subjects he thinks for himself.

16. He is a dependable citizen who cannot be influenced by any “ism” which may be detrimental to his country or its economy.

17. He gives nobody any reason to be his enemy (but you cannot help it if someone dislikes you because of your success).

18. He is at peace with himself and with all mankind.

19. He cannot ever be poor or miserable, for, come what may, in his heart he remains happy and prosperous.

20. All the member of his family love him and thrill to the sound of his footsteps when he comes home.
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by DCONE1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
fine girl are you a guy cheesy
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by airminem(f): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
DCONE1:

So? what?
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by DCONE1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
21. He expresses his gratitude daily for all of his blessings, and shares his blessings with all who have a right to claim a share.

22. He seeks no revenge for any wrongs or injustices done to him.

23. When he speaks of others he makes every effort to avoid mentioning their faults no matter how much their faults may have affected him.

24. He looks into the future by studying the past, and recognizes that history has a way of repeating itself, that eternal truths do not change with the times.

25. He maintains a positive mental attitude.

26. He is slow to accuse, quick to forgive.

27. When others make honest mistakes, he makes allowances for them.

28. He will not profit in any transaction if it harms anyone else.

29. He keeps himself free from the bondage of debt.

30. Having acquired all the wealth he can use beneficially, he does not strain after more: yet he knows with full assurance he can earn more if it should be advisable
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
DCONE1:
Yes undecided
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by DCONE1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
airminem:

So? what?
its suppose to be a guys thread to share our secretes and upgrade our confident and prepare us from some challenges and some pressure you ladies push us into unwillingly...you are only welcome if you will help to contribute and open our eyes on how some guys can be confident aroud ladies,in relationship or in other situations

Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by DCONE1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Yes undecided
ok oooh grin
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by DCONE1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
31. He converts all adversities and defeats into assets.

32. Facing defeat, he knows all defeat is temporary.

33. He has a major objective in life and keeps himself busy attaining it.

34. If he has been turned aside from his objective, he analyzes the experience and profits thereby.

35. His life is what he wishes it to be, and he always expected it to be exactly that.

36. As he successively pictures success within his mind and then attains it, he lets his deeds, not his words, display his success to others.

37. He is well-liked by a great many different kinds of people; people of all races and creeds.

38. He is a living example of what a man may be in the world when he takes possession of his own mind and is willing to live and let live.

39. He is no more disturbed by panics and business depressions than he is by matters which affect only himself.

40. He finds it easy to win the full and hearty co-operation of others.

41. He is fair to his adversaries, but he is practically unbeatable because he possesses a power unknown to most men.

42. He is fortified against disappointment because he knows that anything may happen with or without an obvious cause.

43. He does his best at all times, and never feels the need to apologize when circumstances turn against him.

Please feel free to contribute. I know that there are some busybody and oversabi that always criticize .
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by airminem(f): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
DCONE1:
its suppose to be a guys thread to share our secretes and upgrade our confident and prepare us from some challenges and some pressure you ladies push us into unwillingly...you are only welcome if you will help to contribute and open our eyes on how some guys can be confident aroud ladies,in relationship or in other situations
Alright
Re: Being Yourself (guys Only) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
DCONE1:
ok oooh grin
tongue

Letter To Naija Girls / My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says / Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day In Isoko South, Delta State (photo)