Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform (78809 Views)

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by ovyekuju(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
A 32-year-old man, Adetokunbo Ashiru , who allegedly beat up a policewoman, was on Monday arraigned in an Ojo Magistrates’ Court in Lagos.

The accused was docked on a three-count bordering on breach of peace and assault.

Ashiru, however, denied committing the offences and was granted bail in the sum of N50,000.

The Magistrate, Mr A.A. Paul ordered that the accused should produce one surety as part of the bail condition.

Paul also ordered that the surety must be gainfully employed and also show evidence of two years’ tax payment to the Lagos State Government.

The case was adjourned till March 6, 2017.

The prosecutor, Insp. Uche Simon, had told the court that the accused committed the offences on Nov. 12 at Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos.

Simon said that Ashiru assaulted Beatrice Akinsola, a policewoman by hitting her with his fist and pulling her uniform.

He alleged that the act prevented her from performing her lawful duty.

Simon said that the accused tore the uniform of the complainant and exposed her breast to the public.

The prosecutor said that Ashiru also took pictures of Akinsola after assaulting her.

The offences, he said, contravened Sections 57, 134 and 171 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

http://punchng.com/man-beats-up-policewoman-exposes-her-breasts/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Prectega(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Don't visit the website.... There's no pic there

291 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by yomi007k(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

Click LIKE if u came here for d pishure.

880 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Sharon6(f): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ha! The man go tey for station o.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by GossipHeart(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016

Thirsty Niggas invaded this thread hoping they would see policewoman breast

Some people even came with Vaseline

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by brunofarad(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

The news is not completely complete pls

Do the needful

19 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by GossipHeart(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Prectega:

Thanks a lot

Go to any Bar near you and tell them to give you 4 cartons of Orijin, i will pay them in the evening

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Pharaoh9(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by kinglekan: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
I only clicked for picture sake. Disappointed

18 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by fratermathy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pinshure or adonbilivit

24 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by 2sydoflyf(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
I Will read the story latter for now I only opened to see the picture but unfortunately... Highly disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by cheddahboy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
I was there live..Omo come and See BOBBI!
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by dljbd1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Prectega:
Thanks for the heads up...
Op...I aren't clicking no link mehn! angry

14 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by iOluwaMichael(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
The accused is in deep shit.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by wagazala: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin i came to see Mrs Officer.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by DirtyGold: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chai! He has bought expensive market

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Hadez(f): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Lalasticlala you did not verify the picture but you brought it to Frontpage. How are these boys suppose to verify the credibility of this breast story grin[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by wellmax(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pictures as in clear pictures or I don't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by buharimustlive: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Mikylopez(f): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
i have nothing to say
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by dljbd1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
cheddahboy:
I was there live..Omo come and See BOBBI!
Abeg upload pix na

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Zikdik(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
NPF..why am I not sorry for her?
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Peacetemi: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016

I didn't come here to read any stupid article, I came here to see the breasts and the breasts alone.

Who hid them?
Don't post false information on Nairaland

Cc Lalasticlala angry

33 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by lifestyle1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerian police and lies..
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by laprince(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmm.

The way female police officers also demand egunje is alarming too. I honestly never thought they will be like their male counterparts.

I was passing along Ire-Akari Estate Road in Isolo, one day. A female police officer just held a tricycle. Probing why he did not give her #100. The man begged that he just started work that evening, after being held down at the mechanic workshop. She blatantly refused, seized his key and vacated his passengers.

.....If only she was the .......

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by lonelydora: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Okay nah.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by Kimjinkyu(f): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Guy at FTC don warn me
Re: Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform by wristbangle: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
So where are the exposed b**bs cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.