Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 (2564 Views)

Canon 550d For Video Shoot And Pictures for 57,000 naira SOLD..! / I Need Lights For A Video Shoot At Ibadan / Quality Music Video Shoot For Less Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Well am not here to show myself but to show the height of how technology has improved, i once created a thread about how to record your song with your laptop mic for those of us that can't afford studio fee. so i created a thread about how to record a professional song with a PC software called "Audacity" and i recorded about 15 songs with the help of free instrumentals i downloaded from youtube and soundCloud which this "Look Alive" video you are about to watch was among the songs i recorded in the Album call The Street.

https://www.nairaland.com/2694782/how-nairalander-mix-produce-song

New video from Fnep Shevoo Mixtape Album "The Street" Shoot and Directed by Fnep Shevoo and CJK Son. Fnep Shevoo is an Underground Rapper, Songwriter and upcoming producer . "Look Alive" is a song produce by Spence Mills (America Producer) and written by Fnep Shevoo. Shoot with an Infinix Hot 2 Phone with an Android App call "VideoFX"

please help review and encourage me. Thanks.

Fnep Shevoo - Look Alive Ft Spence Mills Official Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt330BEz5cs

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Comment please. !!! 26 views is something. Please comment if you have watched it. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by Franky826: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice one. Like the black and white feature.
Nice beat too.

Not bad at all

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Franky826:
Nice one. Like the black and white feature.
Nice beat too.

Not bad at all
thanks the black and white background is from the phone app i used. No editing or cut but just pure recording from the begining to the end of the video. We have to run every recording at once cos the app don't have the feature to edit. But thanks for watching.
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by Franky826: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
fnep2smooth:

thanks the black and white background is from the phone app i used. No editing or cut but just pure recording from the begining to the end of the video. We have to run every recording at once cos the app don't have the feature to edit. But thanks for watching.

Hmmm that's quite impressive. Anyways i can recommended very good mobile editors that can give you premium recording as well as editing. Here they are

1. Viva video pro(free versions available)
2. Video show video editor pro(√)
3. Power director pro(√)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Franky826:

Hmmm that's quite impressive. Anyways i can recommended very good mobile editors that can give you premium recording as well as editing. Here they are

1. Viva video pro(free versions available)
2. Video show video editor pro(√)
3. Power director pro(√)
wow thanks i will try it out in my next project.
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
30 views.
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2016
41 views and no comment. Very strange even if the video is no that good. Please comment and let me know.
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by BLACKbullet: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Dope video.... Keep it up. I like the black and white background. Just keep the vibe up and you will be the next big tin. I also like your stage name Fnep Shevoo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thanks bro.
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2016
50 views on youtube...... grin shocked
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by go4goldnow: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Keep it up, keep it coming. Oluwa is involved. Nice beat but try work more on your voice delivery. See you at the top.
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
go4goldnow:
Keep it up, keep it coming. Oluwa is involved. Nice beat but try work more on your voice delivery. See you at the top.
thanks bro... am working on it bro.
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
70 Views and still counting
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by Sabali007(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Are u a cameraman, based in Lagos (and its environs) youthful and looking for a platform to take ur abilities to the next level? If yes, please contact me to partner on an idea. Here is my WhatsApp line: 09034477489
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sabali007:
Are u a cameraman, based in Lagos (and its environs) youthful and looking for a platform to take ur abilities to the next level? If yes, please contact me to partner on an idea. Here is my WhatsApp line: 09034477489
Am not in Lagos. I base in abuja
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by nams77: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Well let me start with the good...iLike the black and white concept. The tune is not too bad but need to be tightened.
You voice delivery was not to tight, work on it. It was almost sounding monotonous. Do more voice modulation. I notice there was no editing, just continuous recording. Are you aware of that? All the same, keep you game going, listen to other great rappers and also add messges, ryhme and alliteration on your verses( try listening to Jadakiss, styles p and the lox album to see their ryhming and alliteration skills).
Last word. Do danceable beats. Na wetin naija people Sabi. Weda message dey or not as far as na danceable hit, no probs for naija music lovers. That's what they care about. That's why guys like mode 9 and vector are not front burners
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
nams77:
Well let me start with the good...iLike the black and white concept. The tune is not too bad but need to be tightened.
You voice delivery was not to tight, work on it. It was almost sounding monotonous. Do more voice modulation. I notice there was no editing, just continuous recording. Are you aware of that? All the same, keep you game going, listen to other great rappers and also add messges, ryhme and alliteration on your verses( try listening to Jadakiss, styles p and the lox album to see their ryhming and alliteration skills).
Last word. Do danceable beats. Na wetin naija people Sabi. Weda message dey or not as far as na danceable hit, no probs for naija music lovers. That's what they care about. That's why guys like mode 9 and vector are not front burners
Thanks bro.... Am working on that. Thanks very much
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2017
continue with your review
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by cruzydal(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
This video is dope just that you need to cut sometimes .. apart from that it's okay.
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by ItsBolaji: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one,Hustler! Stay on the hustle,you got something
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
cruzydal:
This video is dope just that you need to cut sometimes .. apart from that it's okay.
thanks bro...... am still working on myself
Re: A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
ItsBolaji:
Nice one,Hustler! Stay on the hustle,you got something
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Sold! Sold ! Sold! Professional dji & yuneec 4k drones for sale / Totally Invisible: Body Paint That Makes You ‘ DISSAPEAR’ | PHOTOS / Creativity At It Peak; Unusual Coffee Mugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.