Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos (1348 Views)

Hit Or Miss? My Lil Bro Drew This...guys Please Check It Out / Hello Guys Please Help In Rating These Logos / Where Can I Get Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 & Lightroom Discs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos by stanlee303(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hey guys I'm a graphic artist Lagos based and I've been wondering where I can get the following Discs in Lagos For my Windows PC :
Adobe Illustrator
Autodesk Maya
Windows 9
I'm trying to get these discs so if you know anywhere in Lagos I can get them please comment or PM me 07055530375 thank you your comments will never highly appreciated. cheesy smiley
Re: Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos by Royalseed20(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
+2348161358410
Re: Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos by ore291(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Windows 9 undecided
Re: Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos by tayoccu(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2016
stanlee303:
Hey guys I'm a graphic artist Lagos based and I've been wondering where I can get the following Discs in Lagos For my Windows PC :
Adobe Illustrator
Autodesk Maya
Windows 9
I'm trying to get these discs so if you know anywhere in Lagos I can get them please comment or PM me 07055530375 thank you your comments will never highly appreciated. cheesy smiley

you can get Maya free on autodesk website.
you just have to download the student copy of the version you want, and they'll give you the key free.
Re: Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos by stanlee303(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2016
tayoccu:

you can get Maya free on autodesk website.
you just have to download the student copy of the version you want, and they'll give you the key free.

Thank you so much ,I really appreciate. Do you know where I can get illustrator CC

1 Like

Re: Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos by Princealex1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
If you dont mind you can get illustrator portable from getintopc.com,contains all features but not supported by adobe
Re: Quick Question Guys , Please Read.. Where Can I Get The Following Discs In Lagos by stanlee303(m): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Princealex1:
If you dont mind you can get illustrator portable from getintopc.com,contains all features but not supported by adobe

Thanks bro!!

(1) (Reply)

Business Explainer Video / I Will Pay For The Design Of My Logo. / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Austin Jay Jay Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.