Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (36721 Views)

R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
lozanni:

I tell you.
Hunger and anger has created the awareness among Nigerians that they need to be careful whom they vote in as leaders, as it can have dire economic consequences for them.
During the 2015 general elections, we, as Nigerians, made some mistakes. These are:

Lack of Presidential debates: watching the recent US Presidential debates, I felt we made a great mistake in allowing PMB to decline the invitations to the debates sent to him.
If PMB had attended, it would have given us a glimpse on how he intended to govern the country and it would have put his economic team to task. The blueprint produced by this pre-election team would have served as policy guidelines for PMB, once elected, and he would have hit the ground running from day one in office, rather than taking almost six months to appoint his cabinet members.
For me, I have decided that any Presidential candidate who refuses to participate in pre-election debates will not get my vote. I mean what is the candidate hiding? Ineptitude or what?
Lack of a National Consensus on issues: Drawing an example from the recent American presidential elections, it was clearly seen that Americans had a consensus on certain issues, like the need to re-claim their country and economy back, the need to bring back moral education in their schools and also the enactment of pro-life legislation and judicial pronoucements among other issues.
The Nigerian press, the Politically inclined NGOs' and the intelligensia should have set the tone for the building of such.national consensus. For instance they could have stressed the need for building of more refineries, so that we can become a net exporter of refined oil products, conserve our foreign exchange, stabilise the naira and, ultimately, improve the standard of living of Nigerians. They could ask the electorate to vote for whoever makes this possible .
... Come closer let me whisper to your ears.... "your country historically doesn't vote based on who has the best ideas, principles, value system, pragmatic economic policies or a good debater rather by ethnicity, tribal and religious sentiments ".. Pls don't say I told you so.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
me, am voting buhari again..

i dont care what others think..

its my vote..i can do with it what i want..
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
after una called us zoo-animals..

una want us to vote jonathan because the world is collapsing..

let the world collapse..

we will still vote buhari...!!!..
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by elopee3000(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

do you realy believe even nato or america can defeat us??...

we are more complex than russia..
we are not gadaffi..

only the obas can raise a militia of hundreds of thousands anytime.
lol lol lol lol if naija army see
modern jet fighters the afonjas among the nigerian soldiers will be shouting ori iya mi mo ti ku egbami
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by moshino(m): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2016
PaulIdu:
If Buhari forces his self on us in 2019 we can consider this union officially over ..

himself
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by PaulIdu: 12:48am On Dec 06, 2016
moshino:

himself

Thanks but not entirely wrong though.

Hisself is listed as a dialectal variation for himself. While it is an official word, most would deem it grammatically incorrect. And so it is rarely used in formal writing.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Metroescobar: 12:55am On Dec 06, 2016
So much garbage being spilled on this thread as well as in the article!
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2016
You know your country is run by a useless lot when projections of over a million dying from hunger and starvation doesn't trend. When millions of children are still not getting elementary schooling and it's normal. When millions still scoop water from untreated sources and lack basic health facility. When the power and energy options are at an all time low and all they are interested in is 2019.
Nigeria I have tried to weep for you but the rivers of tears have dried up and my heart is hardened. You will burn down and from your ashes will rise new nations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Davryme(m): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2016
gabazin080:
Gala is now N60
Handkerchief is N70
Titus sardine is N300
Detergent is N30 Egg roll with halfway egg N80 Smallest bread N70
Angels of the Lord are the trumpets
not ready yet??

The only item on these list that still wow me till today is the way Titus sardine price increased. ...I still rem in 2002 we use it to drink garri for boarding house, our house master complained cos it occupied most of the dirt in the bin. We dey charter am like pure water then.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by shevon: 1:38am On Dec 06, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by DedeNkem: 1:41am On Dec 06, 2016
No region contributed to the demise of Nigerian more than the north!

Their minions (Yorubas) will continue to help the north to retain power regardless of how many times they get screwed by the north.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by moshino(m): 2:03am On Dec 06, 2016
PaulIdu:

Thanks but not entirely wrong though.

Hisself is listed as a dialectal variation for himself. While it is an official word, most would deem it grammatically incorrect. And so it is rarely used in formal writing.

When you copy something from a source, you should always give credit by citing the source from which you copied it. You should also put it in quotations, to indicate that it did not originally come from you.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 3:59am On Dec 06, 2016
elopee3000:
lol lol lol lol if naija army see
modern jet fighters the afonjas among the nigerian soldiers will be shouting ori iya mi mo ti ku egbami

funny... grin
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 4:02am On Dec 06, 2016
jon1:
You know your country is run by a useless lot when projections of over a million dying from hunger and starvation doesn't trend. When millions of children are still not getting elementary schooling and it's normal. When millions still scoop water from untreated sources and lack basic health facility. When the power and energy options are at an all time low and all they are interested in is 2019.
Nigeria I have tried to weep for you but the rivers of tears have dried up and my heart is hardened. You will burn down and from your ashes will rise new nations.

you didnt cry enough...

were is our second river naija?..
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Gbam! No sane soul will vote that daura blood-thirsty demon that derives joy in seeing people suffer!
Voting the senile fool is a blunder on my part!..kowa would've been better!
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 06, 2016
Gbam! No sane soul will vote that daura blood-thirsty demon that derives joy in seeing people suffer!
Voting the senile f.ool is a blunder on my part!..kowa would've been better!
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by discusant: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2016
As if it is possible for any southern Nigerian to become president again in the next 20 years, unless a northern president dies in office, or north gets tired of ruling Nigeria.

APC is fully a northern party. Tinubu is still committed to leading the SW to join the SW to the north. So what does APC hold for the average southern Nigerian?
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by kettle84(m): 4:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Monimatic:
Nigeria is doomed with Buhari the Confused Dullard still in power

Even his abo-ki brothers in the north have started disowning him
it is only the southwesterners that are claiming him.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by kettle84(m): 4:21am On Dec 06, 2016
darknetcom:
me, am voting buhari again..
i dont care what others think..
its my vote..i can do with it what i want..
we know were you come from.

the people that begins there sentence like this.....' me,I am doing ooo'

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 06, 2016
I'll rather vote a goat than vote that redundant daura f.ool!
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by discusant: 4:39am On Dec 06, 2016
kettle84:
it is only the southwesterners that are claiming him.
Because of foolish belief that very soon, Buhari can drop dead, and a Yoruba shall take over. Shophischicated people. Sophisticated my assse. As if they have not experienced how Fula covets power. Buhari dropping suddenly, a jackboots Fula shall take over with Marshal music.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2016
Monimatic:
Nigeria is doomed with Buhari the Confused Dullard still in power

Even his abo-ki brothers in the north have started disowning him
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Inspectorsuga(m): 5:09am On Dec 06, 2016
e
darknetcom:

do you realy believe even nato or america can defeat us??...

we are more complex than russia..
we are not gadaffi..

only the obas can raise a militia of hundreds of thousands anytime.

Yabaleft escapee spotted
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by SillyMods: 5:16am On Dec 06, 2016
pcei:
Ode, mumu
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 5:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Inspectorsuga:
efi

Yabaleft escapee spotted

our army can not be beaten easily...

this is giving us more and more confidence...

next is to acquire nuclear missles...i say atleast 3..
so that the dont try gadhaffi rubbish on us..

anybody that attacks us,will be leveled..... angry angry...
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2016
na do or die now...

fight or perish!!!..

choose were una wan belong ones and for all....

do you want to stay black or not??...

many want to stay black and keep their cultures...

for those that dont want,i advice to migrate now..

nigeria will turn like china soon....strict laws...
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by domben(m): 5:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
You guys can break up from the North then others will not stop you.

North talking about breaking up undecided Abeg na lie
. good morning and happy Xmas to my fellow nairaland.please my question is. is it a crime if an Igbo man be the president of this country ... why Hausa and Yoruba are so wicked like this ,in the sense that they don't want an Igbo man to be the president of the country and they don't want them to separate out of this country.....any Igbo man Goliath, there must be a David in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by lobbyist(m): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2016
Jafar1:
hit like if ur answer is no and hit share if ur answer is yes
We are much more ready for him to contest in 2019.
He should try anything funny
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by duullie88(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2016
And this all this man can contribute to nation building??, implanting violence in ppl mind.. who e Don epp ?? What possitive impact as he had on Nigerians.. every single person condemning PMB what significant impact have they archived, they leave dia duties and start blabbing nonsense .. make err body face him work

Not a fan of PMB or any politifian, I Rep 9ja
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Shome36(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

When last did u take your medicine?
the last time we took it with your Dad
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by godwin120alex: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed OYO for you Sir. You are sounding like a broken record Sir. When you and your party were peddling propaganda during the campaign didn't you know who Buhari is.

Just that you have been schemed out of the game you are disturbing our peace.

Sir it serves you right, enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#theinauguration: See All The #nextlevel Governors In The Country (photos) / 2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.