Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (36709 Views)

R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2016
darknetcom:

you didnt cry enough...

were is our second river naija?..

Please read and imbibe. "I TRIED to cry" doesn't mean I cried talk less of crying enough.
Your second river naija? What is that?
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by PaulIdu: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2016
moshino:

When you copy something from a source, you should always give credit by citing the source from which you copied it. You should also put it in quotations, to indicate that it did not originally come from you.

Omo carry your problem go abeg. Am I in your exam hall? See trouble oo
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Gfather01: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2016
My question is, What will be Buhari campaign manifesto come 2019
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by ShootToKill: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Thank God, this Speech is coming from a Northerner and a Moslem, ait's documentary and 5% stand b4 2015 gen. election & after hv been vindicated.
Kwankwassiyya or Lamido will deliver more than dis grand pa ,El Rufai for good but he z a religious extremist, and Nigeria does not need a leader that z too obsessed with religion, Like as we re witnessing presently.
May God grant to us a leader with the political n moral will to take us to the point of making exploits, and finally take our place in the committee of nations. So help us God....... amen.
#China should be our Role model .

Una don come again. You guys never learn, you are now marketing kwankwaso another ultra-north bigot. Have you done your research on his utterances and actions? The same kwankwaso who came down to lagos to release hausas who murdered yorubas in mile 12 instead of insisting that justice takes it course. The same kwankwaso that travelled to Ibadan and told your Afenifere leaders to SHUT UP? Why are you yorubas addicted to northern bigots. Dem swear for una ni?

You yorubas never learn and your lack of sensitivity to history and facts will endanger you existence one day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2016
Dnt worry bro! attach your BVN plz, and last 3 digits number on your atm... thank me later
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by daveson2020(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2016
I guess 2019 is very far because Nigeria is already broken
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by dmz1: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2016
we must vote in buhari so that Nigeria will finally break up
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by ThinkSmarter: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2016
ShootToKill:

Una don come again. You guys never learn, you are now marketing kwankwaso another ultra-north bigot. Have you done your research on his utterances and actions? The same kwankwaso who came down to lagos to release hausas who murdered yorubas in mile 12 instead of insisting that justice takes it course. The same kwankwaso that travelled to Ibadan and told your Afenifere leaders to SHUT UP? Why are you yorubas addicted to northern bigots. Dem swear for una ni?

You yorubas never learn and your lack of sensitivity to history and facts will endanger you existence one day.
my brother a bum' nwafor~Igbo , just that if north insists on the presidency come 2019 which I am sure they will, I guess these guys are better devils than Buhari or Atiku.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by lozanni(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Come closer let me whisper to your ears.... "your country historically doesn't vote based on who has the best ideas, principles, value system, pragmatic economic policies or a good debater rather by ethnicity, tribal and religious sentiments ".. Pls don't say I told you so.

You are right about Nigerians voting along ethnic, tribal and religious lines. However, what we are suffering now has shown that your tribeman might be in office as President without it bringing you any good fortunes.
We should copy Americans who live in a multi-racial and very diverse socio-cultural environment, but will not vote based on those sentiments, rather they will vote based on the perceived competence of the Presidential candidates running for office.
Its no wonder then that the American society is a very progressive one.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by lozanni(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
darknetcom:

come on..

we had only two choice,thanks to your rubbish democraticaly system that you whorship so much..

jonathan or buhari...

and if you can forgive jonathan for chibok...then you are a slave trader..race-traitor...

Yes, we might have had only two credible choices during the last Presidential election; but its part of the political evolution of the country.
The above development should cause the multi-party system to examine the process by which Presidential candidates are selected so that as many as possible number of parties will present credible and capable candidates.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
lozanni:

You are right about Nigerians voting along ethnic, tribal and religious lines. However, what we are suffering now has shown that your tribeman might be in office as President without it bringing you any good fortunes.
We should copy Americans who live in a multi-racial and very diverse socio-cultural environment, but will not vote based on those sentiments, rather they will vote based on the perceived competence of the Presidential candidates running for office.
Its no wonder then that the American society is a very progressive one.
... I absolutely agree with you.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
lozanni:

Yes, we might have had only two credible choices during the last Presidential election; but its part of the political evolution of the country.
The above development should cause the multi-party system to examine the process by which Presidential candidates are selected so that as many as possible number of parties will present credible and capable candidates.

that will not work..

we practice a political knockout system...
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by spartan50(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
darknetcom:

jonathan was younger...what happend??..

we dont have time to experiment,,joor..

our lifes is in danger..

do you want to be forced as a christian to read the koran or heads off??...

think...

So what are you suggesting? Trump said to this country that our future is in our hands. Was a child in 80's when I was hearing about buhari and co. Am grown up now still have same people and same problem. We need an upgrade sir. GEJ was far more intelligent than you think. Be wise! Young minds is needed to move this country forward....
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
spartan50:

So what are you suggesting? Trump said to this country that our future is in our hands. Was a child in 80's when I was hearing about buhari and co. Am grown up now still have same people and same problem. We need an upgrade sir. GEJ was far more intelligent than you think. Be wise! Young minds is needed to move this country forward....

i dont want to hear that name no more!!!.....

i hate that bassstard..!!!!...i hate him!!!...

bring someone else...dawnit!!!!! angry angry...

bring okorocha,kanu,shekau,goat,stone...

i dont want to hear anything about jonathan no more!!!.. angry angry angry...
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by spartan50(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
darknetcom:

i dont want to hear that name no more!!!.....

i hate that bassstard..!!!!...i hate him!!!...

bring someone else...dawnit!!!!! angry angry...

bring okorocha,kanu,shekau,goat,stone...

i dont want to hear anything about jonathan no more!!!.. angry angry angry...
Buhari would return as president for the second time... Don't use your head. They use media to cover your eyes with wrong messasame but would not talk about the good things of GEJ. Better reason deep corruption must be there it can't be wiped off. Open your eyes buhari is a waste of time and a curse to Nigeria... For those names you mentioned I prefer goat to them. Cos they are same

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by moshino(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
PaulIdu:

Omo carry your problem go abeg. Am I in your exam hall? See trouble oo

As expected, a typical Nigerian refuses to learn, will never accept fault nor take corrections. No wonder the country is screwed.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
spartan50:

Buhari would return as president for the second time... Don't use your head. They use media to cover your eyes with wrong messasame but would not talk about the good things of GEJ. Better reason deep corruption must be there it can't be wiped off. Open your eyes buhari is a waste of time and a curse to Nigeria... For those names you mentioned I prefer goat to them. Cos they are same

reason my black-foot..

jonathan is a bassstard..and his wife is a shepopo...
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Kanocity(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Which kind time this for una country? Everyone is confused, from poor to rich, educated and illiterates, politicians and academics, northeners and southerners, me and you...wait, wait, am confused oo!!
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by jacyne: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
It will be very unfair if Gmb will want to contest for 2019 election
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
abeg make scatter the whole jo. ajepako,vickyrotex,osusumustflow,rokiatu,freeglobe,aminat508,msglobalwonder, funjosh,mukina2,seun,lala and notoiousbabe make una bring petrol and matches make we set the place on fire jo
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
abeg make scatter the whole jo. ajepako,vickyrotex,osusumustflow,rokiatu,freeglobe,aminat508,msglobalwonder, funjosh,mukina2,seun,lala and notoiousbabe make una bring petrol and matches make we set the place on fire jo

na beat i go beat you one day
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by VickyRotex(f): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
abeg make scatter the whole jo. aj.epako,vickyro.tex,osusumu.stflow,ro.kiatu,freegl.obe,am.inat508,ms.glob.alwonder, funjo.sh,mu.kina2,seu.n,la.la and notoi.ousbabe make una bring petrol and matches make we set the place on fire jo

When you dey plan to dey alright? undecided
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by jacyne: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why is it that when people are voted into office they refuse to step down?or Didn't others step down for them??
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Uncletony(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
SillyMods:
This man said more than this in 2015.

So, nothing new. PMB shall be president till 2023.

Who no like make e go Benin Republic. grin

What have u been smoking?
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by buhahaha: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
adioolayi:
I'm voting PMB in 2019 if he contest again..
Strong heart..I like that but I know u dnt have a voters card but I promise you even the wife won't vote him ,when she cannot tour around Nigeria meeting hunger demoralized pple
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

When you dey plan to dey alright? undecided
when you are finally married to my brother babangbali grin grin tongue
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by VickyRotex(f): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
when you are finally married to my brother babangbali grin grin tongue

E mean sey you no fit ever dey alright niyen o cry cry
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

E mean sey you no fit [sup][/sup]ever dey alright niyen o cry cry
everything dey your hand na grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by jacyne: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Surprises can come up at anytime
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by jacyne: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
We have not gotten out of this recession and they re already predicting 2019 election.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Splashme: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Monimatic:
Nigeria is doomed with Buhari the Confused Dullard still in power

Even his abo-ki brothers in the north have started disowning him
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by surgical: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Monimatic:
Nigeria is doomed with Buhari the Confused Dullard still in power

Even his abo-ki brothers in the north have started disowning him
i pray my Yoruba brothers see beyond ,APC and tinubu and help save this country by voting out buhari come 2019, it is a patriotic duty. the man has offered nothing to nigerians except blood ,sorrow and tears , never experienced before hardships..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm / Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / Justice Steven Evoh Chukwu Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.