Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (30633 Views)

How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Stop Gender Violence. Young Woman Murdered After Series Of Abuses By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Broadsway(f): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Draei:

i ain't gonn tell you which to go for buh
give it more time to know more about each
of 'em then follow your instinct/heart.
owk, I will do dah
Do hope my instinct doesn't fail me
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Draei: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Broadsway:
owk, I will do dah
Do hope my instinct doesn't fail me
As long as you table down time to get to
know more & more abt them. You should be
able to see who is who & also along the way,
some of them might change/give-up...

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Broadsway(f): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Draei:

As long as you table down time to get to
know more & more abt them. You should be
able to see who is who & also along the way,
some of them might change/give-up...
u r ryt, tnx once again smiley

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Corussa: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Broadsway:
My name is Broadsway and this is a summary of my relationship life, please do read and give me a tangible advice. Tnx

I started dating In senior sec sch to a guy I loved and who never loved me back but only dated my cos of my popularity and the attention I gave him, breaking up with him I dated another guy just to forget the first guy and also hoping this wud be better but it didn't turn out well, he tried wooing my girlfrnd by insulting me, I confronted him, he apologized but I couldn't stay with him, I just zereod my mind off him even though he showed he was sorry. Some times later like 3yrs after met another guy but it didn't last, this last one was the most terrible but I wud ignore it cos it brings tears to my eyes.

So right now after 5yrs from my second relationship and days of training myself to avoid relationships and just be friends with guys, I find myself with people that love me and wud want to spend their life with me, but I can't reciprocate the love any longer, I feel like I am deceiving them, I like dem, even one has stayed with me through all my pains and lafta and also there is the guy who is the second guy who wooed my friend still asking for a second chance and a lovely guy dah I met recently who i see as an angel and lastly there is a guy who has spread my qualities to all his fam members and frnds and I know he loves me dearly.

My main reason for writing this is to know if its possible to make my heart love again and if it can which one of these four guys shud I stay with?

Tnx

Yes You Can.. It's Okay To Feel Scared But Don't Confine Yourself In Misunderstandings That A Real Relationship Can't Exist. A Relationship Can't Work Out If There's No Mutual Understanding. Broadsway Stop Taking Shelter In Depression Of Your Failed Relationships. Whatever Happened In The Past Was A lesson Not A Life Sentence. Start New And Be You.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by BiafranBushBoy: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
If I were you, I will neglect all the advise you have received here...
That will be your first step to something better..

2 Likes

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by ikp120(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Broadsway:
I don't think so, cos I really do want a beautiful relationship...
Most times I fantasize about it...
I really do need help cos I don't think I want to go through a hrt break again, I'm really scared.
I didn't want to bring this here but I had to, even as I type I'm in tears wondering y my relationship life is upside down and if I wud ever have a lovely relationship cry

Baby what if I make you forget about those heart breaks? undecided What if I love you to the moon, Mars, Venus and Neptune. wink cool

I can give you those butterflies you felt back in the days when you were a front line rapper.wink

Lalasticlala na lie I talk grin grin grin

Send me a pm let's talk
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Chrisozone: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Don't be confuse, u are just with the wrong persons at the wrong time.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by oluwalfa: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Broadsway:
and lastly there is a guy who has spread my qualities to all his fam members and frnds and I know he loves me dearly.

Tnx

Wow! You almost got me there.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by dljbd1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mehn... totally got lost in between the sentences undecided
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by KKKWHITE(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
You will get a guy that love you but you will just have to love him back. Dont go for the guy you love go for the guy that love you . Thats the love triangle rules .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by olagbemi118(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
desquad:
you can ask me again undecided,,, come lemme finish your heart completely tongue

TEAM FŪCK BOYS!!! cool
lols... Take am easy abeg
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Broadsway:
My name is Broadsway and this is a summary of my relationship life, please do read and give me a tangible advice. Tnx

I started dating In senior sec sch to a guy I loved and who never loved me back but only dated my cos of my popularity and the attention I gave him, breaking up with him I dated another guy just to forget the first guy and also hoping this wud be better but it didn't turn out well, he tried wooing my girlfrnd by insulting me, I confronted him, he apologized but I couldn't stay with him, I just zereod my mind off him even though he showed he was sorry. Some times later like 3yrs after met another guy but it didn't last, this last one was the most terrible but I wud ignore it cos it brings tears to my eyes.

So right now after 5yrs from my second relationship and days of training myself to avoid relationships and just be friends with guys, I find myself with people that love me and wud want to spend their life with me, but I can't reciprocate the love any longer, I feel like I am deceiving them, I like dem, even one has stayed with me through all my pains and lafta and also there is the guy who is the second guy who wooed my friend still asking for a second chance and a lovely guy dah I met recently who i see as an angel and lastly there is a guy who has spread my qualities to all his fam members and frnds and I know he loves me dearly.

My main reason for writing this is to know if its possible to make my heart love again and if it can which one of these four guys shud I stay with?

Tnx
Give love one more try gf. Dont give up on love. Whats urs is urs ok. Just be hopeful & positive. Every dog has its day ok. All d best ok.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by olagbemi118(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Broadsway:

Tnx
Dont choose anyone my dear... The best is yet to come

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ma'am, your Ex's were just boys..

When a man surfaces, he will surely wipe away the tears from your eyes.

Until then, stay strong...

And don't act desperate..

There are actually no mistakes in life but lessons to learn from and become better.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by blackbelt(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
try me i could be very extraordinary in fixing stuff like dis
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by MrPresident1: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Alfa Rilwayne001, your advice is needed here grin
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by LeFreakSoChic(f): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Broadsway:

Tnx

Awww! Baby, your existence does not depend on a man. Take all the time you want to heal properly. If you keep switching relationships, you can be rest assured that your self esteem would plunge so bad that you'd start settling for less and your beautiful self does not deserve that.
All the best sweetheart!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by BlaQWolf: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Op

2 Likes

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by katunboy: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Even myself, am facing dis kinda issue, but me did not start dating frm ma secondary school level. I started after ma sec school and in fact, I still find it difficult to love any girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Broadsway(f): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thanks to everyone, i really appreciate your care and concern. I do promise to heed to ur advice. Tnx once again
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by truthspeaks: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ur pic, make we do assessment cheesy otherwise, dis ur gist na fiction
Broadsway:
I don't think so, cos I really do want a beautiful relationship...
Most times I fantasize about it...
I really do need help cos I don't think I want to go through a hrt break again, I'm really scared.
I didn't want to bring this here but I had to, even as I type I'm in tears wondering y my relationship life is upside down and if I wud ever have a lovely relationship cry
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
You need a break from relationship with any guy. Focus on other things that makes u happy. Cause your reservoir of feelings and love has been drained by your exs who do not care and there's nothing left for u to give in a meaningful relationship, anymore.
So relax. Bury the past.. Avoid love relationships, just be friends with both positive ladies and guys.
At least for. One year.. Enjoy the freedom and peace of true friendships.
Then after one year, that reservoir is filled up again, ready for the next new guy that will come. Into your life..
But stay out negative love relationships.. It will. Only take u back to square one or even worse.
So simply relax and tell every other guy seeking to woo, 2 wait or they can. Move on.. If they can't wait. Because you, yourself comes first. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Goldenboy007(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Focus your energy on developing yourself rather than dissipating it on boys that cannot feed themselves! You are attracting boys that are like you, low value , low morals and low self esteem. Concentrate on self development and you will attract the right set of people !
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Tradec: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
My dear ur story is in complete dere is incomplete, there is more u can do with urself rather than playing with ur own emotion
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by odrims: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Broadsway:
mmmmm, seeing my first partner again wud be awkward considering the fact that I wouldn't want him to have the knowledge that I haven't forgotten bout him. Tried the alcohol once, didn't like the outcome. I just wish everything wud be fine

yeah I agree with you on the first partner basis....I had to log in ......in order to comment because this issue is very sensitive ...my own advice is we are determinants of what happens to our lives....take your mind of relationship for now and live a happy life...do things that make you happy (not alcohol tho) a good guy would surely walk in .

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Broadsway(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
oluwalfa:

Wow! You almost got me there.
embarassed
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Broadsway(f): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
odrims:

yeah I agree with you on the first partner basis....I had to log in ......in order to comment because this issue is very sensitive ...my own advice is we are determinants of what happens to our lives....take your mind of relationship for now and live a happy life...do things that make you happy (not alcohol tho) a good guy would surely walk in .
tnx so much
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
annayawchee:
Yes you can love again but for now stay away from relationships divert your energy and time on something meaningful.

Ohh Nairalanders with useless advices

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Broadsway(f): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Amelian:
You need a break from relationship with any guy. Focus on other things that makes u happy. Cause your reservoir of feelings and love has been drained by your exs who do not care and there's nothing left for u to give in a meaningful relationship, anymore.
So relax. Bury the past.. Avoid love relationships, just be friends with both positive ladies and guys.
At least for. One year.. Enjoy the freedom and peace of true friendships.
Then after one year, that reservoir is filled up again, ready for the next new guy that will come. Into your life..
But stay out negative love relationships.. It will. Only take u back to square one or even worse.
So simply relax and tell every other guy seeking to woo, 2 wait or they can. Move on.. If they can't wait. Because you, yourself comes first. smiley
tnx so so much
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by daewoorazer(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Broadsway:
mmmmm, seeing my first partner again wud be awkward considering the fact that I wouldn't want him to have the knowledge that I haven't forgotten bout him. Tried the alcohol once, didn't like the outcome. I just wish everything wud be fine

WE CANT HELP YOU, UNTIL YOU HELP YOURSELF....SO KEEP FORMING TO HIM OK? WHATS BAD IN MAKING @BOLDED KNOWN TO HIM, ITS JUST ABOUT U USING UR BRAIN SO HE WONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF U..... OBVIOUSLY U STILL LOVE HIM, WHAT IF HE HAS CHANGED?? U OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY LETTING HIM KNOW ..... I PITY EVERYONE WASTING THEIR MB, IM SURE OP HAS HER OWN DECISION ALREADY, SHE JUST WANNA HEAR Y'ALL OUT...... #TYPICALnaijaGALSmentality
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
b4 u tink of relationships first ask ur sef "u don chop"? if no is the answer go get a job, live a fulfilled life and u'll meet the man u trully want.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by bobbybrown007: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
annayawchee:
Yes you can love again but for now stay away from relationships divert your energy and time on something meaningful.
then the good ones will pass her by

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.