Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

She Always Says She Is Tired - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Says She Is Tired (4006 Views)

Why Do Cameroon Men Always Says Nigerian Girls Are Easy? / The Most Irritating Reason Why Your Boo Always Says No Each Time You Want Sex / This My Male Friend Always Says He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by ironheart(m): 5:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Next post from OP will be MY BEST FRIEND GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT FOR ME

1 Like

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2016
CorGier:

Her tiredness might be as a result of her being sore down there, I dunno. Does she complain about pains down there while you thrust?
You could also try more fōreplay, communicate more, ask her what feels good, etc. Mehn, girls matter can be complicated at times.
Either way, you've to got to get her to open up to you more.
Bad sex is as good as no sex.
she doesn't complain about anything,when we are together she did be the one who Wants me all over her, but after a short while she starts saying she's tired.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Gideonaigbe:
Is she fat?...if shr isnt den mayb sh has infection or shez pregnant or she is on drugs or u not romancing well?
yes she is fat,but not that fat.....please tell me might this be the cause?
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:
Has she had her iron levels checked lately? Or perhaps her fatigue is due to your technique If it's intense and causes tears she might actually find it uncomfortable after a short time and saying she "tired" might be a diplomatic way to say she hurts. Instead of being Mahdi and storming off why can you not have a none judegmentak conversation with her? Some of the comments here ....quite concerning
Nothing to do with congested schedule
Bad "farker"? Smh
she doesn't feel pains when I hit that p***y, grin but she sure complains about feeling pains while sucking those nipples.
But you know what, she always want more of me,and after few minuites all I hear is "am tired" like she cummed quickly cheesy
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Rockyrascal:
she doesn't feel pains when I hit that p***y, grin but she sure complains about feeling pains while sucking those nipples.
But you know what, she always want more of me,and after few minuites all I hear is "am tired" like she cummed quickly cheesy
You have contradicted yourself so much I can't take you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by motherfucker: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Rockyrascal:
you sound backward and too religious, like you know me or my family. Can you please just solicict for an answer to the question
dem dey tell u truth, u dey form commando. Later you go come here come open thread : "she is pregnant, what should I do?" ODE!!!!!!!!
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2016
My dear !! .. Everything is fine and she's not hiding anything from you.

The problem that she always gets tired during sex is not a new thing,other girls are experiencing it.

I heard Sex is sweet because I haven't engaged in sex before.

Then she must be enjoying it and there is no way she will say she's tired and if she says it then she meant it.

Answer this following questions :

1)Does she have any medical illness?

2)Is she taking any drugs for any medical condition?

3)How physically active is she in a given day –
Sedentary, Moderate, Highly active ?

4)Does she get breathless/tired while climbing 1 or 2 flight of stairs?

5)Does she get aches and pains after an usual physical activity (which is not related to sex)?

1 Like

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Rockyrascal:

There you've it.
You just answered your own question.
You know that post-ejaculation feeling where as a guy your body just switches off? Yeah, women get that too.
And like men, women suffer from premature orgasms too.
So like someone said before, slow it down with lots of pre-intimacy. Also, try other positions where you don't get to stimulate her clīt too much, else she cums fast again leaving you high/dry. The notorious doggie-style aids with this. Or any position with you behind her.

1 Like

Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2016
CorGier:

There you've it.
You just answered your own question.
You know that post-ejaculation feeling where as a guy your body just switches off? Yeah, women get that too.
And like men, women suffer from premature orgasms too.
So like someone said before, slow it down with lots of pre-intimacy. Also, try other positions where you don't get to stimulate her clīt too much, else she cums fast again leaving you high/dry. The notorious doggie-style aids with this. Or any position with you behind her.
thank you very much.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by Rockyrascal(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:
My dear !! .. Everything is fine and she's not hiding anything from you.

The problem that she always gets tired during sex is not a new thing,other girls are experiencing it.

I heard Sex is sweet because I haven't engaged in sex before.

Then she must be enjoying it and there is no way she will say she's tired and if she says it then she meant it.

Answer this following questions :

1)Does she have any medical illness?

2)Is she taking any drugs for any medical condition?

3)How physically active is she in a given day –
Sedentary, Moderate, Highly active ?

4)Does she get breathless/tired while climbing 1 or 2 flight of stairs?

5)Does she get aches and pains after an usual physical activity (which is not related to sex)?
my love for her hasn't gotten to answering this questions you just asked,but if the questions you just asked are one of the reasons she always get tired,then I will be relived of the tension

Btw saying that you haven't engaged yourself in any sexual activity before sounds inteesting.
Re: She Always Says She Is Tired by BabaRamota1980: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Hahahahaha... grin grin
Where do people get all these funny life episodes?
If you pull it out and a girl see am and say she tired that means you need to checck yourself. That poker is boring is what she trying to say. Eeyah! sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. / What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift? / Man Shocked By Responses After Putting Girlfriend Up For Sale On Ebay (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.