Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) (26133 Views)

Ambode's Gifts To Vulcanizers Are Springing Up All Over Lagos (PHOTOS) / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / A Hiance Bus Burning On Top of Ketu Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Samuel912(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
I have never seeing or heard that petrol station is on fire... Even though if cars are burning inside the station... I think they have physical or invisible fire resistance in the station... An explosion occurred in ibadan at Oremeji near petrol station where 18 cars were burnt to ashes and nothin happened to the petrol station...
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Hardtalkjoe: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
ebosie11:
According to Nelson Ogandje who shared the news,a commercial bus parked over two hours at Technoil Filling Station,Ojodu suddenly caught fire.He wrote....

'A commercial Bus parked over two hour  at Technoil  filling station, Ojodu, was suddenly find in this state. What could have been the cause of the fire'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/commercial-bus-parked-ar-technoil.html

Chief Nielsen, so una don get association now eeh Akwa, hmmn, okro sellers association ogbunabali head quaters
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Hardtalkjoe: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
ebosie11:
According to Nelson Ogandje who shared the news,a commercial bus parked over two hours at Technoil Filling Station,Ojodu suddenly caught fire.He wrote....

'A commercial Bus parked over two hour  at Technoil  filling station, Ojodu, was suddenly find in this state. What could have been the cause of the fire'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/commercial-bus-parked-ar-technoil.html

Chief Nielsen, so una don get association now eeh Akwa, hmmn, okro sellers association ogbunabali head quarters
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Blitzeee(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oftentimes, this is always caused by wiring problem
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Orca: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
There's FIRE in a FUEL STATION and people are gathering to watch blaze...wonderful
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
glossy6:
Bad driver and conductor arrangee

Really, madam? Thanks for speaking up.we have been trying to locate both d driver n conductor. U seem to have an idea of what's goin. On. Do you mind coming down to the ojodu police station to make a full statement ?
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Alvino1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
A bus is burning in a filling station and this number of persons, are this "close" to experience it and even take pictures... okay oo.. it is either explosions only happen on the movies or these people left their brains @home.... before you know it now, someone will say it is Buhari that caused it... #GodHelpUsAll...

#5iver...
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
What are they doing inside the feeling station??

Mumu people
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by sheunsheun(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
marshalcarter:

not on dat scene....here on nairaland
oh shocked, my mistake.
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari is a mad cow... TUFIAKWA
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by daxon001(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Y'all know that TA TA TA sound when roasting corn. I pray that won't be the lot of these fools angry angry angry
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=Sharon6 post=51667464]See crowd! Instead of them to try and help put the fire out before the whole bus will burn down and take the station down with it. They're there watching and taking pictures. May God help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sharon6:
See crowd! Instead of them to try and help put the fire out before the whole bus will burn down and take the station down with it. They're there watching and taking pictures. May God help us in this country.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

There's nothing they can do, except they call fire fighter.

I won't even allow my enemy to go near that place, the bus is burning in a fuel station not on the road.
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Samuel912:
I have never seeing or heard that petrol station is on fire... Even though if cars are burning inside the station... I think they have physical or invisible fire resistance in the station... An explosion occurred in ibadan at Oremeji near petrol station where 18 cars were burnt to ashes and nothin happened to the petrol station...
there is nothing like invisible fire resistance in a petrol station. do u know petrol creates a nearly invisible fume such that if something is burning say 5ft away from where petrol is being dispensed, the fume will pickup the fire. the only explanation why the petrol station didnt catch fire is because there was no active dispensation of petrol.
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by klassykute(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sharon6:
See crowd! Instead of them to try and help put the fire out before the whole bus will burn down and take the station down with it. They're there watching and taking pictures. May God help us in this country.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

dey should help put out the fire.. in a filling station. where there is fuel . diesel ans kerosene.. and Christmas is 20days away.... may God help nigerians
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by jkaro(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hardtalkjoe:

( LOSS OF LIFE) NOT LOST

Thanks
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by abike12(f): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
which one is NASMPON again?? Naija we hail o undecided
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:
isn't that dangerous?

the whole place can go up in flames if not contained early.. yet morons have gathered to do amebo
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by ddeola: 2:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Maybe somebody don hide gallons of petrol inside wey catch fire somehow...

1 Like

Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2016
baybeeboi:
Car parked for over 2hrs suddenly started burning?

Critically checked, Tunde was probably smoking behind that bus.
grin
baybeeboi:

Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2016
baybeeboi:

Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by geogift(f): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2016
I was there, it wasn't that serious although at the beginning there everyone panicked, some started running as usual but I remained calm because I could see stampede looming. after a while the fire went off.
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by McPerry(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
This is very dangerous oo,in a filling station for that matter. choiii
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by McPerry(f): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
berrystunn:
What are they doing inside the feeling station??

Mumu people

They are feeling the station
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Really, madam? Thanks for speaking up.we have been trying to locate both d driver n conductor. U seem to have an idea of what's goin. On. Do you mind coming down to the ojodu police station to make a full statement ?

Wait, let me dress up and come. What is that your name?
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
glossy6:

Wait, let me dress up and come. What is that your name?

madam, ill ask the questions here. ur the suspect, not me
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by glossy6(f): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2016
sleepyeyez:

madam, ill ask the questions here. ur the suspect, not me
Am still waiting for the questions, abi Na WAEC go set am
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
glossy6:

Am still waiting for the questions, abi Na WAEC go set am

And we are stil waitin for ur presence at the station, abi na convoy go carry u come?
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by glossy6(f): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
sleepyeyez:

And we are stil waitin for ur presence at the station, abi na convoy go carry u come?

grin grin grin grin

You be comedian ghan grin
Re: Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
glossy6:

grin grin grin grin

You be comedian ghan grin

Emi comedian? Madam, pls y r u jokin wit police case?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race / Is It Necessary To Warm Up Your Car Before Driving Off? / Reviewing The Lagos Rail Mass Transit Trains - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.