Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Blogger Blog Is Not Loading.help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Blogger Blog Is Not Loading.help!!! (1325 Views)

Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress / HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blogger Blog Is Not Loading.help!!! by NinjaNurse: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
I just noticed that my (blogger) blogs have been taking ages to load and most times would not even open at all.

I checked other blogger blogs and found out that sometimes they were fast,at other times they were slow too and this was supposed to be hosted by google.

Has anyone noticed this too? Please what is wrong and how can it be corrected?

The blog is in my signature.Check it out please and see what i am talking about and maybe you can help me.

Thanks.

Below is the error message i just got:

XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state Location: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/browser/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/aboutNetError.xhtml Line Number 544, Column 58:
<div id="ed_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.longDesc;</div>
---------------------------------------------------------^
Re: My Blogger Blog Is Not Loading.help!!! by Abatsam111(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
NinjaNurse:
I just noticed that my (blogger) blogs have been taking ages to load and most times would not even open at all.

I checked other blogger blogs and found out that sometimes they were fast,at other times they were slow too and this was supposed to be hosted by google.

The blog is in my signature.Check it out please and see what i am talking about and maybe you can help me.

Thanks.

XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state Location: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/browser/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/aboutNetError.xhtml Line Number 544, Column 58:

call/whatsapp 07064272729
Re: My Blogger Blog Is Not Loading.help!!! by NinjaNurse: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Abatsam111:

call/whatsapp 07064272729

Abatsam111,thanks.I checked all the blog samples on your link and they seem to be having same problems as what i am complaining about.

They take ages to load and usually return with "PROBLEM LOADING"[b][/b]

Could anything be wrong with google blogger presently?

However,i checked LIB and it opens fast,sometimes not as fast too.
Re: My Blogger Blog Is Not Loading.help!!! by bedfordng(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaNurse:

Thanks.

seems there is a code in your template that is causing the error. you can try use other browser or maybe its a bug in blogger template. you should also try to enable mobile view for your blog. I will advice you get a new template that has image thumbnail to avoid your page from delay in loading due to the images used on each post
Re: My Blogger Blog Is Not Loading.help!!! by Abatsam111(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaNurse:

Abatsam111,thanks.I checked all the blog samples on your link and they seem to be having same problems as what i am complaining about.

They take ages to load and usually return with "PROBLEM LOADING"[b][/b]

Could anything be wrong with google blogger presently?

However,i checked LIB and it opens fast,sometimes not as fast too.
which browser are you using & how strong is your network connection?

(1) (Reply)

Build Phone Apps For Yourself Or Your Clients And Make Cool Money!!! / Naija And Uk Adsense Available For Sale At An Affordable Price / I Have 21K Activefacebook Page For Exchange With Nigeria Adsense Verified Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.