Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Photo:what A World - Robbers Kill Pastor And His Wife On Their Way From Conventn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo:what A World - Robbers Kill Pastor And His Wife On Their Way From Conventn (432 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered / Gunmen Kill Pastor And His Family In Plateau (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo:what A World - Robbers Kill Pastor And His Wife On Their Way From Conventn by robminds: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
A pastor and wife met their untimely death after been shot by arm robbers along Gawa area of Benue State. According to Idoma Voice, the pastor and his wife stopped to purchase foodstuff before they were suddenly gunned down by the men of the underworld.
An eye witness while narrating what happened in the event said;

“I stopped at Gawa at about 8:14 this morning to buy some foodstuffs on my way to Bali to buy yams when some young men walked to men saying its better to get the yams in the evening when the market is closing.

Little did I know I was the target. Pushing me to hit the road so they can waste me… Oh God.. The pastor arrived shortly with a Toyota picnic. They bought yams I even helped to negotiate with the seller. We took off the same time before I stopped to excrete. Just seconds we heard gun shots and that was how they wasted this couple.”

http://www.robminds.com/2016/12/05/photo-what-a-wicked-world-as-robbers-kill-pastor-and-his-wife-on-their-way-from-convention-in-benue-state/

(1) (Reply)

Detention : Former FCT Minister Regains Freedom ‎ / Septuagenarian Arraigned For Alleged Possession Of Human Skull / Police, Ibadan Youths Clash Over Man Caught With Human Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.