Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (62327 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2016
I like ur cherey tongue
ngoben:
Mmm...mmmis saving lives in dis recession...mmmis paying billls..mmm paid school fees...mmm paid hospital bills...is mmm bad ....in my opinion HELL NO
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Mujtahida:

What joy will it give you if it crashes?
The only Joy is that i'll laugh at those who believe mmm is here to stay forever. When the wise know it will be saturated very soon. Well, you'll come to see funny crying faces from every Nigerian tribe and tongue, just wait you'll see. Some will hide their faces for inviting people into the scheme.

And when it come to pass don't take me for a prophet for predicting the future of mmm o, am just an ordinary man. grin
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2016
So where was the money doubled. If 30% increment is doubling then u need to go back to ur nursery school n giv ur maths teacher a hard knock angry . And when ur money stays in the bank for a whole year and u r given 1% increase, dts ok? U surely need to go visit ur maths teacher wit a double slap cos obviously u ddnt learn the rudiments of common sums undecided
Opakan2:

he is trying to create awareness.. things as money doubling is never accepted in the sight of God

remember the 666, mark of the beast etc talked about in the bible? that people will collect those marks knowingly and some unknowingly. It won't come as 666 or so in this present age,
the devil has so many tricks he can use, it's now left for discerning minds to see through them

I'm not trying to sound holy but it's pure fact even muslims know.. man shall not gamble

sadly even pastors and imams now do these things and still pray and preach.. end time is near
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Pylony:
The only Joy is that i'll laugh at those who believe mmm is here to stay forever. When the wise know it will be saturated very soon. Well, you'll come to see funny crying faces from every Nigerian tribe and tongue, just wait you'll see. Some will hide their faces for inviting people into the scheme.

And when it come to pass don't take me for a prophet for predicting the future of mmm o, am just an ordinary man. grin

go and sleep joor
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by josephelvis: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Apostle Suleiman or whatever he is called is the one that is demonic and satanic by defrauding his church members to enrich himself and his family. Where are his children schooling? Thief in apostle's clothing. He prophesied that El Rufy will die, has he died

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Sofila: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2016
What of our so called politicians that steal our money and go to churches to soe seed. The pastors will ask the members to pray for them d painful part of it most of pastors don't say the truth in the name of money.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by ernieboy(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Neozy:
The Day This MMM Thing Will Crash, People Will Be Like Moku Mogbe Modaran.
LOL. care to interprete.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by econity(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
why diz people dey disturb their self
na

people wey dey participate no complain but na sme people headache

shior Na Wa ooooo

Tell me if those that involves them self in arm robbery ever complains.
It's those around that doesn't involve in it that will always complain.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by martineverest(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

go and sleep joor
so,u sef dey do 'emu-emu-emu'?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by afinotanjnr(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
WELL, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
MMM is something one have to think about before joining (doubling ur money) because u may not know what you are joining until you know later.
am not condemning mmm scheme,,,,but am saying investing into something good that will create abundant riches for other to enjoy
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by pseudonomer: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pylony:
So it is now a crime to laugh at you for taking such a risk mr man?? grin My laughter on that day would never be a risk..lol.

Even if it crashes today, you'll be the one mocking yourself... I've made so much from it... I'm continuing participating with only a fraction of what I made from it. Anytime it crashes, it's a win-win thing for me. Be smart!
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by elvisfaith(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Neozy:
till then
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by alaskido(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Apostle, 90% of your church members are doing MMM. The offerings and tithe money are also from MMM. So Apostle you have collected demonic money. So you want your members to die in poverty when they have seen a way to financial freedom. Na wa for you o. Please leave MMM for us and face your church.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by pseudonomer: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
econity:

Tell me if those that involves them self in arm robbery ever complains.
It's those around that doesn't involve in it that will always complain.

Because Robbery case has negative effect on the community. But MMM has no negative effect on those not participating in it... Think smartly! #Envy is what I see.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:

he is trying to create awareness.. things as money doubling is never accepted in the sight of God

remember the 666, mark of the beast etc talked about in the bible? that people will collect those marks knowingly and some unknowingly. It won't come as 666 or so in this present age,
the devil has so many tricks he can use, it's now left for discerning minds to see through them

I'm not trying to sound holy but it's pure fact even muslims know.. man shall not gamble

sadly even pastors and imams now do these things and still pray and preach.. end time is near
But A Picture Online
Showed A Woman Advertising MMM On Alter Of A Redeemed Church
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by creamylicious(f): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
oladele239:
Yesterday was mavro Tuesday grin.......fellow mavrodians let's roll
what's mavron please ?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by creamylicious(f): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
oladele239:
Yesterday was mavro Tuesday grin.......fellow mavrodians let's roll
what's mavron please ? another scheme ??
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
martineverest:
so,u sef dey do 'emu-emu-emu'?

I don't do it. But it's stupid when you criticise those who does it. An average Nigerian is hypocrite, jealous and greedy. Read what the shameless pastor said and what the quoted guy also said. Would you blame anybody into MMM in this season? He is simply not happy with how guys are cashing out in it. He doesn't wanna take the risk but wishes those taking it to loose their money so he can make jest of them

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pylony:
[/b]The only Joy is that i'll laugh at those who believe mmm is here to stay forever. When the wise know it will be saturated very soon. Well, you'll come to see funny crying faces from every Nigerian tribe and tongue, just wait you'll see. Some will hide their faces for inviting people into the scheme.[b]

You must be a very bitter and vindictive person-deriving joy from the sadness of others. What is your concern about what people do with their money to the extent that you will derive joy if some take risks and it turns sour? If only men were God I am sure you will crash the system now just so you can have your devilish thrill of joy from the pain and hurt of your fellow human beings. And you know what? MMM will not crash! Away with you prophet of doom

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mechuonu angry
Opakan2:

it's until you discover you're being watched and monitored, your account details, biodata everything is within their reach.

Then you'll understand what ya'll are getting yourselves into

should a Christian even love money that much to see "wonder" money doubling bank and engage him/herself?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

I don't do it. But it's stupid when you criticise those who does it. An average Nigerian is hypocrite, jealous and greedy. Read what the shameless pastor said and what the quoted guy also said. Would you blame anybody into MMM in this season? He is simply not happy with how guys are cashing out in it. He doesn't wanna take the risk but wishes those taking it to loose their money so he can make jest of them
isnt involvement in MMM a sign of gullibility,credulity,greed and stupidity?

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
martineverest:
isnt involvement in MMM a sign of gullibility,credulity,greed and stupidity?

Isn't paying tithe and saving money in naija banks sign of gullibility, credulity, greed and stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by FGO1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
I pledge two million for MMM and I was giving back two million nine hundred. I Don hama for Xmas.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by martineverest(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

Isn't paying tithe and saving money in naija banks sign of gullibility, credulity, greed and stupidity?
y 'question-for-question'?....im not insinuating that the pastor is right or trying to encourage tithing....i can see that u are an MMMer in covert
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Neozy:
MMM can never crash if you really know how it works! It will only crash the day people stop looking for money! I think MMM only earn from the traffic on the website!
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Bimblex: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Am serious dat's wat dy wrote, dy said my account lack referral
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
martineverest:
y 'question-for-question'?....im not insinuating that the pastor is right or trying to encourage tithing....i can see that u are an MMMer in covert

Lol. Sometimes it's cool to confuse people. I don't do MMM. I'm not against who ever is into it. More people will do it simply cos of recession
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by fiponmile(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
MMM Is nothing a ''riba' which is highly prohibited
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mujtahida:

You must be a very bitter and vindictive person-deriving joy from the sadness of others. What is your concern about what people do with their money to the extent that you will derive joy if some take risks and it turns sour? If only men were God I am sure you will crash the system now just so you can have your devilish thrill of joy from the pain and hurt of your fellow human beings. And you know what? MMM will not crash! Away with you prophet of doom
Hahaha this one don dey fear me already, putting your money in a rat hole indeed is non of my palava but i'll still laugh when the pillars holding MMM gives way thats a promise mark this moment. grin
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by charlsecy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
I was never a fan of this pastor, but after watching this video I was forced to check history of this MMM man history on Wikipedia
Adeoba10:

Ppl will not listen, despite the bad record of the founder, i read a part where he froze the program and announced that money will no longer be paid, hope something of such wouldn't happen here.... For the fact that the scheme was aborted just of recently in Zimbabwe then, those who are participating in it should not put their eggs in one basket.
Believe what the media says about MMM and its founder at your own peril. I am highly surprised that even Wikipedia allows propaganda on their platform.

The Russians who voted the founder of MMM into power even while he's in prison speaks much about the man's innocence. If he really defrauded the people, why would they vote for him to become Deputy at State Duma?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
pseudonomer:

Even if it crashes today, you'll be the one mocking yourself... I've made so much from it... I'm continuing participating with only a fraction of what I made from it. Anytime it crashes, it's a win-win thing for me. Be smart!
Oops! A win for you at the moment, how about those it will be crashing on D-day? Will you kindly be a charitable gentleman to give them a percentage of your winning prize then, Mr Win-win? grin
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
charlsecy:
Believe what the media says about MMM and its founder at your own peril. I am highly surprised that even Wikipedia allows propaganda on their platform.

The Russians who voted the founder of MMM into power even while he's in prison speaks much about the man's innocence.
If you call it a propaganda, kindly provide us with the real thing. Wikipedia did not place any thing about MMM founder that was a lie about him it was exactly things about his hands on the financial scheme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.