Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Auto Blog/website And Youtube Traffic Like Human Visit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Auto Blog/website And Youtube Traffic Like Human Visit (463 Views)

What Is Your Blog Traffic Like? / I Will Set Up An Auto Blog For You At 1k One Time / Start Sky Rocking your Traffic Like This - Join Tutorial The Class Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Blog/website And Youtube Traffic Like Human Visit by dakarman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hello everyone, do you want to a real traffic to your blogs, websites, youtube videos and so on? now check out this auto web traffic I found out that works like a human visit. it looks like bot but not working like bot and not bot. all you need it to download it and install it start using it. after installing it, open it and put any of your web page URL that you want to poplar and click start and let it start working just like human visiting your site.
note that if you want to generate traffic faster and much like a human from all over the world you need to share this post and link to your friends around the world so that you can exchange URL. like you put your friend URL in your on your computer and your friend put yours on their own and you people visiting each other website/pages automatic.
please for the builder allow their link on it and if you don't mind we can exchange links.
email me if you want us to exchange links.
trafficfamily2016@gmail.com
with the auto traffic
thanks
Re: Auto Blog/website And Youtube Traffic Like Human Visit by Agriman(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerians always want free service even if they won't benefit from it. Instead of destroying your website with bot, why can't you try Traffwire and start building your fans that will be your regular visitors
http://traffwire.com
Re: Auto Blog/website And Youtube Traffic Like Human Visit by dakarman(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2016
Agriman:
Nigerians always want free service even if they won't benefit from it. Instead of destroying your website with bot, why can't you try Traffwire and start building your fans that will be your regular visitors
http://traffwire.com
yes, what you said is right but this is not bot as I said. it works like bot not but not bot.

(1) (Reply)

3 Men Made Millions By Hacking Merger Lawyers / Computer Programming And Website Design / Garanntor.com Providing Cnames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.