Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Anye? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anye? (1274 Views)

Any Uniuyo Student Here...pls Come In / Madonna Uni Aspirants Get In Here / My Journey To Madonna Uni Elele (wickedness In Disguise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anye? by Udiboy(f): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hello
Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2016
F
Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Udiboy:

Please someone help

Please nau. Who is Madonna here?
Re: Anye? by OreoPaschal(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Udiboy:

Please nau. Who is Madonna here?
Visit the school website and call the desk line. You will get your information from there. Hope this helps! cool
Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2016
OreoPaschal:

Visit the school website and call the desk line. You will get your information from there. Hope this helps! cool

Thanks
Re: Anye? by Empressgifted(f): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Professional exams result has not been released.

1 Like

Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Empressgifted:
Professional exams result has not been released.

Thank you dear.
Why is it taking so long nau?
Re: Anye? by Empressgifted(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Udiboy:

Thank you dear.
Why is it taking so long nau?

The results were released this evening but we can't see it till tomorrow(Thursday) morning.
Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 2:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Empressgifted:

The results were released this evening but we can't see it till tomorrow(Thursday) morning.

Ok!
Thank you.
If I don't hear from my cousin you may help me check hers?
Re: Anye? by Empressgifted(f): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Udiboy:

Ok! Thank you. If I don't hear from my cousin you may help me check hers?
Have patience u'll hear from her. Me sef never get liver check my own.

1 Like

Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
F
Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Empressgifted:

Have patience u'll hear from her. Me sef never get liver check my own.

How was your own result?
Re: Anye? by Empressgifted(f): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Udiboy:

She was crying when I called her. She failed 2. Pharmacology and herbal medicine.
And passed one. I could barely hear her sef.
When are they going to write resit?
What's the law in madonna about failures? Do you guys do withdrawal?

Eeeyah, resit should be next year we barely have a week before we go on break. I pray they allow 1/3 to resist this time. I really feel for her, Pharmacy Professional exams in Madonna University is not an easy one no matter the level.
Please don't be angry with her it's not easy I can imagine the pain she would be going through now, may God Strengthen her.
Re: Anye? by Empressgifted(f): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Udiboy:

How was your own result?
Mine was good, I had 3/3 that is for 200 level professional to enter 300. Your friend's professional exam courses should be Pharmacology, Phytochemistry(herbal medicine) and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. I heard 400 level professional exams is not easy, may God see her through.
Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
F
Re: Anye? by Empressgifted(f): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Udiboy:

Can you help me verify if 1/3 can get a resit exam and if yes, when is it going to be?

Also, what's the curriculum like for pharmacy? How many years is it and for her if she happens to write a resit and pass, how many more years is left? When will she likely be graduating if she happens to do well from now onwards.

It's left for the faculty to decide if 1/3 would resit, no announcement has been made yet but it is likely that they would resit because those that had 1/3 in pre-qualification exam were allowed to write professional.

The date for resit has not been announced but it should be January.
Pharmacy in Madonna University is a 5 year course, if she clears her courses then she should graduate in record time.
Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empressgifted:

It's left for the faculty to decide if 1/3 would resit, no announcement has been made yet but it is likely that they would resit because those that had 1/3 in pre-qualification exam were allowed to write professional.

The date for resit has not been announced but it should be January.
Pharmacy in Madonna University is a 5 year course, if she clears her courses then she should graduate in record time.

I see. What is the potential recorded time? What's your calendar like? I guess that will be next year. When next year?
Is there any other professional exam for 5th year?
Are there clinical rotations still done in clinics?
I appreciate your responses so far.

Congrats on your 3/3. Keep it up. Hard work pays . There's is no short cut to success. That is what I have always told her. You must read hard at all times
Re: Anye? by Empressgifted(f): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Udiboy:

I see. What is the potential recorded time? What's your calendar like? I guess that will be next year. When next year?
Is there any other professional exam for 5th year?
Are there clinical rotations still done in clinics?
I appreciate your responses so far.

Congrats on your 3/3. Keep it up. Hard work pays . There's is no short cut to success. That is what I have always told her. You must read hard at all times

I can't tell when exactly they would be done, the present graduates that is those that just finished their final year exams have to wait for their projects to be completely assessed and their remaining results released then those that cleared their papers would wait for the faculty to announce final clearance after which they would be inducted by PCN as Pharmacists. In other words, the rate at which this present 5th year would graduate depends on how fast the outgoing ones are inducted.
Yes there is professional exam for final years apart from their normal semester exams.
There is Clerkship which is done in Madonna University Teaching Hospital by final year students, I don't know if there are other clinical rotations.

Thanks, I pray she clears it this time in Resit.
Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Empressgifted:

I can't tell when exactly they would be done, the present graduates that is those that just finished their final year exams have to wait for their projects to be completely assessed and their remaining results released then those that cleared their papers would wait for the faculty to announce final clearance after which they would be inducted by PCN as Pharmacists. In other words, the rate at which this present 5th year would graduate depends on how fast the outgoing ones are inducted.
Yes there is professional exam for final years apart from their normal semester exams.
There is Clerkship which is done in Madonna University Teaching Hospital by final year students, I don't know if there are other clinical rotations.

Fingers crossed,
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anye? by Dremog: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Empressgifted:

Hi
Re: Anye? by Melafechy: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello, I'm a Madonna pharmacy student, the last paper to the resit professional examination was taken today.
Re: Anye? by Empressgifted(f): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dremog:
Hi
Hi
Re: Anye? by Udiboy(f): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Melafechy:
Hello, I'm a Madonna pharmacy student, the last paper to the resit professional examination was taken today.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2017:Waec Registration In Progress-Distinctions Guaranteed / Tai Solarin University Of Education Goes On Indefinite Strike / Jamb Deducted 100marks Because I Was Caught With Expo On CCTV Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.