Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Sexual Identity: Why Bisexuality In Women Is More Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Identity: Why Bisexuality In Women Is More Than Men (786 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Identity: Why Bisexuality In Women Is More Than Men by Brendascouch: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bisexuality in women and men is on the increase globally and reports have it that it is more common for most women to say they are bisexual than being lesbians.

Even though the constitution of my country (Nigeria) makes provision for a maximum of 14 years jail term for people found to have been engaged in any form of homosexual activities, there have been some reported cases of homosexual practices by the media and one among them is that of a recent beauty queen from the eastern part of Nigeria who was filmed in the act and the video shared online by people she perceived as witch hunters, and also that of Kogi State University located in central Nigeria.

I was watching a foreign documentary from a health station on female sexuality and signs a woman is attracted to another woman over the weekend where a female presenter went on the streets to meet random ladies with questions on their female sexual fantasy.

While she focused on teenagers, young ladies and older women not more than 55 years of age, I observed that all those who took part in the survey were so bold and eager to speak about it and express their sexual preferences openly.

Even though not all were liberal, most agreed to the fact that they ‘ve taken part in one way or the other in bi-dating or being bisexual just to explore their sexual fantasies.

After struggling with herself for over 10 years, a 38-year-old lady married to a man told the interviewer that she’d asked her self many times while growing up into the woman she is today the question, ”am I bisexual”? This she later discovered she is.

With her husband (though straight) knowing her preferences, doesn’t make an issue with it and allows her to ”hang out with her female friends”. In her words, ‘‘I experiment with both worlds”.

However, she concluded that at one time or the other, most straight women are attracted to other women.

While with four other young ladies who appeared to be friends and hanging out in a local bar, one among the four being interviewed made a remark that straight women don’t exist in her dictionary.

I was taken aback by her statement and it got the interviewer also more interested in hearing from her in particular among the four ladies she was talking to.

”It’s either a lady is bisexual or a lesbian and that most women are never straight. Also, most women are easily attracted to women unlike the male folks who are either on one side of the sexual fence or the other but hardly in the middle”, she concluded.

Read more on http://brendascouch.com/sexual-identity-why-bisexuality-in-women-higher-than-men/
Re: Sexual Identity: Why Bisexuality In Women Is More Than Men by chocodaviva(f): 12:58am On Dec 06, 2016
ekabo
Re: Sexual Identity: Why Bisexuality In Women Is More Than Men by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2016
I didn't read that.
Re: Sexual Identity: Why Bisexuality In Women Is More Than Men by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 06, 2016
I've never been attracted to another woman. The thought of a woman touching me, makes my tummy ache. undecided I don't know where the interviewer found these women, but I suspect they are professional oloshos. It is proven that women who frequently sleep with men for money, turn towards lesbianism because they become bored and disheartened about the acts they do.
Re: Sexual Identity: Why Bisexuality In Women Is More Than Men by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Bisexuality in women is increasing globally..there is fact and there is fiction I would go with the latter in this instance.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Ghanian Lady Wants To Infect 400 Guys With HIV / My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls / Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.