Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pls Help Me With These - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me With These (248 Views)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With These by kingDavid222(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2016
hey guys, i had a really weird dream, in the dream i saw two sheeps eating and suddenly a lion came out of nowhere and attacked the sheeps.
one of the sheep ran towards a cliff and the lion seeing it was traped advanced slowly towards it and the other sheep ran towards the lion and push it off the cliff and the sheeps where happy, and i was there seeing the who thing like a hollywood movie until i woke up confused.
can anyone pls tell me the meaning tanks. your view is highly needed.

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Practices Will Exempt You From Impending “economic Holocaust”- Bishop O / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / A Messenger With A Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.