Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu (737 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Tinubu: I Laboured With Others To Build APC, I Won’t Abandon It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by HungerBAD: 3:14am On Dec 06, 2016
I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu

By GEORGE OKOJIE

— Dec 5, 2016 9:04 pm

Contrary to insinuations and rumour making the rounds that the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is considering forming another mega party on, the former governor of Lagos State Monday pledged to ensure that the party succeeds in the governance of the country.

Tinubu who said this in a series of tweets on his twitter handle @Asiwaju Tinubu, on Monday, just as he denied links to the formation of a new party.

According to the party leader there is nothing that will make him to abandon the ruling party, which he laboured to build, adding that despite mistakes that have been made, he remains committed to the “ideas that fuelled” the creation of the party.

Tinubu affirmed that he had devoted his life to building the party, pointing out that the purpose for which All Progressives Congress was formed is bigger than the desire of any individual in the party.

According to Tinubu in one of the tweets , “This is a party I laboured with others to build. We would not abandon it for another. Millions of Nigerians who voted are watching and praying.

“I have devoted my political life to achieving what has been achieved. My heart is too much of the people and my mind too fixed on establishing a positive historic legacy… rather than engage in destructive pettiness”.

He added that, “This government, APC, is for the betterment of the people and the national purpose is bigger and more important than any individual’s desires.

“In our journey to national betterment, plans and policies will be made, then amended. Mistakes will occur and then corrected…

“Achievements will be had and replicated. Through it all, I, Asiwaju will remain true to the progressive ideals that fueled the creation of APC.”

http://leadership.ng/news/562709/i-wont-abandon-a-party-i-laboured-with-others-to-build-tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by Beadex1(m): 3:33am On Dec 06, 2016
U dont have to leave sir, Buhari and cabal has reduced you already to nothing. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by Sibrah: 3:37am On Dec 06, 2016
He has finally silenced the haters . . .

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by Atiku2019: 3:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Oga Tinubu my paddy....

We All know it's too early to "Abandon Ship" 2018 will surely be a wonderful year once again

All Peoples Redemption Party Loading........(APRP) cool

Together we going to Sail Succesfully against the Tide cool

Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by Atiku2019: 3:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Sibrah:
He has finally silenced the haters . . .

His Haters are his boys tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by prospero5(m): 4:26am On Dec 06, 2016
politicians can never say their minds. they say one thing but do the other. I see mega party loading.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by rose54321: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2016
What do you expect him to say.
Mr. Tinubu is way smarter than y'all.

At this point, with over 2 years to the next election and so much uncertainties, what did you expect him to say.

Wisdom is profitable enough to direct .
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by ehinmowo: 4:54am On Dec 06, 2016
EVEN IF NIGERIANS WERE MUGU FOR VOTING BUHARI, THEY ARE NOT MUGU IN THIS CASE
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by Mynd44: 4:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by dumie(f): 4:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Atleast, he should apologize to Nigerans

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by Qyubee(m): 5:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Jagaban has silenced d prophets of doom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by adebayo201: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2016
dumie:
Atleast, he should apologize to Nigerans
ehn... even to Nairalanders!
mtcheeewww
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by adebayo201: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2016
“I have devoted my political life to achieving what has been achieved. My heart is too much of the people and my mind too fixed on establishing a positive historic legacy… rather than engage in destructive pettiness”.

This is for Akeredolu

He added that, “This government, APC, is for the betterment of the people and the national purpose is bigger and more important than any individual’s desires.
This is for Oyegun!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by sarrki(m): 5:49am On Dec 06, 2016
The only sin jagaban committed

According to the wailers

Is sending their hero to where he belongs

Gej was a total mistake 

If not for Nigeria 

Gej first degree Animal science 

Masters fisheries 

PhD zoology 

Are we wildlife park ?
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by tigerclaws: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2016
he no get choice grin
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by madcollynzo: 5:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Beadex1:
U dont have to leave sir, Buhari and cabal has reduced you already to nothing. grin grin grin grin

If someone that mentored the VP, SGF, many ministers, governors, senators and rep is nothing then you deserve to be flogged.
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by ThinkSmarter: 6:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Tinubu z just trying to confuse his opponents, itz one of the strategies in power quest, by 2018 many will be taken unaware ....48Laws of Power .
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2016
For some reason I just like how this man is calm about the whole situation. No noisemaking or disgracing himself publicly
Re: I Won’t Abandon A Party I Laboured With Others To Build – Tinubu by Obipat(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Someone dey fear EFCC

(1) (Reply)

Nysc And Communism / 2016: CSOs Score Buhari High, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Better 2017 / Obasanjo Empowers Igbo - You Already Have The Instruments, Develop Your Region.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.