Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria (25558 Views)

Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by refreshrate: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Last week Anenih did not allow us hear word
This week it's Soyinka's turn

What is happening to our elders please?

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by eagleeye2: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Who hold you before?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by lomprico(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Hahahaha! grin

This man should just join d comedy club. cheesy
Very funny.

See wetin buhari cause! I swear to god, if to say na gej or another pesin win 2015 election, this man for no dey yarn like this. Forget trump/hilary election.
Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by greataj(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2016
It will b so painful if this man has dementia already undecided undecided
Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Soyinka should not be so thin-skinned. I expected that an activist should be strong enough to receive what he gives to Public personalities nicely.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by Marvel1206: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2016
passionate88:

This guy mumu die. You must exit the United States of America o, then you are free to also exit Nigeria. Afonja of the highest order
Lol. What is an Afonja?
Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by pembisco(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2016
The way this afonja is threatening sounds like he's the paying my bills, but he doesn't know that he can go to hell with his outburst for all I care.

Very childish threats and comments aswear

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by fayne(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2016
First and foremost i most say this, its because we respect you for your achievements that makes us to look out for your contributions & speeches, in essence you are a relevant icon because you got to this level you are by being articulate, smart and sound.
Please Prof, what has happened to that man in you, is he dead, weakly alive or maybe old age has began to take its hold on him?
Not withstanding we will always respect you, but please respect begets respect, if you wish to exit Nigeria via any of the means you said you could, then do that because last time i checked, your citizenship of Nigeria hasnt improved the Nigeria education sector, or any of the many problems that this country has been facing.
Ohhh, and thank you, because i believe you will still read the comments of the imbeciles you mentioned.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by netflicks(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Wit due respect sir....who u epp?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by Almand: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2016
Sir, you were the one who came into the public space and started the talk about green card tearing and leaving USA. When the public decided to hold you accountable to your words, you want them to mind their business. Oga Abeg, na u get slavish mentality and na u be slowpoke for dis matter.

9 Likes

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by Kingbuhari(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2016
this wifeless old cultist should take it easy nah... Is he eyeing Liar Mohammed ministerial portfolio ,
Any Nigerian that has known the
Yorubas or lived with them would
wonder when a Yoruba could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean or be brave
enough, this cowardice Amala and ewedu eater should cut the crab and tear his green card nah, Nigerians have known Yoruba's
shiftiness and two sided loud-
mouthing... Soyinka is a disgrace to Noble laureate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by pressplay411(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
No offense sir! But I think you are the slowpoke here. I don't. Know what this man is feeling like. For if Hilary had won, I know you won't have let us here word again. Oga bury ur head in shame, and relocate to Malawi for we don't give a Bleep!

I woke up this morning with the aim of making FTC 5times today

FTC number2

You clearly lack proper home training. Either that or you're just another product of the vileness permeating the cyber space.
Can you at least show some respect? This is a man held in high esteem in all corners of the world yet you open your lousy mouth and call him names?
Even if you don't agree with his decisions there's ways of expressing your discord sensibly.

I sincerely weep for this unbridled and unstable generation of cyber bullies and miscreants. Sadly most of y'all are teenagers who have no idea what you going to do with your lives except jumping on comment sections exposing to the whole world your chronic case of oral diarrhea all in the name of likes and follows? Sad.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by AuroraB(f): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2016
dionysus7:
Nigga comot na...you don useless your prof title finish already
grin
Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by darknetcom: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2016
dunkem21:
I told you that the spirit of GEJ would haunt you, Prof.

You remember Shepopotamus

but she is a shepopo..

are you blind and deaf..

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2016
I hope thé 'exit' hère does not mean d contrary.

Anyway may your exit reign in peace.
Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by darknetcom: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2016
we all know they are the wailing wall of the south-yeast..

nothing happen...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Exit already!

Who are you to threaten us?! angry

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by omokab: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2016
No sensible Nigerian will attack you on social media apart from the lost sheep of Israel and wounded lion of Pdp. How can somebody see Africa as a whole a fool and somebody like you will come out openly to protect our image and some set of ingrate will be attacking you on social media because of your love for Africa, this is barbaric. I missed Fela anikulapo. He will never accept this nonsense talk from trump or what are they calling his Yeye name. I was reading his comment about Africa yesterday and I was totally down emotionally. When somebody was saying we don't have knowledge to turn thing around, is shameful. Instead of our youth and leaders to support the idea of wole soyinka by attacking trump they are rather attacking their own own son and supporting the enemy who sees them as a monkey. Oga soyinka please don't be angry because the true Nigerian were behind you any day any time.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by lomprico(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2016
pressplay411:

You clearly lack proper home training. Either that or you're just another product of the vileness permeating the cyber space.
Can you at least show some respect? This is a man held in high esteem in all corners of the world yet you open your lousy mouth and call him names?
Even if you don't agree with his decisions there's ways of expressing your discord sensibly.

I sincerely weep for this unbridled and unstable generation of cyber bullies and miscreants. Sadly most of y'all are teenagers who have no idea what you going to do with your lives except jumping on comment sections exposing to the whole world your chronic case of oral diarrhea all in the name of likes and follows? Sad.

Show respect for a man that called you and ur generation a slowpoke, imbesile, baboon and barbarians?

Stop allowing tribal sentiments cloud ur sense of reasoning.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by 9inches(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2016
No one is attacking you sir. All dis your whining na because we ask you to fulfil your promise. Be true to your word and tear the darn passporrr angry

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by onward4life(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2016
thunder74:
Easy to criticize but hard to take criticism. The hypocrisy of man.

Wole Soyinka.

Pls come home and pay your Nepa Bills.

**Discos**(Punch Newspaper) 1962.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by badmus54: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=51673798]SOYINKA is officially a m a d man (write ur father achievement and compare it with prof and u will u know u've been raised by a m*d man)

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by pembisco(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2016
pressplay411:

I sincerely weep for this unbridled and unstable generation of cyber bullies and miscreants. Sadly most of y'all are teenagers who have no idea what you going to do with your lives except jumping on comment sections exposing to the whole world your chronic case of oral diarrhea.

Will you shataap! Respect is reciprocal, who is he to call some Nigerians babbons, imbeciles etc. Cyber bullies you say ryt? But you've forgotten how he bullied Patience Jonathan and other Nigerians abi? Nonsense, who even started all these sef? Was he not the one? So we should not ask him to keep his words? Mekai no swear for u o. Zombie

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by pembisco(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2016
omokab:
No sensible Nigerian will attack you on social media apart from the lost sheep of Israel and wounded lion of Pdp. How can somebody see Africa as a whole a fool and somebody like you will come out openly to protect our image and some set of ingrate will be attacking you on social media because of your love for Africa, this is barbaric. I missed Fela anikulapo. He will never accept this nonsense talk from trump or what are they calling his Yeye name. I was reading his comment about Africa yesterday and I was totally down emotionally. When somebody was saying we don't have knowledge to turn thing around, is shameful. Instead of our youth and leaders to support the idea of wole soyinka by attacking trump they are rather attacking their own own son and supporting the enemy who sees them as a monkey. Oga soyinka please don't be angry because the true Nigerian were behind you any day any time.
Afonja! Dirty pigs

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by beejay18: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Hw does that provided money to my account...?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by pembisco(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
uniklinkum:

Can you please fucck off and go kill yourself..

Actually, you are the one that need to do that.

Dirty afonja.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by lomprico(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
uniklinkum:

Can you please fucck off and go kill yourself..

E pain am!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by justuschi50: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2016
now he want to leave Nigeria I though he said buhari stabilize Nigeria old man way think say he wise,look like he is not enjoying buhari,go we no need u there are other professor in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Baba Soyinka....Bye!!!!
Re: Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria by Martinola(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2016
wetin dis man dey smoke sef? na hu im epp? callin pipul names....y i even dey comment sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" / Chimamanda Adichie: “Why I Wear Nigerian Designers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.