Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (236 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2016
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY, 6TH DECEMBER.

THEME: THE POWER OF YOUR TESTIMONY.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death (Revelation 12:11).

Testifying to the power of God, the integrity and wonders of His Word, and power of the Spirit in your life is so important. Not only will it cause you to experience more blessings, it’ll keep the devil, his demons, and their nefarious schemes under your feet. When God does something for you, with you, or through you, tell it. Be glad to share your testimonies. Never consider anything the Lord does for you to be too small to talk about. Why is this so important?

Apart from your testimonies glorifying God, and inspiring faith in others, it also causes consternation in Satan’s camp. Not every demon knows you, because they don’t know everything. They may know you as a believer, but they don’t know what you have inside you. They really can’t tell what you think or know. They don’t know if you’re full of fear or full of faith; so, they’re going to test you, to find out.

But when they hear your testimonies; the things that your faith has produced, they take notice and flee from you. So, if for example you show up in a new environment, the first thing you should do is to start testifying.

Declare your exploits of faith openly. Tell others about it, and in the process, the demons close by will hear and transmit the message to their cohorts to stay away from you, because they can see that you know who you are. Immediately, they’ll become full of fear and very careful of you because they’re very proud figures and they don’t like to be disgraced. They know if they try to mess around you, you’ll cast them out.

But if you don’t testify, they may not know what God has done with your life. Then they’ll start hanging around you, throwing little darts at you from time to time, just to test and distract you. But the Bible says we’re not ignorant of the devices of the enemy (2 Corinthians 2:11); paralyse him with your testimonies. There’s power in your testimony to completely neutralize the adversary and safeguard you against all his devices. The Bible says, “...Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:7). Resist him with the word of your testimony.

PRAYER
Thank you Father, for the opportunity to be blessed by your Word, living in, and by its power and dominion. I testify of your goodness and the victories you’ve wrought through me! I testify of the power of your infallible Word that has brought me into a place of strength, power, rest, and dominion. I testify of the miracles of salvation that you’ve wrought through me, and the deliverance, healings, and prosperity I’ve witnessed and experienced in my personal life. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 5:18-20 Psalm 89:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
3 John Daniel 7-8
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 8:1-13, Amos 5-6

(1) (Reply)

A Quiet Heart / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! / Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (1) - 1 John 4:1-4, John 1:1-14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.