Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Anybody With The Technical Know How On How To Post Video On This Forum - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anybody With The Technical Know How On How To Post Video On This Forum (550 Views)

Xiaomi Devices As Cool As They Are, Are Unnecessarily Overhyped On This Forum / Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! / Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With The Technical Know How On How To Post Video On This Forum by God2man(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2016
I use infinix.
Re: Anybody With The Technical Know How On How To Post Video On This Forum by themonk(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2016
God2man:
I use infinix.
I think it should be uploaded to youtube first.
Re: Anybody With The Technical Know How On How To Post Video On This Forum by PhonePlanet(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2016
God2man:
I use infinix.
upload to YouTube and just paste the video link in your post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Gionee M6 'MARATHON' Review - A Must Have / Advice Guys Is It Safe Buying On Efritin From Seller In Ikeja / How To Clone App On Android (no Root Require)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.