Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! (2007 Views)

Look At This Mumu Guys, Mark Angel And Broda Shaggi Was Surprised / Have Sex With His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by JABB(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2016
It is disheartening to know more that "RACISM" will never end till the end off this world.what I saw from the result shows black women image was highly degraded. This is sad I must say. SHAME ON GOOGLE !!!

CC LALASTICALA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Same thing as ' White Teens ' and ' Black Teens ' ...

Google Images are indexed based on the way images are labeled on the publishing website and/or surrounding text on the webpage. Google can't (yet) look at an image and recognize the content visually.

Any apparent bias in the image results is caused
entirely by the publishers of the images, with no
intervention by Google.

1 Like

Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by ring7(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Waraever black is beautiful.
Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by macloaded: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Meaning?

MODIFIED!!
Now I understand.
Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by MidasTouche01(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2016
Google 'Sexy latina mom' and see the results too..

Google got no blame... Sey na them put the pictures there
Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by MidasTouche01(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2016
ring7:
Waraever black is beautiful.

I'm sure u didn't check it out, u just came to comment... undecided
Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by ring7(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I'm sure u didn't check it out, u just came to comment... undecided
Hello you are not the one subscribing for me .it the pleasing white mom or the disgusting black mom.which have seen in LIB? tongue
Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by MidasTouche01(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
ring7:

Hello you are not the one subscribing for me .it the pleasing white mom or the disgusting black mom.which have seen in LIB? tongue

Then why didn't ur comment reflect this before?
Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by ring7(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Then why didn't ur comment reflect this before?
Oga Titus it morning OK,bye.
Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by konjinokillme(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:
Same thing as ' White Teens ' and ' Black Teens ' ...

Google Images are indexed based on the way images are labeled on the publishing website and/or surrounding text on the webpage. Google can't (yet) look at an image and recognize the content visually.

Any apparent bias in the image results is caused
entirely by the publishers of the images, with no
intervention by Google.

fine geh... I like your sexy eyes...

Do you cucumbate?

Your eyes looks so

Re: Google "Sexy White Mom, Then Google "Sexy Black Mom.you Will Be Surprised !!! by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 07, 2016
konjinokillme:

fine geh... I like your sexy eyes...

Do you cucumbate?
Your eyes looks so
lol ...which one be cucumbate .. this guy eh

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Payments Via Credit Card / Advertise Your Business/website Online For As Low As 1,500 NGN / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.