Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here (10233 Views)

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Npower,successful Applicant In Imo State Let Meet Here / Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by joescot: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2016
Compliment all,
this thread is meant for Abuja successful npower applicant
please if you are of Abuja and have any update please do not hesitate to share with us.
I heard Bwari Applicant were asked to pen down their details and that they will be contacted in dues course. nothing has been heard of Kuje Gwagwalada Abaji Amac and Kwali
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by blackbae: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2016
joescot:
Compliment all,
this thread is meant for Abuja successful npower applicant
please if you are of Abuja and have any update please do not hesitate to share with us.
I heard Bwari Applicant were asked to pen down their details and that they will be contacted in dues course. nothing has been heard of Kuje Gwagwalada Abaji Amac and Kwali
Any update from Amac?
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by EllyB: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
in Gwagwalada we submitted our printout n address, that they will get back to us.
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by joescot: 12:54am On Dec 07, 2016
blackbae:

Any update from Amac?
Abaji kuje
You are expected to print out the page your names appear
With your bank details and credentials
Go and submit the aforementioned at your area Council secretariat
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Symarvo123(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2016
joescot:
Abaji kuje You are expected to print out the page your names appear With your bank details and credentials Go and submit the aforementioned at your area Council secretariat

wot is d update in AmAC my ppl, pls share
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by aishatab(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
I was at kujearea Council secretariat yesterday I was ask to go to UBE dat is universal basic education, that they have move anything npower to the place, i went there I was ask to come back today. Pls any info from kuje. Pls let update d house
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Symarvo123(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
blackbae:

Any update from Amac?

we ar 2geda bro, no update yet in Amac oh. Pls if u here anything share wiv me pls
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by aishatab(f): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
All kuje Npower we are ask to come on monday to Universal Basic Education Board UBEB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Benoks: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
aishatab:
All kuje Npower we are ask to come on monday to Universal Basic Education Board UBEB.
I'm also for kuje, though not around now. Please update us on happenings. Will be around by Tuesday. Ur contact please? Mine is 08170954077
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Ayoj: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
aishatab:

so wll it be 2moro since today s pub holidays, pls let's know wats happening y can't they even send sms

1 Like

Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
I just got a text from fctNpower for verification on the 14th.....I m for gwags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
See below

1 Like

Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Symarvo123(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
sneider9:

do dia specified d venue 4 d verification? Pls share
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Symarvo123:

do dia specified d venue 4 d verification? Pls share
text was sent to all npower applicants in abuja. See the picture I attached above
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Heineken(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
sneider9:
text was sent to all npower applicants in abuja. See the picture I attached above
you're very correct
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Has anyone from Amac received this text message?
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by DIYlady01: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
I received a text message thus evening stating that I go for verification in my LG of deployment. It starts on Wednesday this week.

I have already submitted my detail in Abaji LG Council. I initially applied to be posted under AMAC. The trip to Abaji from my place of residence is not feasible.

I also applied for redeployment. I will go to AMAC HQ and state my concerns. At this point, I "haff tire". Too many inconsistencies!
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
From the look of things it seems no one from Amac has started receiving messages
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by brimoknight(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
I was added to a whatsapp group and I got this message

INVITATION FOR N-POWER PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE
Sequel to your selection on the N-Power Volunteer Corps Programme in the FCT, you are by this notice invited to appear for physical verification at the headquarters of Area Council of your deployment.
2.The exercise will hold for various sectors as scheduled bellow:
N-Teach Sector.Wednesday, 14th December, 2016
N-Agro Sector. Thursday, 15th December, 2016
N-Health & N-community Sectors.Friday, 16th December, 2016
3.You are to come along with the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
A valid means of identification e.g (National I.D Card, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voter’s Card).
Birth/Age Declaration Certificate.
Recent utility bills e.g NEPA or Water bill (not more than two months old).
Academic Credentials.
NYSC Certificate or Discharge Certificate
Recent passport photograph.
Signed
FOCAL PERSON
FCT

1 Like

Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by brimoknight(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Samson0599:
From the look of things it seems no one from Amac has started receiving messages

Am from AMAC

I was added to a whatsapp group and I got this message

INVITATION FOR N-POWER PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE
Sequel to your selection on the N-Power Volunteer Corps Programme in the FCT, you are by this notice invited to appear for physical verification at the headquarters of Area Council of your deployment.
2.The exercise will hold for various sectors as scheduled bellow:
N-Teach Sector.Wednesday, 14th December, 2016
N-Agro Sector. Thursday, 15th December, 2016
N-Health & N-community Sectors.Friday, 16th December, 2016
3.You are to come along with the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
A valid means of identification e.g (National I.D Card, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voter’s Card).
Birth/Age Declaration Certificate.
Recent utility bills e.g NEPA or Water bill (not more than two months old).
Academic Credentials.
NYSC Certificate or Discharge Certificate
Recent passport photograph.
Signed
FOCAL PERSON
FCT
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Octech: 1:31am On Dec 13, 2016
My question is, why must this be from a whatsapp group and not directly from N-power it self? And why is this message received by only a few? I'm from AMAC last two weeks and they clain to know nothing about it yet, so how real could this invitation be and where is the venue?
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Octech:
My question is, why must this be from a whatsapp group and not directly from N-power it self? And why is this message received by only a few? I'm from AMAC last two weeks and they clain to know nothing about it yet, so how real could this invitation be and where is the venue?
oga its on their twitter page d picture above was from there. And why would anybdy want to deceive anybdy in npower?
Venue is clearly stated: LGA of deployment for all persons
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Samson0599:
Has anyone from Amac received this text message?
u must not get d text cos its nt sent to everybdy, we wete told to "spread d word "
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
sneider9:

please can I get your number for more details. I will really appreciate. tnx
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
zinnee24:

please can I get your number for more details. I will really appreciate. tnx
ok
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
sneider9:
ok
am waiting pls
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
zinnee24:

am waiting pls
drop Your email address. Or bb pin
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
sneider9:
oga its on their twitter page d picture above was from there. And why would anybdy want to deceive anybdy in npower?
Venue is clearly stated: LGA of deployment for all persons

please add me to any WhatsApp group you are... thanks
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
sneider9:
drop Your email address. Or bb pin
subzero201202@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by bennyosayi1: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
verification for amac has started. 14/12/16. they started with npower health
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by donchizzy07(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
bennyosayi1:
pls can i get ur contact for more details? tnx
Re: Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
bennyosayi1:
so they did not follow the time table. Health was meant to be last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modelling And Ushering Jobs / My Lackluster Interview Story / Details Of First Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.