Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Easy Way To Learn Graphics / Web Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Easy Way To Learn Graphics / Web Design (1400 Views)

Certified Training Available In 3D, Multimedia, Animation, Graphics, Web Design / "Thenetwork Nigeria" For Creative Designers - Art, Graphics, Web & Video / Graphics/web Designs Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Learn Graphics / Web Design by sylvelity: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
If you are a Graphics / Web Artist, Join Me on the Creative World, Where we make Graphix fun and not boring for creating Website and printing design,
if you interested email me: sylvelity009@yahoo.com
Re: Easy Way To Learn Graphics / Web Design by samuelsam(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2009
guy i like ur idea, because creativity is all i dream of, am a full graphics designer
and i will like to know more on graphics
Re: Easy Way To Learn Graphics / Web Design by sylvelity: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2009
Yeah Samuel,
It really interest to see folks like you who is really serious about learn more in the graphics world, as I will be taken you,
but you have to know that in Graphics design aspect we have two type which is 1. PRINTING GRAPHIX 2. WEB GRAPHIX
well it is possible for you to learn and be very good in the 2 aspect. but we have to start with one first which is the one you are current on. are you in web graphix or a printing graphix design let me know then i will know where to start.
Thankx
Sylvelity

(1) (Reply)

Program Makes Animated Pictures, Texts And Ads For Your Web Page / Real Estate Animation Project / I Am Proud To Show My Skill Has A Professional Graphic Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.