Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? (991 Views)

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Girls are very funny and provoking beings. A girl comes to your house after you had successfully convinced her. After all the talks and try to make her cool during the visit, as a guy man, you try to make move to initiate romantic moment. She of course makes the initial "gra gra" but after a while of persistence, you find your way into her boobs and start sucking them and from there, access to the other part of the body was granted. Unzipping her trouser and having access to the pusssy, you finger her and you too were carried away by the ecstasy and without your notice, the boxer you were wearing disappeared from you and your erected dicck was out and ready to ram, lol. During the moment, you had also succeeded in offing her clothes. Just when you're ready to penetrate, the iddiotic girl stood up and refused your entry. WHAT NONSENSE!!! You talk everything in your mouth but your talks yields no result. At last, she left without letting you penetrate. Girls, what do guys stand to gain from this provoking act and guys, what is the best way to deal with these kind of girls? This can be very annoying.
Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by dingbang(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2016
grin I understand the feeling, buh some sex starved guys won't understand

She is probably saving your ass from contracting an std!

Take it or leave it, dats the fvcking truth!

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by Tallesty1(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2016
It is her pussy bro so i allowed her to go but that was our last day together.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by loomer: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Since na Bleep be your problem this morning your own better.
Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by Lavedaa: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2016
angry
Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by GbovoLee(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2016
dingbang:
grin I understand the feeling, buh some sex starved guys won't understand

She is probably saving your ass from contracting an std!

Take it or leave it, dats the fvcking truth!
i've been here before
Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by dingbang(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2016
GbovoLee:
i've been here before
me too.. but we are just only humans, you never know what's coming before you. What if you entered her and contracted an std or she got pregnant?
Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2016
I have never experienced such before.
Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by GbovoLee(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2016
dingbang:
me too.. but we are just only humans, you never know what's coming before you. What if you entered her and contracted an std or she got pregnant?
one of the reasons I stopped pushing for once she says no entering..i learnt to park well fearing the unknown

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by dingbang(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2016
GbovoLee:
one of the reasons I stopped pushing for once she says no entering..i learnt to park well fearing the unknown
nice one. Also be thankful to d ladies who prevent you from giving dem oral, it's not like they don't like it, but they are mindful of the fact that down there oozes, hence they don't want u to contract any disease.

So nowadays any girl who prevents me from any sexual pleasure, I rejoice and am glad

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Handle A Girl Who Did This To You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
It hurts but there's no point dealing with her, she will reward your patience one day in abundance, but if she notices you tryna get back at her because of that, it won't do you any good

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Chemicalreaction / After I Finished Surveying / When Girls Market No Longer Sell, They Start Talking Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.