Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? (8358 Views)

The Reply A Lady Got After Asking A Guy Out For Valentine Will Make You Roll / 15 Pre-wedding Shot That Stirs Up The Internet. This Will Make You Roll. / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Criticize001:
I'll do it o. But cover her eyes with pillow pretending like playing romantic (•ᴗ•)❤
hahaha
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by smart024(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
fados4sure:

Only Missionary accepted sir

i doubt

Ofcourse you will kiss her

She no go see my mouth o...
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
smart024:

She no go see my mouth o...
That means you don't need the money
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by smart024(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
fados4sure:

That means you don't need the money

Did you say f**k her or you said k**s her...?
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
smart024:

Did you say f**k her or you said k**s her...?
Everything sir
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

lmao...you made coffee wey i dey drink pass my nose comot. grin grin. ....and chiken!

I be muslim my wife na christian. When i say Allahu Akubar she follow me. When she say Halleluyah i follow her.
you are muschris ,it's all good.how old is your baby?
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by smart024(m): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2016
fados4sure:

Everything sir

Is there a specially made condom of the mouth for kissing...?
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by BabaT123: 12:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Lol

1 Share

Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by BabaRamota1980: 1:02am On Dec 07, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
you are muschris ,it's all good.how old is your baby?

Im beginning to delve into Ifa small small. My little precious is 3.
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 07, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

haha,alfa bawo? wooli nko? cheesy
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by smart024(m): 4:53am On Dec 07, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

This guy must be a 3-in-1 usually called chris-mus-peg o...
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2016
smart024:

Is there a specially made condom of the mouth for kissing...?
hahaha Are you afraid of the lip sir?
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by smart024(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha
Are you afraid of the lip sir?

Hmm...

Nowadays, one needs a helmet for all rides o...

At least there's a helmet for a ride in the hole in between the legs...
I need a guarantee that there's a helmet for a ride in the hole on the face too...

Aside that, I won't have been up for this ride at all...
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2016
smart024:

Hmm...

Nowadays, one needs a helmet for all rides o...

At least there's a helmet for a ride in the hole in between the legs...
I need a guarantee that there's a helmet for a ride in the hole on the face too...

Aside that, I won't have been up for this ride at all...
hahaha
But, you can definitely get any medical attention with the huge amount of money you will get after the action
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by smart024(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha
But, you can definitely get any medical attention with the huge amount of money you will get after the action

No sir...!
NO HELMET, NO RIDE...!
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2016
smart024:

No sir...! NO HELMET, NO RIDE...!
hahaha Think about what $10million can do in this economy recession
THINK
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by smart024(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha
Think about what $10million can do in this economy recession

THINK

And think of what a terrible accident without a helmet that will leave you with an irreversible physical, psychological, medical, mental and even all the "...cal" scars it will leave you...

NO HELMET, NO RIDE SIR...
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by smart024(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha
Think about what $10million can do in this economy recession

THINK

$10million can give you the best of doctors but can't give you a good health...
It can give you the best of houses but can't give you peace of mind...
Can give you the best of food but can't give you an appetite to eat...
Can give you the best of beds but can't give you a sleep...

No Helmet, No Ride Sir...
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by konkonbilo(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2016
I go Bleep her 10x self.she has a sexy body,and I'll use small part of the money to tushh her up.
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Jadoskii(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Hell no! angry
lmao...ehehehe
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2016
fados4sure:
I guess some of my country men will roll considering the economic discrepancy but what about you?
i can bet on my panel beater cloth u wil marry that girl for 200k
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
i can bet on my panel beater cloth u wil marry that girl for 200k
hahaha

If we love eachother, why not?

I can take her for plastic surgery
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Eveezy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Am telling u no dt if one is offered 10million dollar in dis present generation to get HIV virus, he will oo, convert am to naira Bros! U know what dey call undetectable HIV? U go get am bt u no fit transfer am. Talk less of sleeping with dis lady, d body go well, highest na to cover face
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Eveezy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
smart024:

$10million can give you the best of doctors but can't give you a good health...
It can give you the best of houses but can't give you peace of mind...
Can give you the best of food but can't give you an appetite to eat...
Can give you the best of beds but can't give you a sleep...

No Helmet, No Ride Sir...
There is no disease without a cure sir
Re: Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
She wears a mask and we are good to go like 2go.God creatheth all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. / Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.