Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,522 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic (8781 Views)

‘just Look At The Perfection And Beauty Of God’s Work’ – Ini Edo Says As She Fla / Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by olaboo123: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by loomer: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Na ur business?

7 Likes

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by chocolateme(f): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Hmm.. This is what my Igbo brothers and sisters call "obante'
And as for the crotchet wey she wear.. That is what my English friends call..
" it was white"

The colours you wear my sister shall never depart from you.
But I like her ebony skin and no doubt she gat a nice figure just that the whole picture is odd.
But she can be excused judging from her name and country..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by chriskosherbal(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by olaboo123: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]SEE FULL PHOTOS >>> http://loveandgizt..com/2016/12/girls-have-no-shame-just-look-at.html
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by devilmaycry: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2016
kaiii

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by vitalisdiho(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2016
please learn how to mind your own business...is this your own nude did she expose to the world.allow her to enjoy her life.
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by mumtriplet2: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2016
off to Facebook to do Amebo
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by Rikidony(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2016
She's definitely a kenyan

2 Likes

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2016
undecided she looks crazy with her over-sized granny panties. stupe!
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by Airforce1(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
undecided she looks crazy with her over-sized granny panties. stupe!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by chrisbaby24(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Swear dis girl don smoke kwa le weed...!!
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by policy12: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Many are mad, only few walk are walking in the streets.
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by buoye1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
When you smoke Oshogbo weed + Dry Anambra vegetable!
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by viceldo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nah waoooo
Meanwhile check this out
A Nairalander Releases New Singles by viceldo
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by princeemmma(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
awon omo irole aye, omo jannama
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
I am crying on her behalf. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by martyns303(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
rokiatu:
I am crying on her behalf. cry

Heard ur married now...
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by hardbody: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
martyns303:

Heard ur married now...

Who is the unlucky dude....

I will be praying for him.
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by dayleke: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by pinkguy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
somebody is using her facebook
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by Omotayor123(f): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
she is trying to promote her ministry... modellinggrin
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by brokenplate: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Buy your goat meat . check my signature for details
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by ShayGirl(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice walls....that's all I see grin grin
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by girlhaley(f): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Her life....her business
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by Vision4God: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na her sabi
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by benaloou: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
the girl ugly sha
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by SammieLowkey(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
which kain over size payint be this? My sister are u a tennis player grin
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by ddaammyy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Shebi they said some "yabalefties" have escaped their "home" in Kenya? Maybe she is one of them undecided

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
policy12:

Many are mad, only few walk are walking in the streets.

Bro.. You've not heard? Mad people are now ruling Kenyan streets o.. They've all escaped from the asylum
Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by SammieLowkey(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
ddaammyy:
Shebi they said some "yabalefties" have escaped their "home" in Kenya? Maybe she is one of them undecided
#iStandWithDdaammyy grin

1 Like

Re: NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic by ddaammyy(f): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
SammieLowkey:

#iStandWithDdaammyy grin
lol! That's funny right? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet:sean Stewart :the Father At 13years Old / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.