Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pleasure With Pain Part Five - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleasure With Pain Part Five (573 Views)

Pleasure With Pain Part 11. / Pleasure With Pain 8 / Pleasure With Pain Part Two. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pleasure With Pain Part Five by gistblognaija(f): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Since we lived in the outskirts of Ibadan, i had to board twodifferent taxis to get to Iwo-Road (like the extreme end of the city, where you get buses going to other parts of the country). My mum followed me to Apata where i took a taxi going to challenge, she waved at me and smiled with tears (who does that). I waved at her and i rememberd the ‘ranti omo eni to nse’ speech. This means:
remember the son of whom you are. You guys know what I’m talking about, there is no one in Nigeria that won’t hear this speech from either or both parents when going to the university. These includes stuffs
like:
1. Koju mowe e o: face your studies
2. Ma ko egbe kegbe o: Don’t keep bad company
3. Ma kobirin o: Don’t follow girls e.t.c.
But since my mum knew me to be someone that doesn’t really like ladies, since i don’t talk to girls in the area, only 1 and 2 above was applicable to me. To cut the long story short, i got to Iwo road, and i gave a small boy 100 Naira to carry my load for me with his wheel barrow. I could have carried it myself, but i just felt that if everyone should think that way, how will the poor boy get his means of livelihood? “At least he is better than those guys with no physical disabilities who beg around.” I said to myself.
I went to the Bus, and seeing my load, the driver said briskly “E maaa sanwo eru o.” Which means i will have to pay extra for my luggage. I nodded my head in agreement, and asked him how much that was, he said 200 Naira,

Continue Reading http://www.wealthbiz.in/2016/12/painful-pleasure-part-five.html

(1) (Reply)

Has It Ever Occur To You Dating Your Friend's Ex And Your Friend Dating Your Ex? / What An Irony,checkout This Pic. / “five Ways To Escape Uncomfortable Feelings Of Low Self-esteem And Poor Self-con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.