Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242640 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

If at this point, with all that has been said and revealed, you are still scornful and sarcastic, neither introspective nor reflective, you are on your own.

Completely on your own grin

I should be telling you that because you are certainly on your own, except you are playing pranks and actually mean Donald Trump
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Bros, I have given you the Iron and the Clay, it is a mix of ideology. Just be watchful from now till 20th January, just watch and pray, it will not cost you anything.
Alright sir. The said day is almost here
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Boss13:

I should be telling you that because you are certainly on your own, except you are playing pranks and actually mean Donald Trump

You are a mentally complacent and lazy person. After all that has been said and written on this thread you are still stuck with Trump, then you cannot be helped.

Henceforth I will no longer answer you except you have a genuine question
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

Alright sir. The said day is almost here

Be sober, watch and pray.

smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:
Thanks o
Uwc dear.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

I am not bamboozling anybody, I am telling everyone the real facts.
You have not followed this thread at all...smh
why do you say so? I must not comment everytime nah. Lol.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Babe, but that is what we are doing on this thread na cheesy
We are partying and kickimg it round until Jesus returns cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jesus is coming to meet us here wink
Abegi, na wash.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Uwc dear.
I'm not a theist. I hope I'm still a "dear" cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:
I'm not a theist. I hope I'm still a "dear" cool
Yes you are sweetie, you are. Very soon you shall cross over.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Abegi, na wash.

Na wash abi? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Na wash abi? grin
Yes ke
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Yes ke

grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Yes you are sweetie, you are. Very soon you shall cross over.
..or you cross over to this dignifyin side. smiley All the same, thanks.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:
..or you cross over to this dignifyin side. smiley All the same, thanks.
Is that what you have been made to believe? Satanism is dignifying? Wonders.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Is that what you have been made to believe? Satanism is dignifying? Wonders.
I never knew any other worldview aside theism is satanism. I would say satanism is also theism
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hahn(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

3 days left wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

I never knew any other worldview aside theism is satanism. I would say satanism is also theism
Sweetie, i like you, so, i will try to explain some stuff to you.
Atheism is the worship of SELF. Satan doesn't recognise any other authority over him. He worships himself.

Pride is the Atheists Creed.

Pride is Satan's creed.

Do you know Frederick Nietzsche? One of the atheists father. He was a satanist but pretended not to believe in the existence of God publicly.

Right here in NL, atheists will never be seen attacking Muslims, Satanists, Homosexuals, or the Eastern Philosophers.

As a matter of fact, if i dare open a thread castigating satan, they all will come for my jugular with feats of rage.

The satanic generic questions from Adam and to Christ's temptation. The question satan asked Adam, was the same question he asks Christ, they are the same questions atheists all over the world are asking Christians till to day.

Its obvious they don't know that their speech betray them.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by QuietHammer(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Sweetie, i like you, so, i will try to explain some stuff to you.
Atheism is the worship of SELF. Satan doesn't recognise any other authority over him. He worships himself.

Pride is the Atheists Creed.

Pride is Satan's creed.

Do you know Frederick Nietzsche? One of the atheists father. He was a satanist but pretended not to believe in the existence of God publicly.

Right here in NL, atheists will never be seen attacking Muslims, Satanists, Homosexuals, or the Eastern Philosophers.

As a matter of fact, if i dare open a thread castigating satan, they all will come for my jugular with feats of rage.

The satanic generic questions from Adam and to Christ's temptation. The question satan asked Adam, was the same question he asks Christ, they are the same questions atheists all over the world are asking Christians till to day.

Its obvious they don't know that their speech betray them.
Alright ma'am. I won't press this further.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:
Alright ma'am. I won't press this further.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2017
hahn:

3 days left wink

2days now wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:30am On Jan 18, 2017
I small freedom, I smell redemption, I smell liberation, I smell glory. Glory forever! cheesy cheesy

Praise the LORD!!!! cheesy HALLELUJAHHHH!!!! cheesy

When the LORD turned again the captivity of zion, we were like men that dream...

A sudden turnaround that will leave all of us breathless and speechless, in a twinkle of an eye, at the final trump, and the dead will be raised incorruotible, and we shall be changed grin

If you are expecting a long thing, you will be disappointed cheesy, it will be a short thing grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Every black man who has mocked mocked prophecy is suffering from the most chronic form of Dutch disease angry.

It is like slaves who love their chains... angry

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Brethren, we are FREEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin

The world is now ours cheesy, we will share its spoils with the mighty cheesy grin

PRAISE GOD.

LAUS DEO!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Of course, some people have been genuinely ignorant, but all that we have said on this thread should have prompted some sober introspection and watchfulness, not scorn or ridicule grin

This is an airtight prophecy, it will not fail grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

You are a mentally complacent and lazy person. After all that has been said and written on this thread you are still stuck with Trump, then you cannot be helped.

Henceforth I will no longer answer you except you have a genuine question

I will remember you of this on 21st January. I initially promised to not laugh at you, but I realized how arrogant you are in your stupidity, yet claiming to be prepared for a rapture. You remind me of a mad man in Ajah who thinks everyone is mad and him enlightened
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2017
I am very sure this prophecy will not come to pass. Over 2000 years have and they say he is coming soon. Should such a person be taken seriously? Mr presido it is not too late to back out from this delusion. Remember, your reputation and that of your religion will be shattered when nothing happens. I am sure your moniker will fade in shame.

Oga presido, Oga presido how many times did I call you?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Martinez19:
I am very sure this prophecy will not come to pass. Over 2000 years have and they say he is coming soon. Should such a person be taken seriously? Mr presido it is not too late to back out from this delusion. Remember, your reputation and that of your religion will be shattered when nothing happens. I am sure your moniker will fade in shame.

Oga presido, Oga presido how many times did I call you?

Iron is Western civilisation
Clay is Islam (Daniel calls it the seed of men)

This prophecy is airtight grin

You will get to understand eventually, grin, when the cities are wasted without inhabitant grin, then your eyes will open cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Iron is Western civilisation
Clay is Islam (Daniel calls it the seed of men)

This prophecy is airtight grin

You will get to understand eventually, grin, when the cities are wasted without inhabitant grin, then your eyes will open cool
2 days to go cool
Back down now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2017
Isaiah 6:9-12
9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
12 And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2017
jonbellion:
2 days to go cool
Back down now

Isaiah 6:10
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Hebrews 1:1-2
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

Isaiah 6:10

grin grin grin
ok
You were warned
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2017
John 5:25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.