Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (241952 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2016
PastorAIO, PastorSoji, Menxer, Pweetychyka, and Annyplenty, come and watch grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2, have you seen this thread?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:
Has anyone noticed the number of prewedding and wedding pics that comes to FP? Na sign o, sign of the end of time. We are told they will be marrying and given in marriage, then suddenly the deluge will happen. It is the new fad marking the end of time wink

Na sign cheesy grin

People have been marrying since brethren and God will visit come for all not just Nigerians. What is the marriage trend like in other continents?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ahh grin that one cheesy.

You cannot understand it brah, it is only brethren that can understand it, you know it is brethrens' bread. Or are you brethren?
I'm a brethren, for I am Christ-like wink
Try me and see.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by menxer: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jesus upgraded the law to mental/mind level, more than 2016 years ago, today we are going virtual, are you prepared?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hahn(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

Asking me for my cash is unbelief on your part because it shows you doubt the prophecy. It is no problem really.

I believe the prophecy and I am ready to transfer the cash to you grin, and all my properties too tongue, but what will you give when I am proven right, and this prophecy comes to pass?

Or you don't want to be responsible for your own position?

I will give you N1m in cash smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
hahn:

I will give you N1m in cash smiley

Where you go give me, abi you think currency of hell is the same with currency of heaven ni?

You don't want to go to to heaven, me that is my destination, and there is no middle ground between heaven and hell, and I cannot fit spend hell currency for heaven grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hahn(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

Where you go give me, abi you think currency of hell is the same with currency of heaven ni?

You know you are not going to heaven, therefore you will go to hell, and I cannot fit spend hell currency for heaven grin

So you mean you guys will spend money in heaven?

Wow

What currency will you "saved" people use in heaven?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:
From the two verses above (in the OP) and linked with Daniel 2:44 which tell us that God will set up His kingdom in the days of the ruling kings of Iron and Clay,

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The days of these kings has been computed to end on the 20th of January 2017. It means that the kingdom of God will be before this date.
I really would like to know how you came about your computation and calculation . From my understanding
Theres no date set for these prophecies . It's ripple effect. Our role has a lot to do with his coming now or later. Heis coming for a mature church . The growth and quick maturity of Christ body will bring about the rapture. Denominations walls will be broken. There will be unity of faith .

Ephesians 4:13
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:
There are three people I have nit seen on this thread

Felixomor, Anas09, and overcomersfaith, where are these people?

Ranchhoddas how is your day going? Tell me sef, what do you believe, are you atheist?
Dem dem, dey ban me upandan, left right center. I go just show face, dem ban me off again. Am up now, dem fit ban me again. Thats even good.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
This calls for introspection. Are the bans deserved?
Anas09:

Dem dem, dey ban me upandan, left right center. I go just show face, dem ban me off again. Am up now, dem fit ban me again. Thats even good.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This calls for introspection. Are the bans deserved?
If you get a ban and the reason given is,

* A mod has banned this moniker with regards to this thread*. How will you then know if the ban is deserved?

No NL rule is indicated to have been violated. Just "With regards to this thread". WHAT ABOUT THE THREAD? What did i do in the thread? Which rule did i violate?

And i get that alot.

This one i just resurrected from, was exactly what am doing now.
I apologized to someone as to why my response was coming late. I explained why i was banned. The next minute i was banned for posting an off topic in a thread.

I wont be suprised if i get a ban after now. Maybe i shd ve opened a thread to explain why i was banned so as not to post an off topic in a thread. If this is enough reason to ban me, then half the Monikers here will be banned.

Judge for yourself and see if the bans are justified.

Truth is, I DONT GIVE TWO HOODS.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oh boy
Anas09:

* A mod has banned this moniker with regards to this thread*. How will you then know if the ban is deserved?

No NL rule is indicated to have been violated. Just "With regards to this thread". WHAT ABOUT THE THREAD? What did i do in the thread? Which rule did i violate?

And i get that alot.

I apologized to someone as to why my response was coming late. I explained why i was banned. The next minute i was banned for posting an off topic in a thread.

I wont be suprised if i get a ban after now. Maybe i shd ve opened a thread to explain why i was banned so as not to post an off topic in a thread. If this is enough reason to ban me, then half the Monikers here will be banned.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Image123:

This fellow sha wan force me to dey talk eschatology. Let's just sing alleluia, glory, and go home cheesy cheesy cheesy What are your questions BTW?

Let's just sing alleluia, glory, and go home? Where is home?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
hahn:

So you mean you guys will spend money in heaven?

Wow

What currency will you "saved" people use in heaven?

You think heaven is a place up there in the skies? NO.

Heaven is right here on earth. The saved people will be in the new Jerusalem which will be the new heavens, God will dwell with us
Ezekiel 37:27
My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

while the ones who missed it will be in hell, right here on earth too. The unsaved people will be worse than trash, the worst of them will be an abhorring to all flesh, the best of them will be slaves tongue
Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

We will have money and assets in heaven. Gold silver and slaves cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:

And i get that alot.

No rules, just ban? That is nonsense. Can you post screenshots of these? or is it the spambot? What kind of tyranny is that! angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:

People have been marrying since brethren and God will visit come for all not just Nigerians. What is the marriage trend like in other continents?

The Bible is both local and international grin
As in Nigeria, so it it presently in the whole world.

Matthew 24:38-39
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Joagbaje:

I really would like to know how you came about your computation and calculation . From my understanding
Theres no date set for these prophecies . It's ripple effect. Our role has a lot to do with his coming now or later. Heis coming for a mature church . The growth and quick maturity of Christ body will bring about the rapture. Denominations walls will be broken. There will be unity of faith .

Ephesians 4:13
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

There are specific signs we are commanded to watch out for, and those signs like when the fog trees shoots forth its leaves show us the times we are in. The revelation of the son of perdition and the falling away is where the signs start from. When you successfully identify the sin of perdition and the falling away, then other things will fall in line. Denominational churches are part of the whole system of organised religion, Jesus did not preach religion. The church of Jesus is more like a community of people not a denomination of people. Start from here, identify the son of perdition and the falling away.
https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1 , is the millennial kingdom of Christ literal or figurative ?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
MrPresident1 , is the millennial kingdom of Christ literal or figurative ?

Hmmm, The Millennial reign of Christ is literal and physical.

I have been ruminating over this for a while, I hope you know this reign is in the past...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

No rules, just ban? That is nonsense. Can you post screenshots of these? or is it the spambot? What kind of tyranny is that! angry
Thats what i keep getting.
I remeber at least more than twice emailing the Mods asking what i did in those threads to earn a ban. No response came.

Once, i posted just an emotion. One of those green faces up there, i got banned. Why? I didnt say a word, just an emotion, i got banned.

Am sure theres a Mod up agaisnt me.

Am sure i will get a ban after now anyways.

"Let us be more tolerant of each other", is what i saw when i came here, but what i see here is outrageuous.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrPresident1:

The ban is been lifted so its no longer there. But am sure to post it next time they do it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
MrPresident1 , I wanted to open a thread for a Countdown to the Coming of Christ , you beat me to it grin

cool

Don't deceive yourself no one knows when Lord Jesus will come but live your life as if He will come next minute
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2016
This thread should always be on the religion section's FP.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2016
azuson:

Don't deceive yourself no one knows when Lord Jesus will come but live your life as if He will come next minute

Chairman, truly no one knows the exact day, but we know the season because we are well informed about it. If Christ knew the day he would return, he would have written it in the Bible.

How can you prepare for what you do not know? Daniel studied the times so he was able to prepare better. Holiness was his lifestyle, he did not live holy because he was expectant for the return of the Jews, he lived holy because it is the proper lifestyle. And when the time came for the restoration of the Jews, Daniel understood by books that the time had come.

On or before 20th January 2017.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Where are the faithful watchmen watching faithfully for the return of OUR GREAT MASTER? The time has come
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ayoku777, VLadipo and berlynn come and watch grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Can someone come and share what was preached their church today with us? Joagbaje, SalC, Ubenedictus, Goshen360, Image123, Gombs, An2Elect2, anybody? Come and exhort brethren as we continue on the lookout for OUR GREAT MASTER.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:
Ayoku.777, VLad.ipo and berly.nn come and watch grin
nice!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Luke 12:37
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

See promise shocked for those who will be found watching cheesy

Brethren let us watch faithfully wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:
nice!

O yeah baby grin

Come share what you learned in church today.

This thread is the Watchers's thread. Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rachealfst, good afternoon. Come and watch too grin

I see you Julivas grin, say something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.