Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (241911 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
LordReed:

How does the meaning help your miserable failures?

O boy Just know that I am sparring with you OK? When I remove my gloves, I will hold you by your balls and tear you to pieces.

I am warning you grin

Meanwhile, show us how much of the Bible you know, what is the meaning of 'Christ the firstfruits'?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
MrPresident1:

God watches over His own wink
Apparently, you have not been reading the news as of recent
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
SirWere:
Apparently, you have not been reading the news as of recent
Enlighten me kind SirWere, do please enlighten me on the goings on and recent happenings in the North East West and South which acronym is NEWS grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 1:02am On Feb 02, 2017
MrPresident1:

O boy Just know that I am sparring with you OK? When I remove my gloves, I will hold you by your balls and tear you to pieces.

I am warning you grin

Meanwhile, show us how much of the Bible you know, what is the meaning of 'Christ the firstfruits'?

I have no desire to discuss the Bible as you have showed yourself to be a deluded quack.

Don't stop at removing your gloves, remove your trouser and pant too maybe the size of your balls will intimidate me. LoL
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
LordReed:

I have no desire to discuss the Bible as you have showed yourself to be a deluded quack.

Don't stop at removing your gloves, remove your trouser and pant too maybe the size of your balls will intimidate me. LoL

Gaybriel!!! shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
LordReed:

Are those soccer balls? Or....erm hope it aint OMG! *faints* hehehe
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Watch and pray. Open your eyes widely, he comes in the clouds any moment from now. Keep watching the signs in heaven, there will be no outlandish warnings, it will be completely sudden wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
MrPresident1:
Watch and pray. Open your eyes widely, he comes in the clouds any moment from now. Keep watching the signs in heaven, there will be no outlandish warnings, it will be completely sudden wink
you have not learnt your lesson. Go ahead and disgrace yourself.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Martinez19:
you have not learnt your lesson. Go ahead and disgrace yourself.

Only Jesus can help you, if he does not come your problem and issues continue forever.

Or you don't want to live in a world where there is no pain or sorrow, the world of Jesus as different from this present useless world ruled by satan? A world that is full of only pain and problems

Sit down there and continue to scorn.

No Jesus, no hope nor redemption for you.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
MrPresident1:

Only Jesus can help you, if he does not come your problem and issues continue forever.

Or you don't want to live in a world where there is no pain or sorrow, the world of Jesus as different from this present useless world ruked by satan? Sit down there and continue to scorn.

No Jesus, no hope nor redemption for you.
shut up. The problem of this is due to human wickedness, greed, misplacement of priorities and senseless thinking. Once we wake up from these, the human race will know peace. I believe civilization will peak, when we evolve beyond the need of religion.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Martinez19:
My Daddy shut up. The problem of this is due to human wickedness, greed, misplacement of priorities and senseless thinking. Once we wake up from these, the human race will know peace. I believe civilization will peak, when we evolve beyond the need of religion.

Fixed.

No be you dey find ghost catcher CharlesG abi wetin be him name upandan? No Jesus, no help for you wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Watch carefully, resist the temptation to sleep off, we have reached critical points in the chain reaction leading to the coming of our Messiah, Lord, and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:

Fixed.

No be you dey find ghost catcher CharlesG abi wetin be him name upandan? No Jesus, no help for you wink
why do you think I was looking for him? undecided because he is preaching to me does not mean I am into your stupidity.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Martinez19:
why do you think I was looking for him? undecided because he is preaching to me does not mean I am into my father's stupidity.

wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:

wink
you and people's father. angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Martinez19:
you and people's father. angry

Present your case logically, sequentially, and without insults.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
MrPresident1:
Watch and pray
U are simply a Profane Blasphemer sad
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
U are simply a Profane Blasphemer sad

Your eyes will soon open. Very soon grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
SirWere, I have a new date!!! cheesy

Shebi the other day I told you that I am working on the new date, I have it now my good friend grin. Call that your cantankerous friend Hahn, I want to tell only both of you cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hahn(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
MrPresident1:

Shebi the other day I told you that I am working on the new date, I have it now my good friend grin. Call that your cantankerous friend Hahn, I want to tell only both of you cheesy cheesy

A new date for your admission in a psychiatric hospital? I am all ears grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
hahn:

Go and call SirWere for me, and dont be silly angry
grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hahn(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
MrPresident1:

Go and call SirWere for me, and dont be silly angry
grin

Ogbeni, what is the new date? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
hahn:

Ogbeni, what is the new date? cheesy

My friend go and call SirWere for me, he is the one that asked first grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by UncleSnr(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
MrPresident1:

Have the chariots been repaired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
UncleSnr:
Have the chariots been repaired?

Which chariots?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
hahn:

Chai!!
Is he back again?
He's as shameless as our Nigerian politicians.
New date my ass.
Even i can predict when the earth will end.
It will end when our sun turns into a red giant and engulfs the inner planets.
Plain and simple.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 12:56am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPresident1, MrPresident1........ MrPresident1. How many times did I call you? Anyways, I reserve my comment or as madam p will have it, I comment my reserve.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by UncleSnr(m): 2:58am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPresident1:

Which chariots?
Look at this fellow... The Chariots conveying the heavenly crew.
The reason they couldn't come earlier was because their chariots broke down, so have it been repaired?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
MrPresident1:

Been busy for a while now...

What's the date now

Hope the divine horses have been upgraded and equipped with heavenly GPS to prevent the last incident undecided cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
UncleSnr:
Look at this fellow... The Chariots conveying the heavenly crew.
The reason they couldn't come earlier was because their chariots broke down, so have it been repaired?

Olodo upon 100.

Upon all that has been said...shior angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
MrPresident1:

Your eyes will soon open. Very soon grin
seems U are jesting with the coming of Christ.. Hope U knw the effect

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.