Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242665 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 1:49am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

I did not give a specific day but one thing is sure on or before the 20th of January 2017 Christ will come

smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 2:16am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

I am the watchman that has been sent to help you.

If you miss it, it is not my fault wink

delusional
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 2:49am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

There is no concourse between the living and the dead. You are a dead man walking: a living breathing walking talking android zombie automaton.

Rest in peace my friend, rest. And stop disturbing your puny brains with matters that are clearly beyond your mental and spiritual capacity.

You are a dead man.

Ozu!

^^^
mr pres reply to person who said he should be ashamed for giving false prophecy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 2:58am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Look at this ozu zombie, I made a prophecy, it did not play out apparently as you wanted it, but these things are spiritually discerned. The kingdom of God is within the chosen now and they are already sealed, waiting to be revealed. Too much information for a puny brain filled with pus, ain't it? grin. Again, these things are spiritually discerned, and the one to whom the message is sent will understand.

The chosen are already sealed, just negodu for a little more time, you will smell pepper!

The mistake I made was discussing complex spiritual matters with swine, brethren are not swine of course wink. Trying to make children of slaves!

Ozu!

^^^
again pres reply because pres was told his prophecy didn't come to pass

one's like mr pres claiming to be Christian
is why Christianity has a bad name with some
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2017
LordReed:

I don hear, quack.

You do hear, zombie.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=johnw74 post=60536008]

He is everywhere in Spirit
but He hasn't returned yet oh big name caller
/quote]

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

He is here, he is the firstfruits from the dead, of them that slept grin.

In a short time, he will be revealed in the clouds of heaven. Go figure.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

yes pres is an attention seeker, it's the way of all false prophets,
wanting to gather followers to him, instead of to Jesus

Gather followers hahaha grin. Every man carries his cross, what I preach is the most difficult thing in the world, how many people do you see following me?

The truth stands alone, it does not need company.

John the caucasian liar, you are a fool.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

^^^

They are in mental and spiritual graves, they cannot understand because they are asleep. They will only arise when Jesus returns. They are the ones that will come with Jesus. Christ the firstfruits, and those that are Christs at his coming

1Cor 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

They are in mental and spiritual graves until Jesus returns. Jesus is their life, and until he returns they will be alive but dead.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

^^^
mr pres reply to person who said he should be ashamed for giving false prophecy

John, stop disturbing your puny brains with matters that are clearly beyond your mental and spiritual capacity wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

smiley

Ahh 20th January grin

Trump of God took over. Trump has fulfilled all the prophecies grin Like Trump, Like Cyrus

All the dates are epochs. This knowledge is progressive and revelatory wink, it is hard meat meant for only the toughest spiritually and mentally. It is not for minions like you John wink

You told me you are not interested in whatever I say, then you proceed to dig your snout into my thread looking for what is not lost, I stand by everything I ever said, EVERYTHING!

Your people lied about the Bible, you turned the people inside the Bible from black to red (Jacob to Esau), you tried to make a mess of the Word of God, and for a long time you lived in the false grandeur of being the superior race. Your race is not superior John, God only gave you some time in the sun, because the original owners of the world, the people to whom the oracles of God were committed were devolved.

Are you diminished?
Do you live beyond the rives of Ethiopia?
Are you in mental graves?

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

This is Ezekiel's prophecy for true Israel
Ezekiel 39:13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.
14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.
15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD.
16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

In gathering true Israel, he will destroy the fat and the strong; and feed them with judgment.

Lamentations 4:21 Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2017
Ezekiel 37:12-13
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

The mental grave that has made the black man to function below par, that made him despised has been torn open. Christ the firstfruits from the dead has arisen, the Bible is a living breathing book with a progressive revelation, the Word of God describes what is not as though they are.

What He says is now done!

The blackman civilised the world, but he was devolved due to his arrogance, this is the allegory of king Nebuchadnezzar who refused to give glory to God so he was turned into an animal, and he ate grass for 7 years. The One who civilised the world and gave it the knowledge of God was also turned into an animal to humble him, so that he would know that the Most High rules absolutely SOVEREIGN in the affairs of men.

Just like Nebu, his throne was preserved for him. And he will be back. He is back. His firstfruits have roared in the wilderness. There is fear and tension everywhere in the camp of the usurpers. You will smell pepper!

wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

The end time great tribulation before the return of Christ has not begun,
these things have not happened, and these things are even before the Trumpet judgments and vials:

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Johnw74, why did you lie here, deliberately misquoting the Bible to affirm falsehood?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by wolesmile(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1, another user like you don high. Him na oyinbo man. David Meade. He talk say world go end 23rd September. Wetin you give am sniff?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

He is here, he is the firstfruits from the dead, of them that slept grin.

In a short time, he will be revealed in the clouds of heaven. Go figure.

the subject is the rapture
but you pres who can't tell the truth and in your confusion are now mixing Christ's resurrection
into the rapture, such is the twisting way of liars
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Gather followers hahaha grin. Every man carries his cross, what I preach is the most difficult thing in the world, how many people do you see following me?

The truth stands alone, it does not need company.

John the caucasian liar, you are a fool.

is preaching false prophecy difficult? well you know

what i say to you in truth copycat pres(liar), you throw back in lies
your never ending lies tell who you are, the son of the father of liars:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

They are in mental and spiritual graves, they cannot understand because they are asleep. They will only arise when Jesus returns. They are the ones that will come with Jesus. Christ the firstfruits, and those that are Christs at his coming

1Cor 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

They are in mental and spiritual graves until Jesus returns. Jesus is their life, and until he returns they will be alive but dead.

pres your lies have you so confused you are not even replying to what was said
that's what happens to the blinded:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

what i said:
johnw74:

^^^

cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

John, stop disturbing your puny brains with matters that are clearly beyond your mental and spiritual capacity wink

you pres gave false prophecy, and when it didn't eventuate
you foul mouthed those who reminded you of it
which you are still doing now
you lied in giving false prophecies, and you lie in denying that you did
when they dont come true

you are truly delusional thinking you are a saved Christian:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2017
wolesmile:
MrPresident1, another user like you don high. Him na oyinbo man. David Meade. He talk say world go end 23rd September. Wetin you give am sniff?

The thing you sniff wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Ahh 20th January grin

Trump of God took over. Trump has fulfilled all the prophecies grin Like Trump, Like Cyrus

All the dates are epochs. This knowledge is progressive and revelatory wink, it is hard meat meant for only the toughest spiritually and mentally. It is not for minions like you John wink

You told me you are not interested in whatever I say, then you proceed to dig your snout into my thread looking for what is not lost, I stand by everything I ever said, EVERYTHING!

Your people lied about the Bible, you turned the people inside the Bible from black to red (Jacob to Esau), you tried to make a mess of the Word of God, and for a long time you lived in the false grandeur of being the superior race. Your race is not superior John, God only gave you some time in the sun, because the original owners of the world, the people to whom the oracles of God were committed were devolved.

Are you diminished?
Do you live beyond the rives of Ethiopia?
Are you in mental graves?

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

This is Ezekiel's prophecy for true Israel
Ezekiel 39:13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.
14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.
15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD.
16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

In gathering true Israel, he will destroy the fat and the strong; and feed them with judgment.

Lamentations 4:21 Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.

pres you are trying to say you didn't give false prophecy
here is just one of very many:

MrPresident1:

I did not give a specific day but one thing is sure on or before the 20th of January 2017 Christ will come

^^^ you are such a habitual liar pres that i think satan is learning from you how to be a bigger liar

i understand why you are trying to change the subject away from your false prophecies and lies, to bad smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Johnw74, why did you lie here, deliberately misquoting the Bible to affirm falsehood?

you must mean misinterpreting,
but no it's true what i said, but you wouldn't know that,
a liar doesn't know truth:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

^^^ like father like son
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

the subject is the rapture
but you pres who can't tell the truth and in your confusion are now mixing Christ's resurrection
into the rapture, such is the twisting way of liars

I have trashed this issue with you pages back but you keep recycling and droning on like a programmed robot.

1Thess 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord

Paul is Christ. Christ means Anointed. There are 144,000 Christs, 12,000 each from the 12 tribes of Israel, all headed by the Lamb of the House of David; this is the leadership of the new heavens that the LORD is bringing shortly.

1Cor 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

we which are alive and remain
Paul says ''we which are alive and remain'', Today is Paul dead or alive? Is Paul alive at this present time? If you say Paul is dead, Is God the God of the living or of the dead?

Paul is one of the firstfruits and he says...we which are alive and remain [unto the coming of the Lord] shall not prevent them which are asleep. Paul is now mentally and spiritually awake.
The resurrection is the rapture, the awakening of the dead to the status of the firstfruits, it is turn by turn, Christ rises up first from the dead, and then all others when Jesus returns. The awakening is turn by turn, the 144,000 will wake up first, then all others will only wake up when Jesus returns hence everyman in his own order, Christ the firstfruits afterward those that are Christ's at his coming.

Jesus is the Word of God
Jesus is the Word of God, and his return is the writing of the Word of God into our hearts. No one will teach us the Word anymore, it is like reformatting our minds with new software, the software of Jesus; Jesus being the software, Ideology, and Doctrine of God.

He will change our hearts to know him; this is the coming of Jesus, the Word of God. The imputing of the Word. Doctrine, and Ideology of God into our hearts; no one will teach us the Word anymore, it will become inherent and intrinsic in us, it will become our working software, the Laws of God will become organic to us.

Jeremiah 24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

As for meeting with the Lord in the Air
This is one place many people have problems, your people deliberately misinterpreted it to mean that people will be flying up into space to meet Christ (in his space ship), this is a big lie. No man is levitating to anywhere.
The interpretation of that place is a DISPLACEMENT REACTION. John, did you do elementary Chemistry? A displacement reaction happens when an element that is more electropositive displaces another one that is less electropositive in a reaction. In lay men's terms, a stronger chairman displaces a weaker chairman.

Satan is the prince of the power of the air, he is the one working in the children of disobedience
Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Jesus is coming to displace him, and Jesus will work in the children of obedience
1Thess 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Jesus will displace satan from authority.And this will happen in the clouds of heaven
Clouds mean trouble, the heavens of our world are the present leading ruling nations (mainly caucasian nations)
Ezekiel 30:3
For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.
Joel 2:2
A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness,

Meaning of Rapture
a feeling of intense pleasure or joy.
"Leonora listened with rapture"
synonyms: ecstasy, bliss, exaltation, euphoria, elation, joy, enchantment, delight, happiness, pleasure. When the Word of God, Jesus, fills our heart, this is rapture!!! Pure Joy.
Habakkuk 2:14
For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

John, these matters are beyond your mental capacity, I will teach you humility and tear your mind to pieces on this thread.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

is preaching false prophecy difficult? well you know

what i say to you in truth copycat pres(liar), you throw back in lies
your never ending lies tell who you are, the son of the father of liars:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Cain is the liar from the beginning. Cain is Esau. Esau is the caucasian. RED grin

You descend from a race of liars John, in Christ is the enmity between Abel and Cain forever destroyed. Surrender to Christ.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

This passage speaks more to you. Despite copious references and in-depth teaching, you refuse to believe, because you are of your father the devil. He was a murderer from the beginning.

Johnw74, why do you not understand my speech?... I tell you the TRUTH, but you believe me not. Why? grin

The Answer is staring you in the face verse 44 wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

pres your lies have you so confused you are not even replying to what was said
that's what happens to the blinded:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

what i said:

cheesy

Here is the glorious gospel of Christ

They were diminished so that gentiles like you can come in
Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Blindness in part (Some of us know now) is happened to Israel until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Who is the god of this world?
2Corinthians 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You are the blinded one, the god of this world resides in the heavens of this world (leading ruling nations, mainly caucasian). He is satan. ESAU the godless. Your arrogance has blinded you to the truth. Come into the light and be found.

Otherwise, remain lost.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

pres you are trying to say you didn't give false prophecy
here is just one of very many:

^^^ you are such a habitual liar pres that i think satan is learning from you how to be a bigger liar

i understand why you are trying to change the subject away from your false prophecies and lies, to bad smiley

Ahh 20th January grin

All my dates are epochs wink
Your mind will be torn into micro-shreds wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

you must mean misinterpreting,
but no it's true what i said, but you wouldn't know that,
a liar doesn't know truth:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

^^^ like father like son

johnw74:

The end time great tribulation before the return of Christ has not begun,
these things have not happened, and these things are even before the Trumpet judgments and vials:

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Johnw74, why did you lie with the passage in Revelations, you deliberately misinterpreted Scriptures to affirm falsehood, why did you lie?

Like Esau like scion wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am replying Johnw74 to let Watchers better understand the Word of God.

All the effort is to solidify your stand.

Johnw74 is our football, we will kick him as we like, but the purpose of the exchange is to make us understand better. He is of minor concern, he does not matter.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
ha ha pres, look at your confusion in all those posts above

none of them reply to the things i said
and the reason for your confusion and talking about other things is
to get away from the issue of you being a liar and a false prophet

pres haven't you noticed, no one would talk to you a false prophet and a liar on matters of God's word,
even though in this thread you often asked Christians to join you,
of course they never did

i will post more of your false prophecies and lies again tomorrow pres
i have some movies to watch for now smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Johnw74 is our football, we will kick him as we like, but the purpose of the exchange is to make us understand better. He is of minor concern, he does not matter.

ha ha, i am of minor concern and i do not matter
yet you just posted many confused and hysterical posts to me

a liar through and through cheesy tomorrow
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

ha ha, i am of minor concern and i do not matter
yet you just posted many confused and hysterical posts to me

a liar through and through cheesy tomorrow

cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
johnw74:

ha ha pres, look at your confusion in all those posts above

none of them reply to the things i said
and the reason for your confusion and talking about other things is
to get away from the issue of you being a liar and a false prophet

pres haven't you noticed, no one would talk to you a false prophet and a liar on matters of God's word,
even though in this thread you often asked Christians to join you,
of course they never did

i will post more of your false prophecies and lies again tomorrow pres
i have some movies to watch for now smiley

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

You cannot understand. But God knows His sheep wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Johnw74, take note of the number of people that have viewed this thread as you are now going. When you come back, check again, you will see evidence of the number of persons reading the thread.

The Watchers are alert and attentive.

God knows His sheep cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Where are the watchers? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.