Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242721 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:00pm On May 11, 2018
‘If you want peace, prepare for war’: John Bolton sets out strategy as Trump’s new national security adviser

https://new.euro-med.dk/20180324-the-press-war-obsessed-john-bolton-at-large-as-trumps-security-adviser-bolton-if-you-want-peace-prepare-for-war.php
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:04pm On May 11, 2018
Daniel 5:25-28
And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
27 TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
28 PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

This time around the Medes and the Persians are not taking over, Israel, the true Israel of God, is taking over, and forever!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:05pm On May 11, 2018
So in preparing for peace (and safety)

Trump declared war (on Iran, their arch nemesis) grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:11pm On May 11, 2018
Something is curious o.

North Korea knows America's antecedents as totally untrustworthy, yet she has committed to 'total denuclearization', lol. She achieved capacity to strike all of the American mainland, yet she throws it all away? lol. It was all a smokescreen right from the very beginning, and I never stopped to tell you about the farce of exchange of hot air between Kim and Trump. This is what I told you in April 2017

MrPresident1:
Kingebukasblog grin, have you been seeing the hot air exchange between Trump and Kim? Na hot air both of them dey blow, nothing go happen. World War 3 was an ideological war.

Jesus the Ideology of God will rule forever grin

They were just exchanging hot breezes, nothing serious grin grin grin

Gaddafi tried to build a nuke, he died. Saddam died. all of them were killed. Then Kim throws away all his power! Jokers all!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2018
MrPresident1:
Something is curious o.

North Korea knows America's antecedents as totally untrustworthy, yet she has committed to 'total denuclearization', lol. She achieved capacity to strike all of the American mainland, yet she throws it all away? lol. It was all a smokescreen right from the very beginning, and I never stopped to tell you about the farce of exchange of hot air between Kim and Trump. This is what I told you in April 2017

They were just exchanging hot breezes, nothing serious grin grin grin

Gaddafi tried to build a nuke, he died. Saddam died. all of them were killed. Then Kim throws away all his power! Jokers all!

I just heard a news broadcast were a reporter said that NK's Foreign Affairs Minister said that they are giving up testing sites because they are done with testing. Quite possibly NK will not give up its current nuclear arsenal or their ballistic missiles rather they'll agree to "never" using them in aggression and/or never building another nuke bomb/missile in exchange for favourable trade status.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:33pm On May 12, 2018
LordReed:

I just heard a news broadcast were a reporter said that NK's Foreign Affairs Minister said that they are giving up testing sites because they are done with testing. Quite possibly NK will not give up its current nuclear arsenal or their ballistic missiles rather they'll agree to "never" using them in aggression and/or never building another nuke bomb/missile in exchange for favourable trade status.

You just heard a news broadcast blah blah blah...

According to South Korea, North Korea is committed to COMPLETE DENUCLEARIZATION without conditions even allowing US troops to continue to be in South Korea, lol. You want complete DENUCLEARIZATION after achieving unlimited strike capacity, then allowing US troops to continue to be stationed in South Korea?

You and Kim and that fictitious broadcast you heard are all jokers!

You all should join Baba Sala comedy group.

North Korea wants total denuclearisation, says Seoul
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/19/north-korea-wants-complete-denuclearisation-says-seoul

South Korea’s president says Pyongyang has not attached any conditions such as US troop withdrawal

North Korea has expressed a desire for the “complete denuclearisation” of the Korean peninsula without attaching preconditions such as the withdrawal of US troops, the South Korean president has said.

The statement, unconfirmed by North Korea, comes before a summit between the leaders of the two countries on 27 April, to be followed in May or June by a meeting between Kim Jong-un, the North Korean leader, and Donald Trump.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2018
MrPresident1:

You just heard a news broadcast blah blah blah...

According to South Korea, North Korea is committed to COMPLETE DENUCLEARIZATION without conditions even allowing US troops to continue to be in South Korea, lol. You want complete DENUCLEARIZATION after achieving unlimited strike capacity, then allowing US troops to continue to be stationed in South Korea?

You and Kim and that fictitious broadcast you heard are all jokers!

You all should join Baba Sala comedy group.

North Korea wants total denuclearisation, says Seoul
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/19/north-korea-wants-complete-denuclearisation-says-seoul

South Korea’s president says Pyongyang has not attached any conditions such as US troop withdrawal

North Korea has expressed a desire for the “complete denuclearisation” of the Korean peninsula without attaching preconditions such as the withdrawal of US troops, the South Korean president has said.

The statement, unconfirmed by North Korea, comes before a summit between the leaders of the two countries on 27 April, to be followed in May or June by a meeting between Kim Jong-un, the North Korean leader, and Donald Trump.

I don't know what is disturbing you so much about this that makes you feel the need to be aggressive, abi you have one of those your fake prophecies up again? Why did I even bother engaging you in what I thought was a reasonable discussion seeing as you are just unreasonable.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:33am On May 13, 2018
Watch and pray, the Holy Spirit has interpreted all the signs for us, we have seen all the evidence, and we also have the dates for all the events, very very specific dates.

We do not know the day or hour, BUT WE KNOW THAT ALL THE PROPHECIES HAVE BEEN FULFILLED.

Tomorrow, America will formally open its embassy in Jerusalem, and the anti-christ would have been crowned king of the world. Jerusalem is the city of David, where is David, or is Benjamin Netanyahu David ni? Has God raised David unto us yet?

Jeremiah 30:9
But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:38am On May 13, 2018
Let me provide some explanation, when Nigeria's capital was moved to Abuja from Lagos, all the Embassies that were formally in Lagos had to relocate to Abuja because Abuja had become the seat of Nigeria's sovereignty, where her president lives.

So also, if America moves her embassy to Jerusalem, it is a formal acknowledgement that Jerusalem is the capital of the Israelis. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, this is an usurpation and a coup against God, against His chosen people, and against His King, David.

Whether God will allow it, and allow this perfidious abomination to flourish is what we are all about to see.

Keep your fingers crossed and watch
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 10:34am On May 13, 2018
MrPresident1:
Let me provide some explanation, when Nigeria's capital was moved to Abuja from Lagos, all the Embassies that were formally in Lagos had to relocate to Abuja because Abuja had become the seat of Nigeria's sovereignty, where her president lives.

So also, if America moves her embassy to Jerusalem, it is a formal acknowledgement that Jerusalem is the capital of the Israelis.

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible,
this is an usurpation and a coup against God, against His chosen people, and against His King, David.

Whether God will allow it, and allow this perfidious abomination to flourish is what we are all about to see.

Keep your fingers crossed and watch
Who are the Israelis then?
What is the identity of these Israelis who are not the Israelites of the Bible?
Who are the real Israelites of the Bible?
Where are the real Israelites of the Bible to be found?
Can the real Israelites of the Bible please stand up
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 1:28pm On May 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Who are the Israelis then?
What is the identity of these Israelis who are not the Israelites of the Bible?
Who are the real Israelites of the Bible?
Where are the real Israelites of the Bible to be found?
Can the real Israelites of the Bible please stand up
I sir. I am the Israelite of the Bible.

Since he said the Israelites of the Bible were blacks and i am black, i'm one of the Israelites of the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:47pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

Since he said the Israelites of the Bible were blacks and i am black, i'm one of the Israelites of the Bible.

Good response. Like he has been blind and deaf all this while.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:51pm On May 13, 2018
Psalm 135:21
Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Only David can be King in Jerusalem. An abomination is about to be committed. Will God allow it to happen, will He allow it to stand?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 7:08pm On May 13, 2018
MrPresident1:

Good response. Like he has been blind and deaf all this while.
Guy, you are sooo wrong.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:09pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

Guy, you are sooo wrong.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:13pm On May 13, 2018
MrPresident1:

Gerarahere my friend!
Hahahahahahahaha. Yeah mon, i'm arahia olredi
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:15pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Yeah mon, i'm arahia olredi

When the cities are wasted without inhabitant, your eyes will open
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:18pm On May 13, 2018
MrPresident1:

Let's wait and See.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:24pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:

Let's wait and See.

Christ is the firstfruits of them that slept, He is the overall head of all principalities and powers, both seen and unseen. You will wake up when you see the cities wasted without inhabitant.

Isaiah 6:9-11
And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.

As you can see, this is the Psalmist telling you that the LORD's dwelling is in Jerusalem. As the LORD is the King of the world, it means that Jerusalem is His capital and seat of government.

Solomon, sat on the throne of the LORD as King; Solomon is the son of David, he was able to sit on the LORD's throne because the throne of the LORD has been given to David and his sons forever

1 Chronicles 29:23
Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.

If America wants to formally put her embassy in Jerusalem, at least they should show us David, or his son who should rule in his stead, but no. What is about to happen tomorrow is an abomination of the grossest proportions, it is a perfidy and God will not allow it to stand. This is a coup against God, a serious attempt to usurp His position and power.

Where is David?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 12:34am On May 14, 2018
Anas09:

Thus saith the LORD,
Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away?
or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you?
Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves,
and for your transgressions is your mother put away

- Isaiah 50:1

There is neither Jew nor Greek,
there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female:
for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

- Galatians 3:28

It'll take a miracle, for him and the other three pretenders laying claims, to overcome the learned misleading information, that they are the Israelites of the bible.

MrPresident1:

Anas09:
Let's wait and See.

MrPresident1:
Christ is the firstfruits of them that slept, He is the overall head of all principalities and powers, both seen and unseen. You will wake up when you see the cities wasted without inhabitant.

Isaiah 6:9-11
And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
20And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
(i.e. For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written)

- Luke 21:20-22

I wouldnt waste my breath, as I dont think you read the memo that the desolation already happened 40 years after Jesus ascended to heaven, in 70 AD actually and to be precise

MrPresident1:

As you can see, this is the Psalmist telling you that the LORD's dwelling is in Jerusalem. As the LORD is the King of the world, it means that Jerusalem is His capital and seat of government.

Solomon, sat on the throne of the LORD as King; Solomon is the son of David, he was able to sit on the LORD's throne because the throne of the LORD has been given to David and his sons forever

1 Chronicles 29:23
Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.

If America wants to formally put her embassy in Jerusalem,
at least they should show us David, or his son who should rule in his stead, but no.
What is about to happen tomorrow is an abomination of the grossest proportions,
it is a perfidy
and God will not allow it to stand.
This is a coup against God, a serious attempt to usurp His position and power.
I completely concur with the above emboldened

MrPresident1:
Where is David?
Never mind about David, as God knows where he at
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:20am On May 14, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Thus saith the LORD,

Romans 3:1-2 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit [is there] of circumcision?
2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

What advantage is there in being a Jew, Paul is asked, and he replies ''MUCH IN EVERY WAY'', paraphrased ''in every way and manner there is great advantage'', then he proceeds to say ''chiefly, unto them was committed the oracles of God''. Muttleylaff chicken do you know the meaning of this? There is great advantage in being a Jew over a gentile in every way imaginable, but chiefly in that the Jews were the first persons to know God, they were the ones given the command to ''go into the world and multiply'' go and bring people into the knowledge of God; go and spread the knowledge of God to the world. Black people civilised the world, and this is your proof.

MuttleyLaff:

It'll take a miracle, for him and the other three pretenders laying claims, to overcome the learned misleading information, that they are the Israelites of the bible.

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. The oppressed people of the world, the Negroes, the American Indians, the Australian Aboriginals, the forgotten tribes of the Amazon, etc., those are the true Israelite tribes not your Israelis! Or does the verse below describe the Israelis, o you thick headed one?

Deuteronomy 28:48
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

MuttleyLaff:

20And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
(i.e. For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written)

This event happened in 70AD. The Roman Army surrounded Jerusalem, then they pulled out, this pulling out enable the Jews who had taken the words of Jesus to mind to escape the persecution that came mightily in 70 AD. You are discerning the timelines wrongly, you cannot understand prophecy if you continue to be this obstinate.

MuttleyLaff:

I wouldnt waste my breath, as I dont think you read the memo that the desolation already happened 40 years after Jesus ascended to heaven, in 70 AD actually and to be precise

MuttleyLaff:

Truth is able to stand alone, it does not need your concurrence

MuttleyLaff:

Never mind about David? Now, you are out of your mind right.

No David, No temple, no Jerusalem.
All recognition of Jerusalem without David enthroned as king is a coup against God, an usurpation, and a great treachery.

Jeremiah 50:24
I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by spartan117(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2018
MrPresident1:

Romans 3:1-2 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit [is there] of circumcision?
2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

What advantage is there in being a Jew, Paul is asked, and he replies ''MUCH IN EVERY WAY'', paraphrased ''in every way and manner there is great advantage'', then he proceeds to say ''chiefly, unto them was committed the oracles of God''. Muttleylaff chicken do you know the meaning of this? There is great advantage in being a Jew over a gentile in every way imaginable, but chiefly in that the Jews were the first persons to know God, they were the ones given the command to ''go into the world and multiply'' go and bring people into the knowledge of God; go and spread the knowledge of God to the world. Black people civilised the world, and this is your proof.

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. The oppressed people of the world, the Negroes, the American Indians, the Australian Aboriginals, the forgotten tribes of the Amazon, etc., those are the true Israelite tribes not your Israelis! Or does the verse below describe the Israelis, o you thick headed one?

Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

This event happened in 70AD. The Roman Army surrounded Jerusalem, then they pulled out, this pulling out enable the Jews who had taken the words of Jesus to mind to escape the persecution that came mightily in 70 AD. You are discerning the timelines wrongly, you cannot understand prophecy if you continue to be this obstinate.

Truth is able to stand alone, it does not need your concurrence

Never mind about David? Now, you are out of your mind right.

No David, No temple, no Jerusalem.
All recognition of Jerusalem without David enthroned as king is a coup against God, an usurpation, and a great treachery.

Jeremiah 50:24
I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.

In verse 5 of that scripture apostle Paul pointed out he was using a human argument in the preceding verses.

He then clarified it in verse in verse 9:
What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin.

I'm a son of God as well as Abraham and David not because I have a black skin (that would be a foolish assumption) rather I'm a son of God and heir to all the promises of Abraham as well as David because I believe in jesus christ and as many that received him, to them he gave power to become sons of God and heirs/joint heirs with Christ.

It doesn't matter if you are fulani, negros, Caucasian, Asian, once you belief in jesus you become a son of God and a joint heir of christ.

Note:
SKIN COLOUR HAS NO BEARING IN THE THINGS OF THE KINGDOM.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by spartan117(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Thus saith the LORD,

I agree there is neither jew nor Greek in Christ, we are all one and joint heirs with Christ irrespective of race
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by spartan117(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2018
Anas09:

Don't be misled , God does not consider your skin tone.

"as many as received him, to them he gave power to become sons of God"

Believing in jesus christ is the only thing that is necessary.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:22pm On May 14, 2018
spartan117:

In verse 5 of that scripture apostle Paul pointed out he was using a human argument in the preceding verses.

He then clarified it in verse in verse 9:
What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin.

I'm a son of God as well as Abraham and David not because I have a black skin (that would be a foolish assumption) rather I'm a son of God and heir to all the promises of Abraham as well as David because I believe in jesus christ and as many that received him, to them he gave power to become sons of God and heirs/joint heirs with Christ.

It doesn't matter if you are fulani, negros, Caucasian, Asian, once you belief in jesus you become a son of God and a joint heir of christ.

Note:
SKIN COLOUR HAS NO BEARING IN THE THINGS OF THE KINGDOM.

I agree with you that skin colour or any other phenotypic or genetic consideration has no place in the kingdom of God, I have never said this, I will never say it.

Jesus is coming for the church which is his bride, he is not coming for the Jews only (who are original black), or the gentiles who are were not part of the initial covenant. Christ is coming for the whole church, everyone who accepts Christ will be saved. However, we must make this point very clear, the present condition of black people especially Negros all over the world today is because of their disobedience to God. They are the original Israelites and because they disobeyed God, He punished them, this point must be made very very clear. They are under because of th curse of the law in Deuteronomy 28

Jesus is coming for the church. I have NEVER said Jesus is coming for black people or white people.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:24pm On May 14, 2018
spartan117:

I agree there is neither jew nor Greek in Christ, we are all one and joint heirs with Christ irrespective of race

Jesus is coming for his bride, the church, made up of Jews and gentiles. I need you to show me where I ever said he is coming for the Jews only?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:24pm On May 14, 2018
spartan117:

Don't be misled , God does not consider your skin tone.

"as many as received him, to them he gave power to become sons of God"

Believing in jesus christ is the only thing that is necessary.

What do you mean by ''Don't be misled''?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:30pm On May 14, 2018
Where is David?

David is the king over Israel and his throne is in Jerusalem. Where is David?

Jeremiah 30:8-9
For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

He promised to remove the yoke from Israel's neck...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:37pm On May 14, 2018
OK, let us just assume that the Israelis are the Israelites of the Bible, the prophecy states that David will be raised up unto them...

If Jerusalem is the capital of the Israelis, where is David, or where is his counterfeit?

Where is David or his counterfeit, I ask again?

Jeremiah 30:8-9
For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

God said He will raise David their king unto them, where is the David that God has raised to the Israelis that will be their king in this Jerusalem that they are formally about to appropriate to themselves?

An abomination is about to happen and everyone is so calm and laissez faire, people arguing over skin colour
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by spartan117(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2018
MrPresident1:

Jesus is coming for his bride, the church, made up of Jews and gentiles. I need you to show me where I ever said he is coming for the Jews only?

The church is not made up of Jews and gentiles because "in Christ there is neither jew nor Greek"
Jesus is coming for his bride, the church which is one body with christ as the head
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On May 14, 2018
spartan117:

The church is not made up of Jews and gentiles because "in Christ there is neither jew nor Greek"
Jesus is coming for his bride, the church which is one body with christ as the head

Yes, you are correct.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.