Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? (5875 Views)

5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2009
@ALL THESE LADIES THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD,

YOU ARE ALL TALKING WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR MEDULA OBLANGATA .

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE NOT FAITHFUL
THEY ARE PERVERSE
THEY ARE LIARS
THEY ARE EVEN UNGRATEFUL FOR LITTLE THING.

THEY ARE EMBODIMENT OF BAD LUCKS.

IT TAKE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD TO FIND A GOOD  GIRL IN NIGERIA.

UNGRATEFUL,USELESS ELEMENTS
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2009
^^^ Pls pls pls . . . try to contain your bitterness okay?
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2009
ruskiee:

Will do Zee,thanks.
How are ya?

im doing great, aw abt u?
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

THEY ARE PERVERSE
THEY ARE LIARS

pele, no vex. no mind dem, na God go reward dem back  grin grin grin

Ujujoan:

^^^ Pls pls pls . . .  try to contain your bitterness okay?

restrain to what? there is freedom of expression ooo, don't let me start telling u my own story ooo!  angry angry angry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

pele, no vex. no mind dem, na God go reward dem back  grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin DID YOU JUST AGREE WITH THE BIGGEST FOOL IN NL,
EVEN WHEN I SAID YAH BRAIN WAS DESTROYED I STILL HAD RESPECT FOR YOU,,, BUT NOW
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ONLY BRAIN DEAD BUT WORTHLESS
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by zeedee(f): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

THEY ARE PERVERSE
THEY ARE LIARS

hahahahahahahhaaaaaa
lmao, rotflmao, lwkmd.
LOL

Guy, you're so funny.  I love naija we're so hilarious. I'm always laughing.

There's an element of truth in what he said though. Many (not all oh, b4 someone chops my head off) of our girls lack finesse and etiquette, simple manners.
It seems you've been through some horrible experiences? Please do tell, must have been really bad for you to become this acidic.

Lmao.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

im not realli shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

--sighs-- education is an absolute must for u, obviously u dont know when sum1 is making a mockery of another person's statement and tomorrow a poor child will call u mother, pity!

zeedee:

hahahahahahahhaaaaaa
lmao, rotflmao, lwkmd.
LOL

Guy, you're so funny.  I love naija we're so hilarious. I'm always laughing.

There's an element of truth in what he said though. Many (not all oh, b4 someone chops my head off) of our girls lack finesse and etiquette, simple manners.
It seems you've been through some horrible experiences? Please do tell, must have been really bad for you to become this acidic.

Lmao.

yes there is an element of truth there, and almost all of us has a story to tell or at least heard of one tale
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by zeedee(f): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day? your name is so funny.

If a girl jilted you it just means she outsmarted you.  Dont let love fool you mayne, it's a game.  The last guy in my life, He did me, I did him back. And i'm not leaving empty handed.  So it's tit for tat.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by ruskiee(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2009
Best thing is to move on. Let the past be.
Live for today.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

pele, no vex. no mind dem, na God go reward dem back grin grin grin

restrain to what? there is freedom of expression ooo, don't let me start telling u my own story ooo! angry angry angry

Oh I see . . . well, deal with it, s**t happens . . . that's just the way life is!
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by No2Atheism(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2009
angry angry angry

@stillwater

in that case . . . return everything I gave you then since it seems you are going to turn your back on me tomorrow . . . angry angry angry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2009
zeedee:

na2day? your name is so funny.

If a girl jilted you it just means she outsmarted you.  Dont let love fool you mayne,  it's a game.  The last guy in my life,  He did me, I did him back. And i'm not leaving empty handed.  So it's tit for tat.

jilted me ke? dem never born am, i was way ahead of the game, my surprise was the ease at which she lied with a straight face, i tell u even the devil will believe her but unfortunately 4 her she met a true born naija man  cool cool cool cool

Ujujoan:

Oh I see . .  . well, deal with it, s**t happens  . . .   that's just the way life is!

yup shitz happens but i do the shitzing, it happens to others  cool cool cool
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

jilted me ke? dem never born am, i was way ahead of the game, my surprise was the ease at which she lied with a straight face, i tell u even the devil will believe her but unfortunately 4 her she met a true born naija man  cool cool cool cool

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecideddem go dey form for nl, real life dey don use n dump dem 4 refuse bin
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

Wow, lucky you then! What can I say, what goes around comes around. One day someone's gonna leave you for having a black hair (she prefers brown), or a white teeth (oh she loves brown) . . .  or something really silly. Then you'll see how the shoe pinches!  tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2009
sexyZee:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecideddem go dey form for nl,  real life dey don use n dump dem 4 refuse bin

story of ur life, pele, shitz happens!

Ujujoan:

Wow, lucky you then! What can I say, what goes around comes around. One day someone's gonna leave you for having a black hair (she prefers brown), or a white teeth (oh she loves brown) . . .  or something really silly. Then you'll see how the shoe pinches!  tongue

unfortunately i dont wear shoes tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^pele for u tooo^^^i dont do shit neither do shit do me tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2009
sexyZee:

^^^^pele for u tooo^^^i dont do shit neither do shit do me tongue tongue tongue tongue

no bi hausa girl u bi? ur future is tied to the kitchen. shitz go do u and u will like it
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by smooooooth: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2009
the things women base their decisions on are just dumb, why will someone abandon a very caring guy that saw u thru school, a  hard working dude with loads of container on the high sea and plenty shops scattered everywhere with enough boy boy wroking for him, for a broke ass graduate. na the graduate certificate she wan chop.

if i was a lady, i will go for the real man, and that will be the one tht can take up responsibilities, that cares, and loves me, whether na graduate or not.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2009
smooooooth:

the things women base their decisions on are just dumb, why will someone abandon a very caring guy that saw u thru school, a  hard working dude with loads of container on the high sea and plenty shops scattered everywhere with enough boy boy wroking for him, for a broke ass graduate. na the graduate certificate she wan chop.

if i was a lady, i will go for the real man, and that will be the one tht can take up responsibilities, that cares, and loves me, whether na graduate or not.

i'm sorry that is too much sense for them to comprehend
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

no bi hausa girl u bi? your future is tied to the kitchen. shitz go do u and u will like it

^^^so lame,  says who. wel aw person wey blind kno d diffrent btw pink n red, fool shey na al hausa dey do house wif
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2009
sexyZee:

^^^so lame,  says who. wel aw person wey blind kno d diffrent btw pink n red, fool shey na al hausa dey do house wif

apparently judging from ur IQ
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

apparently judging from your IQ

n ur own beta mine, u dat ur future is unda u ur foot . in da hand of d devil angry angry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2009
sexyZee:

n your own beta mine, u dat your future is unda u your foot . in da hand of d devil angry angry

technically the devil is under my foot right? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

technically the devil is under my foot right? tongue tongue tongue

foooool, he doesnt av to b dere b4 be dere b4 me av it in his hand. wasnt him dat controled u to distroy ur future n u proudly terminated it. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by zeedee(f): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2009
@ smooooooth: nna men u be real igbo guy.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2009
sexyZee:

foooool,  he doesnt av to b dere b4 be dere b4 me av it in his hand.  wasnt him dat controled u to distroy your future n u proudly terminated it. tongue tongue tongue

as observed previously, u have very little common sense. u said that my future is under my feet in the devils hands, then mathematically
it implies that "my future" lets can that "A", "under my feet" lets call "B", the "devil's hand" lets call "C"

if A is under B and A is in C => C is under B mathematically. in plain english, the devil is under my feet! I have told u to go to school.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

as observed previously, u have very little common sense. u said that my future is under my feet in the devils hands, then mathematically
it implies that "my future" lets can that "A", "under my feet" lets call "B", the "devil's hand" lets call "C"

if A is under B and A is in C => C is under B mathematically. in plain english, the devil is under my feet! I have told u to go to school.

dumbass, aw abt spiritually? or sciencifically?
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2009
sexyZee:

dumbass, aw abt spiritually? or sciencifically?

--sighs-- ur stupidity knows no bounds lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2009
sciencifically in terms dat ,  u r A your future B n devil c,  subtance A + B> wif a catalyst C,  so catalytst c speeds d rate wich u distroy your future,  n the product given is  D(retarded future)
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
as u kno wen catalyst take part in a reaction, it remains unchange, so devil remains as it is,
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2009
sexyZee:

sciencifically in terms dat , u r A your future B n devil c, subtance A + B> wif a catalyst C, so catalytst c speeds d rate wich u distroy your future, n the product given is  D(no future)

that is ur scientific explanation of ur earlier statement? shocked shocked shocked shocked u are even dumber than i thot, lawd have merci! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Vjsmiles!! / Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? / Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.