Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? (5877 Views)

5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by r231(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

that is your scientific explanation of your earlier statement? shocked shocked shocked shocked u are even dumber than i thot, lawd have merci! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dude let it go
just ignore abeg
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
r231:

dude let it go
just ignore abeg

ok, will do  wink wink its 5am and i am yet to sleep, sum1 will be late for work, TGIF cry cry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

that is your scientific explanation of your earlier statement?  shocked shocked shocked shocked u are even dumber than i thot, lawd have merci!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dickhead, u saw it dat way because u are daft, if u are a real scientist u wud get da point tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
So you guys are just gonna keep fighting here eh undecided
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by saltnsugar(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
Its a pity that most people to find justification for a wrongdoing based on gender sentiments.This is rather sicknening and wrong.I believe that being mature means judging issues based on merit.If making sacrifices as the guy in question did is wrong then i don't want to be right.I believe that it takes an honest man to send his girlfriend/wife to school instead of keeping her from getting education knowing that he did have one.I have had stories of men stoping their wife from going to school.I believe that education is beyond formal and brandishing "useless" certificate.We should be careful what we support because it might come to us.

I believe that the man sending the girl to school means that she cant afford it and if she didnt get that education she might not be in this position to classify the man as illiterate.

I will give the man credit but will advise him to forget about the girl and let her face the repercussion of her actions will surely come in a much more severe form than the heartbreak the guy will suffer.

If there are other issues with the guy,I might have looked at it the other way but no matter what, there is no justification for wickedness and betrayal.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by omar22(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
A man loves a woman so bad that he sends the woman to school I mean University, she studies and comes out with a degree, and she suddenly tells this same man that sent her to school that she can’t continue with the relationship simply because the man is not a university graduate himself….

This is biting the hands that fed you…

That’s what women do!!!

The question now is as a woman why do you do such a terrible thing, you knew right from the onset that this man was uneducated and still allowed the man send you to school, claiming you love him….

The man why would you be so stupid to send a woman you’re not married to school.

My Candid Opinion I would never send a woman that am not legally married to, to school, cuz she might turn her back at me when I need her most .

The Gospel Truth is that a relationship that starts during your teen has its life span and it doesnt sound like the word forever, so many people did not marry their childhood sweatheart because they normally get to the end of its course during the first or second year of the institute, People need to wake up from such dream, Ok if it happens it happens but most people would like a change in direction of their life after heading one way since secondary school,
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by chic2pimp(m): 4:26am On Nov 14, 2009
@ POST

THE DUDE SHOULD MOVE ON AND STOP WHINNING LIKE A SPOILT LITTLE BRAT angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2009
sexyZee:

dickhead, u saw it dat way because u are daft,  if u are a real scientist u wud get da point tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

so your father is a dickhead and daft?  shocked shocked shocked no wonder u turned out the way u did tongue tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2009
Why is the guy wasting government time?

Just calculate all you spent, add interest and give the girl the bill!

As long as they're all in lawless Nigeria, she must pay that money. Any attempt to argue nonsense, the guy should just organize the babe one time!

Use some more money, contact the right people and deal with the girl appropriately!

When fools think they're smart, then all known forces must be used to bring them back to reality!

By the time the guy finish with the girl, she go regret the day she call canda waterproof!
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

As long as they're all in lawless Nigeria, she must pay that money. Any attempt to argue nonsense, the guy should just organize the babe one time!

Use some more money, contact the right people and deal with the girl appropriately!

When fools think they're smart, then all known forces must be used to bring them back to reality!

By the time the guy finish with the girl, she go regret the day she call canda waterproof!

lol, i support ur idea grin grin
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2009
RichyBlacK:

As long as they're all in lawless Nigeria, she must pay that money. Any attempt to argue nonsense, t[b]he guy should just organize the babe one time!
[/b]

sori,  u neva mit d gal wey go arrange make dem clear u, be4 u get home afta givin ha d list, shooooo,
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2009
@na2day,  story of your lyf, u mean your father shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, it arnt so strange cos your fada still dey use daiper at his age,  TRAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!. your familly is so lame shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, u c dat u r a true son of u fada, das why u r male chauvinistic piglet. tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by ruskiee(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
Wrap up this topic already. Let it go guys!
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2009
ruskiee:

Wrap up this topic already. Let it go guys!

got ya swity kiss kiss
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 1:24am On Nov 16, 2009
sexyZee:

@na2day,  story of your lyf, u mean your father shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, it arnt so strange cos your fada still dey use daiper at his age,  TRAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!. your familly is so lame shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, u c dat u r a true son of u fada, das why u r male chauvinistic piglet. tongue

oh this bush mallam 10 yr old girl is back? ur papa no get farm wey u suppose go? or ur mama no get fura wey u suppose go sell? stop coming here to display how retarded ur family is
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Kunbee: 3:47am On Nov 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

@ POST
THE DUDE SHOULD MOVE ON AND STOP WHINNING LIKE A SPOILT LITTLE BRAT angry angry angry angry

I knew this could only come from you sagacious one kiss cheesy
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2009
oh this bush mallam 10 yr old girl is back? your papa no get farm wey u suppose go? or your mama no get fura wey u suppose go sell? stop coming here to display how retarded your family is

tongue tongue sori, we so cool, to d xtend dat ur father sef dey tak us as his role model, though he no dat in u ppl miserable life u cannt b beta dan us
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2009
sexyZee:

tongue tongue sori, we so cool, to d xtend dat your father sef dey tak us as his role model, though he no dat in u ppl miserable life u cannt b beta dan us

pele, mallam wan bi role model, na film?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) / +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] / Omo Enugu Girls Are Beautiful O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.