Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) (34317 Views)

Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) / Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) / Accident Involving Tipper & A Bus Kills Many In Edo This Morning (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by henryanna36: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2016
According to Christian who shared the story,a young lady was crushed to death this morning by a tipper.He wrote...

'Just this morning, this girl had accident with tipper and died on the spot....

According to the reporter, She was on her way to school, along Ogbemudia express road Oleh in Delta State, Parent's take care of your children and driver's remember say life nor get part 2 drive with care.

May her soul Rest in peace'

May her soul RIP.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/tipper-crushes-young-girl-going-to.html

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by HungerBAD: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Damn.

Rest in peace this innocent girl,and may God give your family the fortitude to bear this loss.

It is well.

10 Likes

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by brandonobi(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
so young, why
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by dhevid(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2016
What a loss, this girl left home without knowing she would never return, the year is almost over and the evil ones are looking for blood. Imagine the kind of pain the parents of this girl would go through, may her soul rest in peace.

Whatever you do/wherever you are going, please always put God first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by hahn(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oh my fvck!

These people above me, where the hell was your god when the girl had the accident. Africans sha undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Flashh: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tipper drivers heads are always upside down. When you see them, just try as much as possible to stay far away from them.

Chai! I wish she can get her life back; but she's gone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by samyyoung(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
So sad
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmmmm cry cry
Too bad
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Eiiiiyaaa.... undecided RIP
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Heterodox(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sad sad sad.
Rip.
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Seanmike(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
RIP
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by airminem(f): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
hahn:
Oh my fvck!

These people above me, where the hell was your god when the girl had the accident. Africans sha undecided
What sort of question is that? Will you ask where God was if you hit N1 billion today?

Humans are masters of their lives. You create and destroy things yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Chipappii(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
hahn:
Oh my fvck!

In heaven

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by mccoy47(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
I can't imagine the level of pain the parents would be going tru.
RIP cry
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Marvel1206: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
hahn:
Oh my fvck!
hair dey grow for your brain

8 Likes

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
The issue of tippers and trailers crushing people anyhow is no longer a state issue. It's now a federal issue. Is the federal govt oblivious to this? Most of these accidents happen on federal roads.

3 Likes

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Nathdoug(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
I blame the parents and buhari...rest well little girl...
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pot holed roads...people dying

Smooth roads...people dying.

Na wa.

@hahn lemme join u by asking the christians... the parents love her, but God loves her more right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by ogaprime(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Its becoming normal since may 29 2015, trailers don't just kill, they crush people to death. The person leading you matters a lot. I pray God will help and save us...
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by papauju(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls parents if you know you like money more than your children life please remain single, is painful seeing life waste away life this mother pls that is your work , to guide the children while the father go out and work to provide pls
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by lavenjcrown(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
so sad. buh was she going to school all alone?. please parents be careful with the way you alone or leave your child(ren) going to school on there own, especially when it comes to crossing of the road. but come oo, why all these truck and trailer accident this days.?
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by maberry(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oh dear
This is sad embarassed
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by exlinkleads(f): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
rip

God give the family strength to beer the loss
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by fkdmods: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Flashh:
Tipper drivers heads are always upside down. When you see them, just try as much as possible to stay far away from them.

I wish she can get her life back; but she's gone.

It is not the tipper drivers than are abnormal. It is the Nigerian society, it's system and it's citizens that are abnormal. I have never seen a system where underage children roam the streets at will or where more than half a country's citizen don't know how to operate a POV. Nigeria is perhaps the most phucked up country on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by durentsneh(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
God what is this? Why cry cry
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by saydfact(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
SAD NEWS

God's protection and condolences
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by oluwamile(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
may God continually protect us...for us who drive cars,buses lorries or anything dat moves should learn to drive safe and avoid speed..remember he who drives safe stands to drive another day..RIP school boy,ur parents would definitely miss u
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by passyhansome(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by hahn(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chipappii:

In heaven

Being incompetent as usual

Re: Tipper Crushes Schoolgirl Dead In Delta This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Henrypraise: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
in delta state, it is common tin/ event for vehicles to crush pple, especially children goin to school.

in d last 5 months, at least 4 children av died whilst trying to cross d road to ekpan primary n secondary school. whilst a minimum of 10 av sustained various degree of injuries.

at sapele road just by mechey turning at least 3 children were crushed to death by a Dana carrying pure water

last year 5 children goin to fgc along airport road were crushed to death by a woman making a phone call.

des ar d ones I can confirm, cos I was dia or got info from reliable onlookers.

@ ossaisuccessovie tell ur paymaster okowa to contact d FRSC or ispon let's see how our kids can go to school n come bak safely.

more ova were ar d buses uduaghan said he made available for school children?

Delta state n scam govt be like?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Filled With Engine Oil Falls On 2 Women In Rivers State (Photos) / N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks / Truck On Fire At Iwo Road Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.