Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Have You Ever Wondered - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Wondered (352 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Animals Abroad Grow Bigger & Faster?here Is One Of The Secrets / Discover! Ever Wondered Where To Start Your Christmas Shopping From? / Ever Wondered How To Get Started With Bitcoin Mining For Less Than 50k...welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wondered by viktohmarkz(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2016
my fellow nairalanders have you ever wondered if its the same CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA that prints money for ritualists or they have there own printing machine

because with the way this economy is and the way some people spend money I just ask myself if we have same CBN or we live in the same NIGERIA.

lala pls move to FP

(1) (Reply)

IMC Shipping Joins Baltic Exchange / Nigeria’s Inflation Rises For 13th Straight Month / Office Supplies Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.