Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer (35759 Views)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / Job Offer As A Teacher In Federal College, Should I Take It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Zedoo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
geosegun:

I support his decision 100%. I can bet he has made more than Microsoft will over him in a yr. If he toed the line you mentioned. He will surely get distracted and have his dream killed. If I may ask. How many years of experience did Mark Zuckerberg of FB had b4 he started Facebook? Even Bill Gates himself b4 he developed windows app?

The young man will learn on the job and as well create employment opportunities for people.

I am talking from experience. That's the best decision he could ever make. In fact I need to meet him.

Please quote me any time and anywhere

Leave whack minded Nigerians...scared people always more than willing to put their life into another person's hands.....and keep complaining thereafter....the way people talk you will know the kind of parents they have and the environmental orientation they have acquired and refused to evolve and tk charge of their own lives....scared asses.... Kudos to you tho
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by mamajaz(f): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
I don check the name finish.
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
phemsie:
That's some big guts . I love that u will definitely go places. If only we have such young men here in Nigeria, we would have gone farther than where we are.
they are many but nigerian govt policies are fraustrating their destiny away, did they even have policy sef

1 Like

Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by donsteady(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
He does not belong to class of folks that believes tithing and offering bulishit.
Believe in your self
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by lanre316: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
I hope he won't regret this decision later when the website didn't perform as expected. But I wish him the best, sha.
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Kdiva(f): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akalia:
oh you wish
undecided imagine
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by kinglekan: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Donpre:
Has anyone stopped and thought about this guy's claim?

Bill is/was CEO, wetin consign CEO with employment?

Also, Bill is world richest billionaire, I sincerely doubt he has time to discuss with a just starting out entrepreneur who doesn't have world revolutionary idea(s)

Define world revolutionary ideas?

You don't have to believe his claim of rejecting the Microsoft offer but he met with Bill Gates at the "MTV Base Meets Bill Gates" TV show, where Gates discussed his views on the future of African technology with other young African Entrepreneurs.

Pic: Chris Kwekowe (Right)

3 Likes

Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by yewawa: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Young Millionaire in the making......pls hold on to your dream. Let people that want continue working for others continue.Bill gate did the same thing to be where he is today.

1 Like

Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'm sooo in love with programmers and tech gurus grin
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yoshy:
He is a guy with vision, back then in school, dude will skip lectures just to do his thing. Personally i believe he will achieve his goal and objective. He want to employ people not the other way round. Learn to dream big, innovate and visionize, don't talk bad about others because they don't think like you. #peace
this is super story ***singing*** cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Akalia(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kdiva:

undecided
imagine
but I talk true na, abi no be so?
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by KiNiBiGd: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Working with Microsoft is a plus for him to build his company profile and personal CV

1 Like

Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
Seriously the boy get mind and strong otumokpor grin

A lot of Nigerians will even like to be cleaner for Microsoft

Shocking...
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Kdiva(f): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akalia:
but I talk true na, abi no be so?
as in? so he's now Jesus? or he lives in heaven? smh
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
There is nothing strange about it, I know of a friend (engineer) who is on the verge of turning down a job as an upstream engineer with NLNG for consultancy role at McKinsey and Company. I have advised him, cursed him and begged him but he remains adamant still.

1 Like

Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Akalia(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kdiva:

as in? so he's now Jesus? or he lives in heaven?
smh
hahaha but u did sound like u regret turning down his request- you see what forming or rather playing hard to get has cost u?
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by CXLVII: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benin flying eagles don reason the guy matter
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Kdiva(f): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by aalangel(f): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why do all nerds look and behave alike?
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Akalia(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
I
Kdiva:

if I don't like you , I'll tell you straight up
plus it happened when he was already having interviews with Bill gates..
just made that comment to be funny.
oh ah now see how it all went down. Anyway u fine shaa. Make ur head no burst o.
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Kingbuhari(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
something he is going to regret in nearby future why he did not take that job offer from Microsoft... Nigeria think muchvif themselves.... he can be work in Microsoft and still manage his own company
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Miles300: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Khd95:
I think he is quite stupid or inexperience

Why dont u work at microsoft for few years,while u as well start ur own #slatecurb,experience at microsoft will help u a great deal.

Biko which unemployment do u want to curb in dis buharimonic era
u think everything is money , someone turned down an offer to focus on providing jobs thru his platform and u call him stupid ...
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Kdiva(f): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Akalia:
I oh ah now see how it all went down. Anyway u fine shaa. Make ur head no burst o.
lol.. thanks
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Akalia(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kdiva:

lol.. thanks
ok amigo
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
jtjohn:
The Mod that ban me for no just cause....Thank u
lols u dey fear ban? grin
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by flamingREED(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
donsteady:
He does not belong to class of folks that believes tithing and offering bulishit.
Believe in your self

How dyu know he doesn't tithe?
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by moshino(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
Seriously the boy get mind and strong otumokpor grin
A lot of Nigerians will even like to be cleaner for Microsoft. grin grin grin
Me reject bill gate abi bill fence. Kolework. The devil mumu no reach that side to misled me

Not everyone, with every level of intellect, can get any job offer from Microsoft/Bill Gates. I don't think you'll get an offer from Microsoft/Bill Gates anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by pendusky(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
CallofDuty:
The Juju in his village is very Sttttrrrrroooooong! cry cry

Juju ni Ask Seun why he didn't sell Nairaland years back, people with defined vision don't sell theirs out.
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by hunkydory(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Khd95:
I think he is quite stupid or inexperience

Why dont u work at microsoft for few years,while u as well start ur own #slatecurb,experience at microsoft will help u a great deal.

Biko which unemployment do u want to curb in dis buharimonic era
He is not stupid. He is just visionary and imaginative. He possess the accoutrements of leadership. Don't expect everybody to think the same way. The guy is a great mind. It's not compulsory one works as an employee before starting your own business. Zuckerberg started from his school days.
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by jtjohn(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
lilzcee:
lols u dey fear ban? grin
lol.....The ban pain me
Re: Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Name checkers where is this boy from, make we know weda dem send am jass from village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? / National Task Force Screening Exercise / Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.