Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Make Money From Affliate Marketing Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money From Affliate Marketing Now (458 Views)

Can I Do Affliate Marketing With A Free Blog / Own A Blog? Make Serious Cash With Affiliate Marketing Now! / Beginners Guide To Affliate Marketing A-Z Paid Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Affliate Marketing Now by consultayo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
If you're expecting this post to be about how to make money from affiliate marketing overnight then this post is definitely not for you.Now making money from affiliate marketing is the easiest and best way to make money online ,because it requires little effort and you don't really need that much traffic.I even prefer making money from affiliate marketing to google adsense simply because with adsense you need traffic and google can also ban you at any time without any valid reason..

Now let me define what affiliate marketing is according to pat Flynn

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products.

You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

You’re happy because you earned a commission,
The company is happy because they have a new sale from a customer that they might not have normally been able to reach,
And the customer is happy because they learned about a product from you that will hopefully fulfill a need or desire.

The beauty of affiliate marketing is that you don’t have to invest the time and effort to create a product to sell. You can begin selling something as an affiliate as soon as you have a platform to sell it on

I would strongly recommend that you have a blog or website even tho it is not necessary but having a blog or website would definitely increase your sales and people would be confident in buying from you after reading honest reviews

Now i know there are many sites and e-books promising all sort of how to make money from affiliate marketing,but the most of the techniques mentioned in such e-books only work for folks in foreign countries and not those in Nigeria.So i would be sharing all the secrets to affiliate marketing on my blog every two days starting from today by 8pm.

The blog URL is www.consultayo.com

Now i want you to also realize something that all the information i would be giving on my blog would be free and they are techniques i have personally used before and are still working for me presently.I know most of you are probably thinking at the back of your mind that it is just another one of those lessons you've seen and it won't make a difference.Now with that type of mindset you probably would never make it far in marketing

Once the lesson starts tonight you can personally message me anytime to ask questions concerning all my posts and i would provide you all free answers to them.I have nothing to lose if nobody turns up ,it's your loss not mine.I created the blog simply because i wanted to educate people who are willing to make money off the internet..

Remember the first post comes up by 8pm tonight and I'll start taking questions .And i can fully guarantee you that if all i would be teaching you is put into action that you would definitely make money from affiliate marketing.

Are you still skeptical ? Are you still in doubt ?

Then watch out for the first post by 8pm and i would erase all your doubts.The difference between an ordinary man and an extra ordinary man is the extra in between.

Everything is free ,i repeat i would not ask you for any money for anything i would be posting here tonight,so you have yourself to blame if you miss this post.Thanks.I would be expecting your comments ,questions and contributions by 8pm
Re: Make Money From Affliate Marketing Now by consultayo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
consultayo:
If you're expecting this post to be about how to make money from affiliate marketing overnight then this post is definitely not for you.Now making money from affiliate marketing is the easiest and best way to make money online ,because it requires little effort and you don't really need that much traffic.I even prefer making money from affiliate marketing to google adsense simply because with adsense you need traffic and google can also ban you at any time without any valid reason..

Now let me define what affiliate marketing is according to pat Flynn

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products.

You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

You’re happy because you earned a commission,
The company is happy because they have a new sale from a customer that they might not have normally been able to reach,
And the customer is happy because they learned about a product from you that will hopefully fulfill a need or desire.

The beauty of affiliate marketing is that you don’t have to invest the time and effort to create a product to sell. You can begin selling something as an affiliate as soon as you have a platform to sell it on

I would strongly recommend that you have a blog or website even tho it is not necessary but having a blog or website would definitely increase your sales and people would be confident in buying from you after reading honest reviews

Now i know there are many sites and e-books promising all sort of how to make money from affiliate marketing,but the most of the techniques mentioned in such e-books only work for folks in foreign countries and not those in Nigeria.So i would be sharing all the secrets to affiliate marketing on my blog every two days starting from today by 8pm.

The blog URL is www.consultayo.com

Now i want you to also realize something that all the information i would be giving on my blog would be free and they are techniques i have personally used before and are still working for me presently.I know most of you are probably thinking at the back of your mind that it is just another one of those lessons you've seen and it won't make a difference.Now with that type of mindset you probably would never make it far in marketing

Once the lesson starts tonight you can personally message me anytime to ask questions concerning all my posts and i would provide you all free answers to them.I have nothing to lose if nobody turns up ,it's your loss not mine.I created the blog simply because i wanted to educate people who are willing to make money off the internet..

Remember the first post comes up by 8pm tonight and I'll start taking questions .And i can fully guarantee you that if all i would be teaching you is put into action that you would definitely make money from affiliate marketing.

Are you still skeptical ? Are you still in doubt ?

Then watch out for the first post by 8pm and i would erase all your doubts.The difference between an ordinary man and an extra ordinary man is the extra in between.

Everything is free ,i repeat i would not ask you for any money for anything i would be posting here tonight,so you have yourself to blame if you miss this post.Thanks.I would be expecting your comments ,questions and contributions by 8pm

The post is already live on the website you can check it below
(http://www.consultayo.com/2016/12/step-by-step-guide-to--in-nigeria.html)

(1) (Reply)

See What Paypal Stated About E-commerce Shopping By Nigerians / Ask Questions And Get Answers On Friendosphere.com / How To Get VPS Preinstalled For Wordpress Or Joomla Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.