Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Before Gov. Ajimobi Goes Underground. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Gov. Ajimobi Goes Underground. (670 Views)

Saraki Goes Underground Following Police Invitation, Invasion / Nigeria Is Divided More Than Ever Before, Gov. Dickson Says / Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Gov. Ajimobi Goes Underground. by yaromalaika: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
For those who are conversant with the style of governance in Oyo State,it could be noticed that it has been the practice of Gov.Ajimobi to withdraw himself from circulation from the second week of every month only to appear in the first week of the next month.During this period of self-wihdrawal,he would not attend to any state function (except through representation), he would not appear on television and he would not make any policy statement.This is the month of December and responsible state governors have been talking and making moves to make their people happy during christmas and newyear festivities and to ensure that recession has little or no impact on them during these festive periods.
Ebonyi State Governor had announced payment of 13th month salary to the workers in the state while Cross River state Governor had even paid the December salaries of the state workforce on the 1st of December,2016 This salary payment at this period will help permeate and lubricate the economic wheel of the respective states and everybody in those two states would be the ultimate beneficiaries.I am not working under Oyo State goverment but I am an indegene and resident in Oyo State and I know if workers are paid their salaries,I would be an indirect beneficiary.The workers in Oyo State are not asking for anything special from the Governor other than the payment of their June 2016 salary(a month salary out of outstanding 7months salary)and there should be no difficulty in doing this because Federal Allocation for the month of November,2016 is already in the accounts of Oyo State Government.
Before Governor Ajimobi performs the monthly abracadabra of going underground this December,solid arrangement should be made for the utilisation of Federal Allocation for the month of November (already in Oyo State Government kitty)for the immediate payment of June,2016 salaries of workers so that workers as well as the people of the state could enjoy the yuletide and new year festivities.
Re: Before Gov. Ajimobi Goes Underground. by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Before Gov. Ajimobi Goes Underground. by yarimo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Op should have include pictures and videos of AJIMOBI While going into the underground, could have help this thread better grin
Re: Before Gov. Ajimobi Goes Underground. by DIKEnaWAR: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Someone help me with that pic of Papa Ajasco lookalike Ajimobi, on a bike in a flowing baban Riga, zooming off to the underground. I love the look on his face in that pic. So focused on escaping.
Re: Before Gov. Ajimobi Goes Underground. by koralink: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
The mood of the workers and that of the people of the state in any festive period is of little or no concern to Ajimobi as long as the comfort of the First FAMILY in the state is guaranteed by the state resources.

1 Like

Re: Before Gov. Ajimobi Goes Underground. by Nutase: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Before Gov. Ajimobi Goes Underground. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ajimobi has been retrenching workers as at last week oooo

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (photo) / Public Holidays That Have Been Enjoyed So Far In 2016 By Nigerians / Buhari Saved Nigeria From Extinction – Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.