Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? (30392 Views)

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / No December Stipend For Npower Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by godlovesyou77: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
bakry86:

Thanks for the info Mr Oscarz.
Pls how can we get the phone numbers of the so call 'focal persons' so that we can beg them to act fast.

Imagine asking us to look for someone we don't know. Since they have met the focal officers why not paste their names, address and phones that people can reach them with. What a confused people
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by bakry86: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mosesoly:
According to The SA to the VP laolu Akande,he said you will get your December stipend,he was live on radio Continental this morning,to address issues relating to Npower

Thanks bro!
hope is coming alive!
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by godlovesyou77: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
qleap2all:
See mentality of Nigerian Youth. He hasn't even worked for it, already asking for money. I am sure he's a graduate of Jonathan SURE-P

You re ignorant. This is a volunteer job. Participant re entitled to mobilisation fee or stipends to enable them commence work. Is not like ur regular work. In some countries the re given 3months in advance to enable them settle down. Come to think of it must graduates ve been at home for over 5years were do u want them to get money to participate in this exercise

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by beegs(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Forget it bro. Yes u will be paid ur December stipend but not in December. No one starts work n get paid in the first month, so expect yours around February ending. Sorry about the bite of reccession.
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Desdemona(f): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Stop the over-reliance on Salaries and stipends. Diversify your means of income, Invest in something tangible, Invest in Bitcoins.
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Dranatomy: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is called Social Welfare scheme for unemployed graduates. Work or no work you're entitled to your Monthly stipend of 30k for 2years starting December 1, 2016. But never to be queried by ignorantly jealous civil servants ranting "what r they paid for"...FG tried to create something similar to a Job. Think Smartly!

1 Like

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by babahjide(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
For people having problems loggin to their accounts. many used their surname(last name) as their third name in the password column. I had the same problem too. So kindly check the name you used as ur last name (which suppose to be your surname) for the password and use ur number as ur username. It should go
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Dekadet(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Desdemona:
Stop the over-reliance on Salaries and stipends. Diversify your means of income, Invest in something tangible, Invest in Bitcoins.
or bet9ja grin
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by castel428: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
babahjide:
For people having problems loggin to their accounts. many used their surname(last name) as their third name in the password column. I had the same problem too. So kindly check the name you used as ur last name (which suppose to be your surname) for the password and use ur number as ur username. It should go
Thats what you think but you are WRONG! so you think all these people complaining are so dumb that they do not know the name they used? The problem is from Npower, myself I work in a cafe and I have nt seen anyone that was able to login here in lagos Mainland

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by willibounce1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
You never do any work u dey expect salary.... na till end of January of early February una go collect salary
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Otas4real(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
willibounce1:
You never do any work u dey expect salary.... na till end of January of early February una go collect salary
oga don't say wat u don't no, it was made public on air through d SA toVP on NTA dat will pay during d yultide season
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by jpphilips(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
bakry86:
Ever since FG informed us via the Npower's FB n twitter pages that npower programme would commence on December 1, d hope of getting December stipend by the selected volunteers was undoubtedly high. Today is 6th day of December and there's no clear evidence that selected unemployed graduate will start anytime soon.

Personally, I think d FG does nt want to employ people to be in charge of npower stuff, they only want to use LG workers without paying them for d service and they
are not ready to render free service. Some of d selected volunteers have visited their local govt with d hope of getting info on what next, only to be told by the LG staff that they have not
received any directive from Ogas at d top, except in Kogi State where the governor had been reported to have done the flag off for d programme.

NOW THE HOPE OF GETTING DECEMBER STIPEND SEEMS TO BE FADDING AWAY.

Can someone who knows someone who knows someone at the helm of npower affairs confirm to us if December pay will grace d bank account of the volunteers. Afterall we've filled in our account details as required.

thanks in anticipation.

The word "Volunteer" what does it mean again?
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by qleap2all(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
godlovesyou77:

You re ignorant. This is a volunteer job. Participant re entitled to mobilisation fee or stipends to enable them commence work. Is not like ur regular work. In some countries the re given 3months in advance to enable them settle down. Come to think of it must graduates ve been at home for over 5years were do u want them to get money to participate in this exercise
Common a graduate sitting at home for five years waiting for job that matter! Graduate indeed
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by cc150615(f): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
PresVA:
You're looking for stipends/salary, have you started work? undecided
Abi you want to be paid without work?
You should be more concerned about when to start work because only after you have started work can you talk about stipends..
I presume they have started documentation and posting, so that means there's a probability they will be paid

1 Like

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Kemmystar: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]The truth is dt our money is counting. part of d money is for my xmas rice n stew. coolThe truth is dt our money is counting. part of d money is for my xmas rice n stew.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by marvin009: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
pls house can any one of u assist me with d site of Npower thank u
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by deefem81: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
oyo/ibadan 300 shortlisted candidates are online now, u can click here for d latest update https:///4JHNcT8obX1DlGRmQFNs20
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by bakry86: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
marvin009:
pls house can any one of u assist me with d site of Npower thank u

portal.npower.gov.ng

or
npvn.npower.gov.ng

d second one is only for those who have been selected.
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by PresVA: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
cc150615:

I presume they have started documentation and posting, so that means there's a probability they will be paid
Alright. . good then
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by lakashmagic: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
castel428:

Thats what you think but you are WRONG! so you think all these people complaining are so dumb that they do not know the name they used? The problem is from Npower, myself I work in a cafe and I have nt seen anyone that was able to login here in lagos Mainland
I think the site is going for nw...try loggin cos i jst did mine not long ago..Nagro lagos mainland..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 / Nigeria And Coded Employment Recruitment. / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.